Message Boards

Topic : 09/02 Ask The Doctors

Number of Replies: 81
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, August 29, 2008, 12:04:30 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The Doctors are in the house! Dr. Phil is joined by his renowned panel of  medical professionals, including Lisa Masterson, an OB/GYN; pediatrician Dr. Jim Sears; family therapist Dr. Tara Fields; plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon; and E.R. doctor Travis Stork in answering your most pressing health questions. First, meet a mother of a 3-year-old and a 6-month-old set of twins who says she forgets everything from paying the bills, to her child’s name, to the fact she has children --and she’s only 21 years old! Could she be literally losing her mind? Then, meet a courageous 6-year-old Iraqi girl who miraculously survived a car bombing, leaving her with second-degree burns all over her head and face. Find out how her story changed the lives of one American family forever. Plus, 21-year-old Kristin has been dealing with a physical disorder that she says has stolen her self-esteem. When her insurance company turned down her plea for treatment, she turned to Dr. Phil as a last resort. Can help from one of The Doctors restore balance to Kristin’s life and give her the confidence she has lacked for so long? Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 22, 2008, 8:38 pm CDT

concern for Teeba's mother

Quote From: trishey32

I think it is wonderful that Barbara and Tim can help Teeba, I was wondering what the situation is.
She was calling Barbara mom, did the little girls family give her up. It showed her coming with her grandmother because her mother just had a baby. So I'm a little confused, did Barbara and Tim adopt
little Teeba?
Don't get me wrong I applaud Barbara and Tim I'm just a little confused the show wasn't very clear on the
future of Teeba.
This story seems to be missing so much information that it left me worried about Teba's mother. I guess she is waiting for her to come home, having only allowed her to go with the promise of medical aid for her daughter.  Why all the emphasis on her changing to american culture when she is an iraqi.  What does her mother think about all this?  Why is Barbara not talking about  Teba's mother or letting Teba talk her own language as well.  It seems like a great story but without knowing all the facts I'm not really sure. Is there any way we can find out? I really do support the couple for helping out with the surgery's and care for her while she is here.

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next Page | Last Page