Message Boards

Topic : Join the 100 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 538
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 12:28:26 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 100 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 6:33 am CDT

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!  My name is Brenda and I go by Bren on the message boards.   I have lost 50 pounds in a year and a half by following Dr. Phil's 7 Keys and by seeing a Dietian.   I like the online support and go to the Dr. Phil message boards daily.  I enjoy swimming and walking and exercise almost everyday.  Take care everyone! :) Bren

September 10, 2008, 7:07 am CDT

Hello!

My name is Amanda.  I weighed 287 lbs in January of '07, and I have already lost 77 lbs and I am down to 210 lbs.  I am happy I lost this much weight, but I still need to lose at least another 40 lbs.  I have been using Dr. Phil's book since I realized how much weight I gained.  I hope to lose this weight, and become even more active than before. 

September 10, 2008, 7:58 am CDT

Hey everyone!

My name's michelle, and I'm just starting the challenge to lose 100 lbs! So if anyone can give me any tips, that would be great!! I'm 21 years old, and have an eight month old.. I weigh close to 250 lbs now. I'm more motivated than ever to lose weight. I want to be healthy for me and my son. I don't want him to grow up to b overweight as well. So wish me luck!!

September 10, 2008, 8:07 am CDT

HI MICHELLE

Quote From: adamsmommy

My name's michelle, and I'm just starting the challenge to lose 100 lbs! So if anyone can give me any tips, that would be great!! I'm 21 years old, and have an eight month old.. I weigh close to 250 lbs now. I'm more motivated than ever to lose weight. I want to be healthy for me and my son. I don't want him to grow up to b overweight as well. So wish me luck!!

GO GET WALK AWAY THE POUNDS WITH LAESLEY SANSON

YOU CAN DO THIS IN YOUR LIVING ROOM OR GET SOME GIRLS

TOGETHER I HAVE STARTED TODAY TO DO MINE I AM 47 BUT HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD AND A 28 YEAROLD THAT HAS WEIGHTLOSS PROBLEMS SO I AM DOING OT FOR THEM AND MYSELF AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR

September 10, 2008, 8:31 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Thanks for tip! yeah, doing a workout at home is good for me. I go to college and work 7 days a week, and have a child...so I don't have much time to get myself out of the house ALONE to workout out haha. So you're starting today as well? Good luck with everything, and your daughters as well! WE CAN DO THIS!! ; ) Let me know how it all goes!  

September 10, 2008, 8:32 am CDT

Hi I am Shannon

I watched the show this morning and I am really ready to stop this insanity that is going on in my head right now.  I need to loose weight and to keep it off.  I lost my mom back on 9-9-06 and I almost lost my dad back on 8-15-07 and I stopped using drugs this year I have 4 months clean right now.  I am doing a 12 step program with that right now.  Please help me!

September 10, 2008, 8:43 am CDT

I'm Ready!!!!

Hello All ~~~

I'm Patti, 53 and weigh 229.  Need to lose about 94 pounds.  I have 2 children, a son 33, and daughter 13.  Weighed 150 when I gave birth to her and 8 months later gained 30 pounds,  Yo-Yo dieted for the next NINE years resulting in a net gain of 20 more pounds - the big 200. Then I hurt my back at work and was out on workman's comp for the next two years - gained YET another 29 pounds.  At this rate, I will explode by the time I'm 60!!!

The time is NOW!!!  I look forward to having all of you as a support group and will do my part to support you, but make no mistake, as per Dr. Phil's "Are You Ready?" questionnaire, (question #15),  I am willing to talk straight about what I am doing, and not fool myself into thinking that anyone else can do this for me but me.  So, let's get REAL and let's get REAL BUSY!!!!  WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

September 10, 2008, 8:59 am CDT

Good Luck Patti

Quote From: flamingopoop

Hello All

I'm Patti, 53 and weigh 229.  Need to lose about 94 pounds.  I have 2 children, a son 33, and daughter 13.  Weighed 150 when I gave birth to her and 8 months later gained 30 pounds,  Yo-Yo dieted for the next NINE years resulting in a net gain of 20 more pounds - the big 200. Then I hurt my back at work and was out on workman's comp for the next two years - gained YET another 29 pounds.  At this rate, I will explode by the time I'm 60!!!

The time is NOW!!!  I look forward to having all of you as a support group and will do my part to support you, but make no mistake, as per Dr. Phil's "Are You Ready?" questionnaire, (question #15),  I am willing to talk straight about what I am doing, and not fool myself into thinking that anyone else can do this for me but me.  So, let's get REAL and let's get REAL BUSY!!!!  WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!

Good Luck Patti.

September 10, 2008, 9:01 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Awesome!!! I'm so excited! I'm done making excuses, I will enjoy losing every pound in my challenge, and will look forward to hearing how everyone is doing!

September 10, 2008, 9:15 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: flamingopoop

Hello All

This is awesome. We have about the same goal of weight to lose. So lets keep each other motivated!! Keep me updated every week and tell me how you’re doing, and I’ll do the same. This way we at least can help each other with tips! I’m so excited! Good Luck!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last