Message Boards

Topic : Join the 100 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 538
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 12:28:26 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 100 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 3, 2008, 3:19 pm CST

trying to stop the Pop

My name is Ronda and I have lost thirthy pound in the last two months really without trying at all.  See, I have many health issues and I am on Morphene for PsudeoTurmers.  For some reason two months ago when I would go to the doctor I would drop 5 pounds, 2 pounds, 7 pounds and one time 11 pounds in one week.  I have weekly doctors visits.  My doctor are not worried at all.  Because I would go up and down a pound or so, so they knew it was the medication.  My concern is how can some one go from 210 to 175 in 2 to 3 months.  I don't exercise but I need to do some lite walking my doctor told me.  My eating habits are not the best or should I say my drinking habits I love my PEPSI.  I would love to get down to 150 but trying.  I can't seem to let go of my pop.  I don't drink alchohal or smoke.  My health is poor I am now in kidney failure as well.  But, I think maybe if I would work a little on my health it could turn around.  I  use to drink 2-24 ounces of pepsi a day and I am down to 16 once a day so I think that is a good start.  I make myself drink eight classes of water in the day before I can have any pop at all.  I eat lots of fruits not so big on veggies.  I eat lots of chicken baked.  I guess I learned to love chicken, fish and turkey after my Dad had a heartache.  I just need some encouragement to keep going and I hope I can find some friends here to help me along.  As I would love to cheer you along also. Thanks for reading my story.

December 15, 2008, 10:26 pm CST

Here I am

i want to loose 100

starting at a lower amount good goals, reachable

January 5, 2009, 9:51 am CST

i want to be thin

hi, my name is Tami. I would like to lose 110 pounds .  So, greatnephew can put his arms around my waist. it  breaks my heart. i want to live a health life. and see my greatnephew and great neices grow up.

January 5, 2009, 12:34 pm CST

looser

Hi I am Beverly I live in Buffalo ny. I have been triying to loose 130 pounds for 20 years now . But I just can't seem to do it. I have back leg hip and neck problems.If their is some one out there that can help me . Please feel free to.I do ,do the things the doctor tells me for my back and legs and hip. But it is making things worse. I fell back in 2001 and takes when I hurt my back and everything else started going after that.I am at 266 now. I have never been this much. need help

January 6, 2009, 9:30 am CST

NEED to loose this Weight

Hello everybody. I am a 37 year old mother of 4. I am needing to loose about 100pds give or take. I am very worried about my health. My sister just passed away in June of 08 she was very heavy and just one day she was ill and went to the hospital and never came out. She was only 38 years old almost 39. So my age is really close to that so I need to do something NOW.

I am very new to this board and NEED any suggestions and help to get me started.

January 16, 2009, 1:30 am CST

re: I want to lose weight...

I NEED HELP on losing weight dont know what to do. Dr Phill staff or Dr Phil can you help me?

February 12, 2009, 7:42 am CST

I need to be more motivated.

I need help loosing alot of weight. I was 200 last year now I am currently 311.pounds. I am embarrased most of the time about anything I put on. My kids call me fat or make fat comments. They also get made fun of because I am big. I have never been this large. I am currently concidering surgery. I need help on how to do portion control, I know reading calories but I don't know how many to start my metabolism back up, should I take a dietary suppliment, any advice or direction would help.

February 19, 2009, 3:43 pm CST

I want to lose more than 100 lbs

I need to lose I should say intead of want to.   I am in bad health with Arthritus and bad back and neck and arm problems.  I have been up and down most of my life and mostly up.  I did lose 110 lbs when I was younger but now I keep falling back on this diet thing.  I just can not seem to make it work.  I am determained.  I need support from those who know what it is like to have that kind of weight to lose.  I have toped over the 300 lb mark and that really upsets me.  I have got to do something about this.  I need help with support and the right choices.  I need to be asured when I am doing the right things and  still not loseing weight. That is what seems to be happening.  I do walk to get exercise and try to do things around the house but I can not lift heavy items due to my condition.  Walking or swimming are my options.  Swimming is out of the question as cold as it has been her latly (I live in North Fl).  I can try the bike again also but that does get boring.  My husband lost his job and so buying equiptment is not an option.  Also most foods that I chose due to income are not the best choices as we buy what we can afford.  I am 52 years old and have adopted a soon to be 10 year old who keeps me moving.  My concerns are the right choices for the family as well as myself.

March 16, 2009, 3:46 am CDT

i 'm on the same boat

Quote From: amilia

I need to lose I should say intead of want to.   I am in bad health with Arthritus and bad back and neck and arm problems.  I have been up and down most of my life and mostly up.  I did lose 110 lbs when I was younger but now I keep falling back on this diet thing.  I just can not seem to make it work.  I am determained.  I need support from those who know what it is like to have that kind of weight to lose.  I have toped over the 300 lb mark and that really upsets me.  I have got to do something about this.  I need help with support and the right choices.  I need to be asured when I am doing the right things and  still not loseing weight. That is what seems to be happening.  I do walk to get exercise and try to do things around the house but I can not lift heavy items due to my condition.  Walking or swimming are my options.  Swimming is out of the question as cold as it has been her latly (I live in North Fl).  I can try the bike again also but that does get boring.  My husband lost his job and so buying equiptment is not an option.  Also most foods that I chose due to income are not the best choices as we buy what we can afford.  I am 52 years old and have adopted a soon to be 10 year old who keeps me moving.  My concerns are the right choices for the family as well as myself.

hi ....my name is lisa.... and i have bad knee and fall down alot.... i'm over 300 pounds too ....and have and 7 year old and 2 year old .....and i feel like im 80 years old..... i have a bad back too.    and i lost a few pounds....    but in the last couple weeks i have pretty much stayed the same ... maybe we can inspire each other ,,and lose weight together.  lisa

March 16, 2009, 3:57 am CDT

surgery and calories

Quote From: dansler1

I need help loosing alot of weight. I was 200 last year now I am currently 311.pounds. I am embarrased most of the time about anything I put on. My kids call me fat or make fat comments. They also get made fun of because I am big. I have never been this large. I am currently concidering surgery. I need help on how to do portion control, I know reading calories but I don't know how many to start my metabolism back up, should I take a dietary suppliment, any advice or direction would help.
hi ...   i had gastric by-pass surgery in 2003 ..    and lost 181 pound .    but after losing all that weight i thought i was a kid again ,   and starting eating candy and reg. soda.       and gained back 100 pound .....so now i have to do it the right way .....and cut down on calories and moving more..    i think vitimans and dietary suppliments are good.... just started taking my vitimans again and dietary supplement ....and i do feel better .....and have more energy.    i have lost a couple of pounds .  in a couple of weeks..  so im getting a little discouraged .....maybe we can help each other out.

First | Prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next | Last