Message Boards

Topic : Join the 100 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 538
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 12:28:26 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 100 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 3:49 pm CDT

Hey Amanda and everyone

That is exactly how much I weigh and desire to be 122 lbs lighter. How many calories and how much excercise have you been averaging? By the way-Great Job! Thanks

September 10, 2008, 3:50 pm CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: f103craw

How do I find the 30 lb club.  Help?
Here's the link on the Message Board:

http://www.drphil.com/messageboard/topic/3414 --

September 10, 2008, 3:50 pm CDT

we can do this! :]

Hello, my name is Rebecca,

I realize most people posting on here are adults, but I am 15 years old.

I'm about 5'7 and weigh 247 pounds, as of this morning.

I had made a commitment previously once I found out my second term classing included PAL (Physically Active Lifestyles), and I was by far the biggest person in my class.

I had sucessfully managed a weight of 211 before October, when my father passed away.

I've gained almost 40 pounds in under a year.

My goal weight is 150, and I plan to accomplish it by this summer (beginning or end. it depends on what happens this year).

I wish you all the best, and I know you can do it!

September 10, 2008, 3:51 pm CDT

need help

how do I find the 50-60 lb club

September 10, 2008, 3:51 pm CDT

100 Pound Club

ok, I'm joining this club because I need to lose at least 100 pounds. I hope I'm in the right place.

I'm 54 and have a huge amount of stress (demands) in my life. I haven't tried to diet for years and when I did it was WW's for about 6 months. For most of my life I was addicted to chocolate, fat, sugar, caffeine etc. In the last few months I've cut chocolate almost totally out of my diet, and sugar. I've learned to eat brown rice and love it. I'm drinking non-fat or 1% milk. I'm trying to stop eating butter. I have learned to eat alot more fruits and vegetables.I've been trying to change one thing at a time. I've also been working on portion control. I'm still very discouraged, I don't think I've lost much weight. But, I'm determined to keep moving forward even if it is in the smallest steps. I joined the club today because I need a starting point to say to myself I'm really going to do this.

September 10, 2008, 3:52 pm CDT

need help

I need help!!! looking for the 50 lb club

September 10, 2008, 3:52 pm CDT

I am just starting the weight loss challenge race

I started this challenge at 285 I   was 312 and got down to  285 so far I have lost 27 point and me and two friends are going to do this race together and  cheer each other on and see who can loss the most weight.

i am excited to finally get the weight off

September 10, 2008, 3:53 pm CDT

ANOTHER STRUGGLING GRANDMOTHER

Quote From: nononora

I'm so depressed.  I need help to get my eating under control.  I'm a success in every other area of my life and I get so demoralized by my inability to stay out of the fridge.  I have an extra 100 pounds to show for my poor choices.  I bought the book when it first came out but never really took the time to do all the steps faithfully.  I'm going to keep trying until I get it.  I'm 53, I work full time, I'm happily married and I just had a knee replacement about 3 months ago.  I'm a Mom to 2 beautiful men (and their amazing wives) and I have been blessed with 4 grandkids.  Any other struggling grannies out there?
I HAVE STRUGGLED MOST OF MY LIFE WITH MY WEIGHT, AND NOW IT IS AFFECTING NOT ONLY ME AND MY HEALTH, BUT THAT OF MY CHILDREN.  I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON LOSING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, WITH SOME SMALL SUCCESS, BUT I REALLY FEEL THE NEED FOR SOME GOOD SUPPORT.  I JUST CAN'T DO IT ALONE ANYMORE.  I AM JUST AN EMOTIONAL EATER I GUESS, OR AN UNCONSCIOUS ONE.  I JUST SEEM TO EAT, NO MATTER HOW I FEEL.  I NEED SOME HELP, SO MAYBE WE CAN HELP ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER.

September 10, 2008, 3:59 pm CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: momtotwoteens

Hi, my name is Donna.  I need to lose over 100 pounds.  I am 49, with 2 boys and am pre-diabetic now and am scared that it will become full blown diabetes.  I currently have no support from my family and was wondering if anyone is interested in emailing back and forth a few times a week.  I am not sure if I can do this by myself. 

Hi Donna.  I'm almost 54 and need to get lose 100 pounds.  My email address is tyrannanora@yahoo.com if you'd like to givr it a go with me.  Do you have a copy of the dr.'s book?  I'm going to find my copy and read it again.  Nice to meet you!!

Nora

September 10, 2008, 4:02 pm CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

I need help finding the 30lb club

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last