Message Boards

Topic : Join the 100 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 538
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 12:28:26 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 100 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 16, 2009, 4:11 am CDT

Join the 100 Pound Club

Quote From: scpeaches

im 44 yrs old had a stroke last year . i also need to lose weight last time i went to DR. i weight 214 . but of course i was a heavy smoker . i've been 9 months was very hard for me i smoked 3 packs a day. i have lots of medical problems at early age in my life just ordered the sweatin to the oldies dvd want get until dec price was'nt as bad as i thought it would be 14.95.no shipping handling  maybe you might want to order something like that if so here is the web sight www.letsloseweightamerica.com or www.richardsimmons.com good luck .
ladyof grace ,    im 42 and weigh 315 lb ..   and i use a cane to get around..    and have bad kness and back.   i need to lose alot of weight ....but you are walking three times a week at the mall ....that great ..i wish i could walk at the mall.    i'm just trying to do more around the house ..  i fall alot .   and have two little ones at home ..so i have to lose weight for my self ,and my kids.    i feel like i'm missing out on so much of my life...    and i am.      i feel like a prisoner in my own body..and im tired of it.. but i've only lost a couple of pound in the past weeks.... and getting very discouraged... i have to start doing more ...maybe we can help each other out...lisa

April 13, 2009, 10:03 am CDT

Weight Loss Reveal LIVE CHAT

On Friday, April 17 at 9:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm PT join Joe, Lauren, Annette and Emilie for a LIVE Chat on DrPhil.com. After revealing their amazing weight loss transformations, the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution participants will answer your questions about how Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom  helped them lose pounds and inches and how they plan to keep it off!

http://drphil.com/shows/page/LiveChat/

April 19, 2009, 5:26 am CDT

I'm getting scared..

Hey all,

I am 41 yrs old 6'3 and weigh 320 pounds. I have been heavy most of my life now and have only recenlty moved into the 300 pound range. I am married but my wife is in prison for the next few years and along with dealing with that I have the bills, house, all that stress added to it. I turn to food for pleasure and comfort even though I know it is wrong for me to do that. I have read Dr. Phil's book about halfway and saw the program this past friday and I really really need to begin to change my life. My wife supports me the best she can from where she is but I don't really have a good support system in place here.

I have sleep apnea which i know is linked to this weight gain along with high blood pressure and it is getting to the point where I am really getting scared. Scared enough to write this on an open site even. I am getting a gym memebership this week and I know that is just part of it. My main concern is how to begin shopping for what I need to be eating.

April 19, 2009, 3:41 pm CDT

Hi

Quote From: skipmorton

Hey all,

I am 41 yrs old 6'3 and weigh 320 pounds. I have been heavy most of my life now and have only recenlty moved into the 300 pound range. I am married but my wife is in prison for the next few years and along with dealing with that I have the bills, house, all that stress added to it. I turn to food for pleasure and comfort even though I know it is wrong for me to do that. I have read Dr. Phil's book about halfway and saw the program this past friday and I really really need to begin to change my life. My wife supports me the best she can from where she is but I don't really have a good support system in place here.

I have sleep apnea which i know is linked to this weight gain along with high blood pressure and it is getting to the point where I am really getting scared. Scared enough to write this on an open site even. I am getting a gym memebership this week and I know that is just part of it. My main concern is how to begin shopping for what I need to be eating.

Hi sorry about all of  your problems....I Know that the uwls does work.....please read the seven keys and get through all the doors..when you start to move , follow the plan you will start to drop the weight and i believe alot of your health problems will go a way...bp..I Hope you find a support group that will help you and where you can stay motivated....Just read the book, follow what Dr. PHil says in the book and you will succeed......You can do it!! think positive!! Look in the mirror and tell your self  you are so worth it!!

LInda

April 22, 2009, 12:34 pm CDT

desparate

Hi

i am a 44 year old woman , married with 3 grown children 18,23,25 years old and also 3 grandaughters, i have been overweight as long as i can remember and yoyo in my weightloss alot , the past 2 years i have gained about 80 pounds more and the yoyoing stopped and now i just go up never down ,i cannot get it off , i have no energy , im depressed , if i could hide in my house and never answer the door i would do that , i have to force myself to go outside im now at 280lbs and feel horrible about myself and my health , i don't seem to be able to pick myself up for some reason , i need help desparately , i have no support from anywhere , people just tend to leave me alone , my family thinks im just lazy and or crazy so they have said to me , is very depressing , i don't know whats going on with me , i went to see my Doctor he just put me on anti-depressants and now i feel worse , i don't think i need them , i would like some support in getting started with changing my life , before my sadness goes to far ,i just feel alone and unable to do what i know i have to do... please help

May 29, 2009, 12:59 pm CDT

Lose Weight

I am a 30 year old and have 2 children I have tired so many diets and nothing works I want to lose at least a 100 pound but I need help wha am I to do I know I don't get right but I want to know if you can help Dr. Phil.

June 11, 2009, 9:40 pm CDT

Want to lose weight also

Quote From: msnica

I am a 30 year old and have 2 children I have tired so many diets and nothing works I want to lose at least a 100 pound but I need help wha am I to do I know I don't get right but I want to know if you can help Dr. Phil.
Where are you from? I am from Ohio

July 27, 2009, 8:31 pm CDT

Ready to change!

I've completed my first week following Dr. Phil's weight loss plan.  I'm reading his book and handling the keys one by one.  I've lost 8 pounds so far, and am taking things one meal/snack at a time.  I'm so thrilled to be losing weight without being on a diet.  I'm eating healthy and exercising.  That's the best I can do, and it's working for me.  I want to lose 110 - 120 pounds, so I have a long road ahead.  It's looking good so far.

First | Prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next Page | Last Page