Message Boards

Topic : No Excuses Workout Tips…

Number of Replies: 224
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 12:29:42 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
No time, no equipment …  Sound familiar? The bottom line is there is NO EXCUSE for not eating right and exercising.  Share your no excuses strategies for staying fit!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 15, 2009, 6:09 pm CST

need encouragement

I need some encouragement to keep motivated for life not just temporary this time. I am making many changes with my life and can use all of the support I can get. My life is hectic at best even with being unemployed now. I am at least getting back on track with my daughters but when I start with my own schooling for my career that will have to be balanced along with my household and marriage and to stay focused on my goals to lose this weight before I get much older and my health suffers. I am 35 years old and feel like I am at a cross-roads.

January 26, 2009, 7:03 pm CST

I CANT DO THIS ALONE!

Hi I am a 25 year old mother of 2 who seriously needs to lose some weight,  I need to lose about 60-70lb.  I guess by writting this im hopeing someone can help me to find ways of staying motivated and achieving my weightloss goals. Most of the time i dont even have and excuss, i guess im just lazy,