Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 19, 2008, 8:15 am CST

Happy holidays everyone

Hello all,

I still haven't seen a weight loss in a while, but part of that has been my fault. I am back on track and am seeing changes in my body even if the scale doesn't say so. I am very proud that I have maintained my weight loss for so long (62 lbs total so far for over 2 years). I think it's good for me to maintain awhile after a big loss. I really feel like there's no way for that weight to come back now. These last 20-30 pounds are proving to be tough though!

Anyway, I probably will not be posting much until after Jan. 5. I noticed that this board will become "read-only" in 2009. I'm planning on signing up again to continue the support circle. I hope you all will too. Maybe a few people we've lost along the way will return.

Have a lovely and safe holiday everyone,

Ellahni

December 28, 2008, 7:43 pm CST

Hello

Hi everybody. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I completely fell off the wagon and gained a pound this week. I'm back on track now. I've been wondering how everyone else did. I've tried the new beta but I don't see anyone I recognize on the 50 pound club. Let me know how you are doing.

Sherri

December 31, 2008, 6:10 pm CST

Happy New Year

Hi  Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while so just thought I'd check in. It looks to me as if  most everyone has dropped out of sight. Sherri , you and Ellahni and I seem to be the only posts for quite a while now. Any way in answer to your question about how we are doing, I can only say GREAT!. Total weight loss so far is 54 lbs. Also just started a new job after not working for 8 months. I absolutely love it. Zip Line Tour Guide. How's that for excitement. So things are looking up for the new year. No resolutions tonight. Just plan to stay looking forward and keep working on the healthier me. Hope all of you are doing great as well. HAPPY NEW YEAR and keep up the fight for the new you. We've made great progress in 2008. We will win this one in 2009.

Take care

Nancy

January 1, 2009, 2:28 pm CST

Happy New Year

Quote From: todayishere

Hi  Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while so just thought I'd check in. It looks to me as if  most everyone has dropped out of sight. Sherri , you and Ellahni and I seem to be the only posts for quite a while now. Any way in answer to your question about how we are doing, I can only say GREAT!. Total weight loss so far is 54 lbs. Also just started a new job after not working for 8 months. I absolutely love it. Zip Line Tour Guide. How's that for excitement. So things are looking up for the new year. No resolutions tonight. Just plan to stay looking forward and keep working on the healthier me. Hope all of you are doing great as well. HAPPY NEW YEAR and keep up the fight for the new you. We've made great progress in 2008. We will win this one in 2009.

Take care

Nancy

Hi Nancy, Ellahni, and anyone else out there. I am wondering where I can find you on the website. I've looked at the new beta since this site isn't supposed to be working in 2009 (but it looks like it is working.) Are you going to be in the 50 pound club under the weight loss race? I want to keep in touch so we can meet our goals together and keep each other updated. Have a great day.

Sherri

January 1, 2009, 6:56 pm CST

Wondering the same

Quote From: mail2sherri

Hi Nancy, Ellahni, and anyone else out there. I am wondering where I can find you on the website. I've looked at the new beta since this site isn't supposed to be working in 2009 (but it looks like it is working.) Are you going to be in the 50 pound club under the weight loss race? I want to keep in touch so we can meet our goals together and keep each other updated. Have a great day.

Sherri

Hi Sherri

I also did not see anyone I recognise in the new community. I will try right now to join the 50 lb club under the weight loss race and hopefully we'll find each other in there. I too , don't want to loose contact and all the support I got from you and all the other members. We need to stick together and see this through. Hope to see ya there.

Nancy

January 5, 2009, 12:36 pm CST

testing the post

Hi Nancy and Sherri,

Just thought I'd see if this still works! I'm still here and will look on the web site to find the new place to join. I'll look for you both there or I'll keep posting here until it doesn't let me anymore.

Happy New Year!

Ellahni

January 26, 2009, 1:21 pm CST

Need to loose 50 pounds

Hi, my name is Stacy and I'm from British Columbia Canada,

And I'm here for support to loose 50 pounds.  Today is day one for me and so far, I'm doing well!! After giving birth 6 years ago, i have yet to loose the weight the healthy way at least!

April 13, 2009, 10:04 am CDT

Weight Loss Reveal LIVE CHAT

On Friday, April 17 at 9:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm PT join Joe, Lauren, Annette and Emilie for a LIVE Chat on DrPhil.com. After revealing their amazing weight loss transformations, the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution participants will answer your questions about how Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom  helped them lose pounds and inches and how they plan to keep it off!

http://drphil.com/shows/page/LiveChat/

April 17, 2009, 6:24 pm CDT

7 KEYS

Quote From: DrPhilBoard1

On Friday, April 17 at 9:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm PT join Joe, Lauren, Annette and Emilie for a LIVE Chat on DrPhil.com. After revealing their amazing weight loss transformations, the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution participants will answer your questions about how Dr. Phils Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom  helped them lose pounds and inches and how they plan to keep it off!

http://drphil.com/shows/page/LiveChat/
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE LIST OF THE 7 KEYS.  I NEED HELP DRASTICALLY.

April 17, 2009, 6:27 pm CDT

HELP

I NEED THE SUPPORT TO LOOSE THE 50 POUNDS THAT FOUND ME AFTER I STOPPED WORKING.  I LOVED THE SHOW TONIGHT.  IT SPOKE TO ME IN SO MANY WAYS.  I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.  I DO HOWEVER REQUEST THE 7 KEYS LISTED SOMEWHERE.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS ONE AND ALL

First | Prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Next | Last