Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 2:58 pm CDT

50 pounds to loose!

Hello I live in Canada and have 50 pounds to loose, being up north this is a great challenge for the season is changing and the cold is setting-in therefore it become's easy to give up and sit in front of the tv!

Thank god for my dog, he gets me up and waLKING AND LEAST TWICE A DAY!!! And I have registered for a one hour of badminton each wednesday night with my husband and his brother&wife, we will be a Fab four looking groupe in no time!

Good luck and get into sports today!

Renee

September 10, 2008, 2:58 pm CDT

I'm in, too

I have just read several posts and I have to say I need help, also.  I live in the land of denial; I keep telling myself there's just no way, since I'm in a wheelchair.  Let's be real; I can't 'walk', and that's probably the best excuse in the book.  I am willing to do whatever it takes, right now, but I know I have a very short supply of follow-through, and when I get discouraged, I just quit. 

September 10, 2008, 3:05 pm CDT

Need Help and support

I have been trying to diet for 2 months now and always gave myself a reason to throw in the towel, well not this time.  I am throwing out all the negative thoughts and am going to lose my 50+ lbs. that I need to.  It is time I stop hiding  in my house with my cookies and start enjoying my life.

September 10, 2008, 3:08 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

hello dr phil and all who have posted here   my name is rebecca  and i live in lakeland florida. i am 38 yrs old and i had my baby boy a yr ago.. i was 50 pounds overweight when i got pregnant and i had gained another 55 on top of that with the pregnancy. i now weigh my highest ever. am to ashamed to say the number...  i am suffering from depression and have no self esteem... i am married and am a stay at home mom.. i have started eating the healthy choice meals everyday and drinking lots of water and i do feel better but its only been 2 weeks since i started this.. i feel my life is on hold until i can love myself which i do not at the time.. i need motivation to excercise. i hate going to walk outside where everyone can see me.. its that bad.. i hope i can do this  .. i will try my best.. good luck to all of you

September 10, 2008, 3:09 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Hi everyone,  I am so happy that you are all here.  Please be here for me and I will be here for you also.  I have been a yo-yo dieter most of my life.  I am 62 now.  I want desparately to lose the weight this time but I need help.  My name is Jackee

September 10, 2008, 3:11 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

I'm in too!  I have already lost 40+ pounds but still have 50 to go!  Since November 2007 the scale has never gone back up...it's only stayed the same or gone down.  I've done this mainly through the motivation of Dr. Phil as well as other weight loss shows such as the Biggest Loser.

Whenever I get discouraged or find myself wanting to give up...I pull out Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Solution and the companion workbook...and I am motivated again!  If you don't have it...you NEED it!  Trust me!  If you trust Dr. Phil (which I assume you do if you're here), then this book will be your best friend!

We can do this!!!!!!

September 10, 2008, 3:13 pm CDT

good luck to you

Quote From: sadinwi

I have been trying to diet for 2 months now and always gave myself a reason to throw in the towel, well not this time.  I am throwing out all the negative thoughts and am going to lose my 50+ lbs. that I need to.  It is time I stop hiding  in my house with my cookies and start enjoying my life.
I, for one, will be here for you anytime.  We can get through this together---all of  us.

September 10, 2008, 3:25 pm CDT

Count Me In, Too!

I gained a lot of weight over the past three years and seem to be stuck in a hole that I can't climb out of.

I know what I need to do, but I can't seem to do it.

The self-berating is killing me, seriously.

When I heard Dr Phil say "Stop playing around.  Lose the weight once and for all and start being happy!", it resonated with me - even tho I am still saying "HOW?? I've tried so many times and failed, it is so scary to try again."

September 10, 2008, 3:27 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Hi everyone.  I'm 38 years old and live near Calgary, Alberta Canada.  I have 2 boys - 41/2 years old and 2 years (in October), and need to lose at least 50lbs.  I have tried many diets in the past, and would have like to have gone back to WW, but right now, can't afford the fees.  I AM going to lose the weight this time, and KEEP it off.  WE (all of us!!) are going to do this together!

September 10, 2008, 3:27 pm CDT

Need help too

Hi all. I'm Leslie. I'm 40 years old 5'9" and weight 220 pounds. I will lose 5 pounds then gain it back plus 5......... I need help. First time talking about this too.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last