Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 1:50 pm CDT

I am part of this group.

I started with a 50lb goal.  I have taken 14 off and then put 2 back on.  I so need to take this weight off.  I just had my fourth baby - she was my surprise baby!  I am thrilled to have her here.  She however added more on to my weight loss goals.  So I start today with the rest of you.  I need to take off 38 more lbs.  Do I still fit in your group??

September 10, 2008, 1:52 pm CDT

one last diet attempt

Okay, I am going to hop on this train and see where we go, I have tried so many diets, but I unfortunately have no willpower, I need alot of support!!!! 

September 10, 2008, 1:53 pm CDT

50 Pound Club

I am a 62 lady that needs to lose at least 50 lbs.  I want help to do this because I can't do it alone.  I have a sister that is over 400 pounds and that scares me silly. So I want to join before it is too late.  Lee Valentine

September 10, 2008, 1:58 pm CDT

WANT TO START LOSING WEIGHT TODAY

Hello Everyone,
My name is Stephanie and I am a stay at home mom. I am 22 years old and have two wonderful boys one is 4 yrs old and my youngest is 6 months. I am sick and tired of procrastinating and making up excuses. I am tired of never going to the beach and always making myself an outcast because of my weight. I currently weight 195 and would LOVE to lose 50-60 pounds.....I dont care how long it takes me ....I am willing to do it correctly and want to make it a habit to eat healthy and exercise on a daily basis not only for me but for my family. I have gained so much weight and lost so much weight but then gained it right back and today I will say NO MORE!!!! So I beg others to help me and I will also help others and encourage everyone to start today and say no more to excuses.

September 10, 2008, 2:04 pm CDT

ready to change

Last year I lost 46 lbs which made me so happy. But for the past 6 months I have been at a plateau and I dont know where to go or what to do to jump start the weight loss again. I recently had a miscarriage and I am scared to death that my weight could have been part of the problem when you factor in othe rthings. So I am here to encourage people and I'm excite dto finally get these last 50lbs off :)

September 10, 2008, 2:07 pm CDT

hello

I'm new.I don't know how to do this.I watch Dr.Phil daily.I;m trying to sign up for this and download my picture it won't let me.Does anyone know how?

September 10, 2008, 2:10 pm CDT

Count me in!

Hi -- I'm in for losing 50 pounds.  I look forward to learning from all of you and helping to support and encourage all of you.   Let's do it!

Mia

September 10, 2008, 2:20 pm CDT

Hi grammasnooks

Quote From: grammasnooks

I'm new.I don't know how to do this.I watch Dr.Phil daily.I;m trying to sign up for this and download my picture it won't let me.Does anyone know how?

I just got on this message board and saw that your name was grammasnooks..... that is so funny cause that is my log in name on some sites only I spell it GrmaSnooks... my Dad always called me snooks.... for a moment I thought you were me..... until I looked at the date...... how funny...

anyway, I want to join this 50 lb Club too.... right now I weigh TOO MUCH.....

SO LET'S DO THIS

SHIRLEY

September 10, 2008, 2:26 pm CDT

need this!!

I have health issues And I am scared to death. I want to see my children marry and grandchildren. This has to work.

September 10, 2008, 2:27 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

I have never done anything like this and I'm scared to post but I will get over it.  I'm a stay-at-home mom-I have two adorable boys 3 and 1 and we would love to have another one but I know I should not get pregnant with the weight I am at.  I gained a lot of weight with my first lost some of it got pregnant with my second and have not lost any of it.  It's time but I need help-I have been trying on my own and have not made any progress so hoping I can join the club and get new ideas or support.  Thanks

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last