Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 2:30 pm CDT

count me in too!!!!!!!!!

I am a mother of 3  children 30,21 and 17. I have  health issues and the dr. wants me to have surgery for the weight. So this is my last chance. This has to work. Let's do it!!!!!!

September 10, 2008, 2:32 pm CDT

Ready to lose!

Count me in!  I have been trying to lose weight  since my last child was born, she is now 13.  Just thinking that all this time has gone by and I have still not made any progress is depressing.  I am ready to finally put me first.  I want to lose 50-60 lbs. by next summer and a midpoint goal of 25 lbs. by Christmas.  I hope that this is the solution. 

September 10, 2008, 2:36 pm CDT

just 50

If I could lose 50, I'd be back where I started before I had children... and that would be great!  I could really use the support!

September 10, 2008, 2:37 pm CDT

mid life crisis

I am a 43 year old mother of two children.  One in college and one in gradeschool.  I work fulltime as a registered nurse.  I am home from work today due to breast surgery this morning.  I watched the dr. phil show and cried.  I am taking too many risks with my health.  As a caregiver, I am a very good educator, however, I seem to have trouble practicing what I preach.   This surgery really scared me.  I MUST change my lifestyle.  This is my first step to a healthy ME!  I need to lose at least 40 pounds.  I watch my pre-teen daughter and cringe.  What am I teaching her?  I can give care and education to the general public...but what about the people who mean the most to me in the world?  My husband, my kids, and first of all myself!  H E L P!

September 10, 2008, 2:37 pm CDT

SIck of being FAT!!!

I am so tired of the way I feel - physically and mentally. I am at my highest weight ever 175, and I'm only 5'3'. In the past I have been a yo-yo dieter.

This last weight was gained slowly, but surely after the death of my mother in 2003. I was put on medications (antidepressants, etc.).  I guess I should mention that I am also bipolar and a lot of the medications that I have been prescribed seem to increase my appetite. But, I will admit, I am a junk food junkie!! Fast food, junk food and anything unsimilar to a vegetable or fruit rarely pass my lips.

The worst part is my unhealthy habits have also led to my husband weighing 300 lbs. I take the blame for his weight gain. Well, most of it. My mama always said, 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach', and I took that and ran with it.

I am so onboard, and so is he. I don't want to lose the man I love or me.

God Bless you all,

Pam K

Montgomery, TX

September 10, 2008, 2:38 pm CDT

I'm in for the weight loss

Hi  i'm a mother of three and i have weight issues  i'm afraid of dying at this young age , i'm ready for the challenge to loose 50 pounds. togeather we can do, please lrts encourage each other as we work through this.  

Precious

September 10, 2008, 2:40 pm CDT

NEED YOUR HELP DR.PHIL PLEASE

HI DR. PHIL MY NAME IS ROBIN AND IM WRITING TO SEE IF YOU CAN HELP ME JOIN THE 50 POUND CLUB? ITS ACTUALLY MY TWO DAUGHTERS AND I. MY OLDEST DAUGHTER IS 18 AND WEIGHS OVER 200 POUNDS AND SHES 5'9. MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS 130 AND SHE IS REALLY DOWN ABOUT HER WEIGHT. I HAVE SEVERAL DISABILITIES AND SOMETHINGS I CANT DO AFTER A WHILE. I HAVE SEVERE ARTHRITIS AND FIBROMYALGIA AND I STAY IN PAIN AND IVE GOT SEVERAL DISCS OUT IN MY LOWER BACK AND IVE HAD TWO CERVICAL SURGERIES SO ITS HARD FOR ME TO DO THINGS TO HELP MYSELF I TRY AND WALK BUT THATS EVEN HARD SOMEDAYS . SO PLEASE DR. PHIL CAN YOU HELP MY GIRLS AND MYSELF? IF YOU CAN IT WOULD TOTALLY BE A DREAM COME TRUE.

GOD BLESS YOU

ROBIN ANN

September 10, 2008, 2:47 pm CDT

I'm ready to take control

Hello my name is Kim. I weigh 158Pd's. I have been tring to loose weight and only manage to gain more. I need to loose 50 Pd's . I'm embarrassed to look at myself after i shower and certainly don't want my husband to see me naked . witch is causing issues. he says I'm sexy and i disagree. I need to loose this weight to feel good about myself again and to take control. I need some help I don't know how to cook health foods or at least I'm going to find out how to change my eating habits. I like to exercise i just have to make the time for it. So I need a little support and any tips you can give me.

September 10, 2008, 2:55 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Hi Dr. Phil.  I need your help to lose 50 lbs.  My father has diabetes and high blood pressure and i'm showing signs of high blood pressure also.  I'm dedicated with your help to get my life back on track!

September 10, 2008, 2:55 pm CDT

I'm in!

I am ready, I have never been to goal weight....now is the time, today is the day.  can u say gungho?!?!?!?!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last