Message Boards

Topic : Join the 50 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 495
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:07:52 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 50 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 18, 2009, 7:36 am CDT

Count me in

I am a 57 year old single woman.  I have a closet of size 16 clothes that I would love to wear again.  I am now a size 18.  I am somewhat active.  I work as a secretary and have a bad habit of coming home and laying on the couch and watching T.V.  I have a dog and I do take her for eveing walks, however I am not consistent.  I have a son, however is 28 years old.  I give up to easily. 

April 21, 2009, 2:51 pm CDT

help me no money and no support

I walk watch what i eat and don't eat alot no money got hurt at work and my husband states if you want money you have to make it. but then he says I need to stay home and not to go back to work. Dr. says I cannot go back for another 6 weeks at least.

June 2, 2009, 12:03 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

im totally down for this. im sick and tired of being put down from not just my husband who is over seas serving for us but just not feeling comofortable on who i am. i want to beable to have fun and play with my daughter and feel good doing it and not feel like everyones eyes are on me judging me.

June 9, 2009, 2:18 pm CDT

weight watchers

im done with weight watchers for the 3rd time i joined,last summer,im just not ready to lose the  weight..i don't know if i will ever will be.i had lost 40 lbs with weight watchers,last summer,but gained it all back plus some in the 4 months after i lost it?how can i keep it off?when will i be ready to lose it?

June 11, 2009, 9:43 pm CDT

Join the 50 Pound Club

Quote From: beckybcute

im done with weight watchers for the 3rd time i joined,last summer,im just not ready to lose the  weight..i don't know if i will ever will be.i had lost 40 lbs with weight watchers,last summer,but gained it all back plus some in the 4 months after i lost it?how can i keep it off?when will i be ready to lose it?
I also struggle, been to weight watchers so many times, lost so much money going and not losing the weight, know where you are coming from. Where are you from? Me Ohio.

First | Prev | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | Next Page | Last Page