Message Boards

Topic : Join the 25 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 180
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:08:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 25 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 26, 2008, 8:55 pm CDT

Week two Reults

Week two down 1.5 pounds. Not as good as the first week but I'll take it. Going to work on after 8 eating. There's times late at night when I have a Special K bar or something else. Anyone have any low calorie snacks ideas?

September 27, 2008, 7:27 pm CDT

low calorie snack ideas

Quote From: tlpiggy5

Week two down 1.5 pounds. Not as good as the first week but I'll take it. Going to work on after 8 eating. There's times late at night when I have a Special K bar or something else. Anyone have any low calorie snacks ideas?

well I love peanutbutter on celery- or apples

I also like string cheese

or grapes

I eat these as I do laps walking on my break-

If I eat small snacks regularly I find I am not hungry or too hungry at dinner- If I only eat at dinner I am starving and eat way too much - So healthy snakcs- usually fruit- are the way to go-

Good luck-

We are taking snaks alongon our trip tomorrow- will be back Wed- probably not on line till thursday- But you all stay motivated and i'll catch up on the reading when I get back- Diana

September 30, 2008, 10:00 am CDT

Going Strong

Hi Everyone.  So far its been two weeks and eventhough I haven't lost any weight I think I am losing inches.  I walk 3 miles a day with the Leslie Sansone DVD and I absolutely love it.  It is really motivating.  I also have to get going on my exercise bike which will be my next step.  I feel so much better.  I am writing down everything I eat  so that I know what I have to change in my diet because I am not having much weight loss I have to be doing something wrong in my diet.  But I am having fun and can't wait to be able to write and tell all of you how much weight I do lose when I lose it. Happy weight loss everyone.

October 1, 2008, 5:50 am CDT

chipper65+

Quote From: flollo

I would like to chip away at my 180 lb. 5 ft. 2 in. body.  I do have a problem though, when I step on the scale and see I have lost 10 or 12 lbs. I seem to get hungry for all the wrong things and gain it back.  I guess you would say I self defeat or sabotage myself.  This has been my whole life, fighting weight. Please give some good habits to work into my life.  I only have the Dr. Phil food guide book to work with. 
Just an update! I am working to get excess sugar out of my diet.  My sweet tooth takes over quiteoften but I am trying to control it.  Besides taking my litle dog for walks twicea day I have upped it to 3 times a day and I have started some light arobics excercising for 30 minutes a day. We will see how this works

October 1, 2008, 9:34 pm CDT

Update

Watched the Dr Phil show today. Was wondering why it was called Part 3? I thought this was the second one since they started.

I've hooked my bike up to a bike trainer and been riding inside. Been raining quite a bit lately. Been going to get some walking tapes but hasn't gotten around to it yet. Also thinking more about choosing healthy snacks over junk. Can't believe week three is almost over. Hope everyone is hanging in there and taking steps for a better healthy life.

October 2, 2008, 9:09 pm CDT

part3

Watched the Dr Phil show today. Was wondering why it was called Part 3? I thought this was the second one since they started.

I've hooked my bike up to a bike trainer and been riding inside. Been raining quite a bit lately. Been going to get some walking tapes but hasn't gotten around to it yet. Also thinking more about choosing healthy snacks over junk. Can't believe week three is almost over. Hope everyone is hanging in there and taking steps for a better healthy life.

Well the first week of the new Dr.Phil shows there was the first day part 1 then the second day part 2- this was only the 3rd installment of the race- looks like they are off to Las Vegas for part 4- i wonder how often they will do these seems like once a month- not once a week-? anyway will keep up the healthy eating and walking- hope that clears up the parts part- haha Diana

October 3, 2008, 11:04 pm CDT

Shows

Quote From: diny123

Well the first week of the new Dr.Phil shows there was the first day part 1 then the second day part 2- this was only the 3rd installment of the race- looks like they are off to Las Vegas for part 4- i wonder how often they will do these seems like once a month- not once a week-? anyway will keep up the healthy eating and walking- hope that clears up the parts part- haha Diana
I took it as it was the third segment. I thought I missed a show.

October 3, 2008, 11:08 pm CDT

Week Three

End of week three. Weigh in day. Didn't lose a pound. On good note didn't gain. Not sure where I went wrong. I did more exercise this week then the last two. But this won't defeat me I'll stick with it and see where next week takes me.

October 4, 2008, 11:56 pm CDT

sometimes the scale is not

End of week three. Weigh in day. Didn't lose a pound. On good note didn't gain. Not sure where I went wrong. I did more exercise this week then the last two. But this won't defeat me I'll stick with it and see where next week takes me.

the only thing you need to look at- I feel better and more productive now that I am more active- My pants are not as tight and it seems the loses go in weeks of two- good - nothing- good- nothing- If I gwet any wieght loss its a good week- sometimes its only 2-4 tenths of a pound but staying the same or lossing is alwauys a plus-

Also as women we do have that week - week and a half where we are bloated and sstagnant- DRAT!- Sometimes i think menapause may be a good thing?- haha- Anyway onward and upward and or rather downward>? in the number department-

Just don't get fixated on the scale alone- Progress is there- in many forms- look for them all-

Good luck-Diana

October 7, 2008, 2:42 pm CDT

ME TOO

Quote From: kell2104

I'm 35, I use to be skinny..less then 2 years ago! Then I got pregnant, not on purpose because i already have one baby who's 12!!! But my son is now 7 months and I still need to lose 38 pounds to get back to my original weight & CLOTHES!! I have a closet full and I can't wear them! Its depressing and my husband is no help cause he's like 145 pounds and eats whatever he wants and doesnt gain an ounce!! I need help..I have a WII and I got the WII fit thing and I do it everyday..I dont like eating that much and I frequently skip meals..so why am I still fat? Beats me but I have to do something soon!
Hi, I too used to be skinny until I had my kids.  I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old.  I am 5' 6 and about 154 pounds.  I can't seem to lose any weight.  I stay home with my kids and you would think running around after them would pretty much help me lose, but that's not the case.  I also have a husband that is 145 pounds and can eat whatever he wants.  I even look at a cupcake I gain a pound.  I just recently started exercising to the DVD walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone.  I have not lost anything, but I feel wonderful.  My mood has changed and I feel like there's hope in my weight loss.  I have a hard time dieting because I LOVE sweets.  I mean who doesn't.  That is why I am not losing anything.  I'm maintaining though and if I can just get through this eating habit of mine then I'm sure that I will lose.  What I think your doing wrong is skipping meals.   They say you need to eat about 6 times a day to lose weight along with exercise.  It has to be a nutritionally balanced diet.  So think about that and start an exercise program.  They also say that the best way to lose weight is aerobics exercise.  Happy weight loss.  I hope this helps.

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next | Last