Message Boards

Topic : Join the 25 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 180
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:08:39 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 25 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 7, 2008, 3:55 pm CDT

cant lose weight

September 7, 2008, 3:56 pm CDT

weight

Quote From: dana7777

im  37 and i cant lose i keep gaining

September 7, 2008, 9:02 pm CDT

Join the 25 Pound Club

im  37 and i cant lose i keep gaining
Neither can I!  I'm 60, dumpy & 4'11".  Am I the only one making excuses?

September 8, 2008, 7:14 pm CDT

Ladies

I have been on these boards a long time and there are several that are good.  I am sure this one will be to as soon as Dr. Phil's weight loss shows start.  That usually gets the boards going good.  I am already on two or three so don't feel like I can join another one, as it does take up a lot of time to be on so many.  The ones I am on are Back  to get it right and need help/and support.  There are not to many on there but the ones that are are very motivating.  The other one I am on is Serious weight loss-no excuses..  Both of these boards are very supportive.  I will list a couple of things that might help you.

1.  Do you have Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution  

2.  EXERCISE< EXERCISE EXERCISE.  LOL  Does that sound mean?  (I am having a problem with that right now.)

If you don't have the book, my advise is to get it.  If you can't afford it get it from the library.

Gotta go.  somebody wants to chat.  LOL

Dolores

September 10, 2008, 12:20 pm CDT

Join the 25 Pound Club

I'm a returning member to the Dr. Phil message boards.. I was what you call a lurker.. I have todays show on right now about the weight loss race and feel this is just what I need.. I've previously lost weight before and am struggling to get what I gained back off.. I have 21 pounds to get to my goal so it's a little less than the 25 pounds.. I've managed to keep 45 pounds off for the last 8 years which is a success in itself..
so still have 21 to get off to get back to my original goal. Hopefully I can get the support I need here.

September 10, 2008, 12:40 pm CDT

38 Pounds Overweight!

I'm 35, I use to be skinny..less then 2 years ago! Then I got pregnant, not on purpose because i already have one baby who's 12!!! But my son is now 7 months and I still need to lose 38 pounds to get back to my original weight & CLOTHES!! I have a closet full and I can't wear them! Its depressing and my husband is no help cause he's like 145 pounds and eats whatever he wants and doesnt gain an ounce!! I need help..I have a WII and I got the WII fit thing and I do it everyday..I dont like eating that much and I frequently skip meals..so why am I still fat? Beats me but I have to do something soon!

September 10, 2008, 1:22 pm CDT

25-50

I kept saying in profile that I have been through 2 open heart surgeries. having first one before I was 2. I am about 6'0 or so and weigh about 233 lbs... its not much for height but I was drinking alot of beer and I wanna be fit and no belly.. any weight makes it harder for heart to work, if Dr. Phil heard about this I know he would be proud im doing something. And I wanna show kids with these problems they can do whatever they want and I am starting a clothing company next year with part of the proceeds to benefit american heart and multiple other charities! I just need some support losing weight! well good luck to all!

September 10, 2008, 1:34 pm CDT

weight loss

50 yrs old. want to lose about 30/35 lbs, and qiut smoking while I am at it!

September 10, 2008, 2:17 pm CDT

want to lose

i am also 50 years old and need to lose 30 pounds.  i have been on treadmill and treadclimber for 45 min a day for 1 month and hardly have lost any weight.  help

September 10, 2008, 2:19 pm CDT

Need to lose about 20-25 pounds

I just watched Dr. Phil's show and he talked about joining the message boards for support, which is what I need.  I am 5'2" and currently weigh about 140 pounds.  Not obese, but definitely not where I should be/want to be.  Plus, my husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I know that extra weight can make it harder.  My highest weight was about 162 and my lowest was actually 113.  I think healthy for me would be about 115-120.  I have an unhealthy relationship with food.  I think about it ALL THE TIME.  Constantly thinking about what I'm going to eat next.  Going into the kitchen and looking in the fridge and pantry about twenty times a day.  I know what I should be eating, but my husband is 6'3" and only like 170 pounds and can eat anything he wants.  I feel bad about taking away his "snacks" just because I don't have the willpower not to eat them myself.  Also, I do not know how to cook...at all.  I really need help, advice, suggestions! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last