Message Boards

Topic : 08/05 Make It or Break It!

Number of Replies: 161
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 12:08:32 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/09/08) Tammy and Paul were husband and wife for eight years before their marriage ended. After nine months apart, the couple secretly remarried, unbeknownst to their families who endured the drama of the first marriage, and would clearly not approve. Now, just weeks after saying "I do" for the second time, the two are having doubts of their own. Tammy says she caught Paul lying about seeing an ex-girlfriend and searching Internet dating sites. Meanwhile, Paul thinks Tammy's spying is wicked and deceitful. Find out how Tammy's sister, Cindy, reacts to the news of their marriage. Did Tammy and Paul rush too quickly into their second marriage? This time around, lies, allegations of infidelity and spying may break them up for good. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 9, 2008, 12:40 pm CDT

scumbag king!

Quote From: princessgina

This guy is a loser. This woman must be a few fries short of a happy meal to remarry this loser again. She needs to kick this scumbag to the curb. If any man abused my kid they would pay in spades.
 Loser for sure! Any man that tells you how to fold the toiletpaper to wipe your arse should be flushed! What a %^&*ing moron!

September 9, 2008, 12:44 pm CDT

This guy needs some serious counceling!!!

WOW does this guy think that woman are just STUPID?? He goes on  on line dating websites just to get some advise on his marriage??? Come on>>> I know theres some nieve woman out there, but really. I don't even think the nieve woman out there are that dumb!! I go on a website called yahoo answers when I want to find out any information about anything. So PLEASE>>>> does he really think were that dumb?? I think this wife has alot more morals then this husband of hers. I don't think she should stay with this idiot. This guy has ALOT of changing to do. And who in their right mind wants to hang around waiting to see if he EVER gets it or not. Theres just ALOT of disrespect going on in that marriage. And I believe that most of it comes from the husband. Dr Phil>>> I really was wishing that you would have let him know that we are not that stupid to have believed that story of why he was going on the dating service website. BUT maybe it's because you give us credit enough to know that we all do know what he's up to. Anyway, you have to wonder why some woman out there pick men like this??? I really believe that he probally is the one that thinks he's not good enough, and is trying to chew her confidence down by trying to get her to believe shes the one thats not good enough. The wife knows thats not true. What she needs to figure out now is WHY did she choose him for a husband to begin with. Some people say well I fell in love with him. That you can't choose who you fall in love with. I say this>>>>> OFCOURSE you can choose who you fall in love with. At the beginning of every relationship you may feel like some things don't sit right with you. Then is the time to make your decisions on wether you want to keep the relationship going. So we DO have a choice of who we fall in love with. The problem is for the most part we never listen to that little voice inside us telling us that something doesn't feel right. This woman needs to dump this moron. He needs some serious counceling.

September 9, 2008, 12:49 pm CDT

so why is SHE wrong??

Quote From: danielamado

If he is cheating on her then he's wrong. If she's spying on him then she's wrong. The only reason the husband thinks spying on him is wrong is because he's probably cheating and doesn't wanna get caught.  If he's not cheating, then is he doing something to cause her to think he is cheating? If he's not cheating and she still spies on him then either she doesn't trust him or she's insecure in herself. 

They should not get married. They are not ready and if they do before they resolve their situations it will continue and lead to another divorce.

So if he's cheating on her why do you think shes wrong for spying?? I don't understand that comment at all?? People for the most part don't spy on each other UNLESS they are given reason too. I don't think shes wrong AT ALL for spying on him. Obviously she has her reasons. But anyway, they really do need to split. I think he's more of a phyco then her.I think he's the problem to begin with. She just keeps it going by staying with him.

September 9, 2008, 12:55 pm CDT

09/09 Make It or Break It!

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on ME!

If these two didn't think they were doing something stupid (again) they wouldn't have hidden their remarriage.

Duh!

September 9, 2008, 12:56 pm CDT

this couple

I don't think these two people will walk away from each other.... they
both seem to enjoy the drama. If this woman was really concerned about
her son, she would walk away.... but she won't because then she
wouldn't be the victim. This man doesn't want a monogamous
relationship... that is blatantly clear... WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Walk away
& stop wasting time! Your children deserve better. Put the kids
first... not yourselves.

September 9, 2008, 1:04 pm CDT

Make it or Break it!

Dr. Phil, I agree with you this couple should BREAK IT! I was watching the show and was screaming at the TV this woman is stuck on stupid, parked on dumb and living on idiot lane.  How dumb is this person to realize that this man will not change?

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize this man would not change and would do nothing to enhance their marriage, but continue on the road to no where. The fact that he abuses the son, because he is not his, well that definitely is a deal breaker.  She should not have gone back to him, let alone marry this fool.  However, I don't believe this woman will develop a back bone and remain out of this relationship.  She apparently loves the chaos, and it's time she put the kids first!

I hope she leaves with the kids before something drastic happens.

September 9, 2008, 1:04 pm CDT

This is hysterical

That guy is not worth her time. She is a pretty woman and seems to be intelligent (except when it comes to Paul), why would she believe a word he says? She is the one who should be looking on the dating sites! If she is smart she should take her son and run as far and as fast as she can. The previous divorce agreements are now null and void that they remarried, time for her to het her OWN lawyer and get out for good with her terms.

September 9, 2008, 1:11 pm CDT

about make it or break it

It is evident to me that Tammy loves this man, but unfortunately he does not love her, or is not in love with her.  I just don't get it....maybe she has low self-esteem or maybe she thinks she is not marketable.  I would just like to encourage her by letting her know that she is beautiful, and seemingly bright, and very sexy...so she should not settle with someone who isn't in to her.  As a man, I myself was taken aback by her and I am here to say she is very marketable....and no, I am not trying to get a date....just failing to understand her attraction to this man...she is definitely a 10

September 9, 2008, 1:15 pm CDT

Quote From: missprissie40

Loser for sure! Any man that tells you how to fold the toiletpaper to wipe your arse should be flushed! What a %&*ing moron!
Saying "since you don't do [insert little, trivial item here], it means you don't love me" is a sure sign of a person with serious problems.

I had to endure this kind of treatment -- if you put this on the top rack of the dishwasher it means you don't love me -- and it is totally unhealthy for both people.

September 9, 2008, 1:22 pm CDT

Quote From: missprissie40

Loser for sure! Any man that tells you how to fold the toiletpaper to wipe your arse should be flushed! What a %&*ing moron!
I agree with you i am watching it again on my tv. this loser makes me so mad! First he judges her because his family had more money then hers. Then he thinks he's a stud on the internet. I would run if I saw this chump I'd love to punch his lights out. She should have never went back to this moron. Their families need to know what kind of stuff is going on and get these kids out of this situation.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last