Message Boards

Topic : 09/10 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 1

Number of Replies: 149
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 12:11:05 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The obesity epidemic is so dire, an estimated 86 percent of the population will be overweight by 2030. Dr. Phil challenges Americans to get real about shedding pounds with his biggest weight loss series ever: The Ultimate Weight Loss Race! First up, meet the contestants. Annette and Emilie are college roommates who blame junk food and cafeteria buffets for their bulging midsections. Lauren is a pastry chef who calls food a drug, while her twin, Joe, says he’s overweight because he’s "a total slacker." Phil is a police officer who can no longer fit into his uniform, and his wife, Tiffany, jokes that she loves McDonald’s more than their children. Verne says he’s frustrated that he let his weight spiral out of control, and he blames himself for his son, Patrick’s, obesity. Finally, brothers Richard and Jeffery were once star football players but now say their combined weight is 731 pounds. Follow these five teams on a countrywide race as they compete against each other and complete challenges at some of the nation's most famous landmarks and cities. And, don’t be a couch potato when you can join this weight loss movement! Log on to DrPhil.com on Wednesday, September 10 to get healthy eating tips, support and to follow the progress of your favorite contestant in our new weight loss community. Then, join the discussion here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 4:45 pm CDT

i AM rEADY

Dr Phili saw you on the show today and i just wanted to let y know that i have been feeling lost and drifting.I have been trying to loose 51lbs i ma ready to take on the challege i cant do it in my own so i would like to be in a groupwith some people i am ready for you to kick my but in geeer thank you

September 10, 2008, 4:51 pm CDT

i could not find it

Quote From: beddyboo08

Dr Phili saw you on the show today and i just wanted to let y know that i have been feeling lost and drifting.I have been trying to loose 51lbs i ma ready to take on the challege i cant do it in my own so i would like to be in a groupwith some people i am ready for you to kick my but in geeer thank you
where do i sign up thank y

September 10, 2008, 4:54 pm CDT

i could not find it

Quote From: beddyboo08

where do i sign up thank y please show me where to sign up

September 10, 2008, 4:54 pm CDT

single mother of 5 needs help

I to do not now haw to sign up for this wight lose challenge i need to lose 25 lbs i know it is not allot but it is going up fast and my health is not good i am a single mom of 5 and i can not afford to let my wight go because i know it will not help with my health issues i am already having please help my children need their mother.

September 10, 2008, 4:58 pm CDT

single mother of 5 needs help

I to do not now haw to sign up for this wight lose chalange i need to lose 25 lbs i know it is not alot but it is going up fast and my health is not good i am a single mom of 5 and i can not aford to let my wight go because i know it will not help with my health issuse i am already having please help my children need their mother.

September 10, 2008, 5:02 pm CDT

09/10 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 1

Quote From: ckimberlyg

I will join you too, although I am hoping for more than 50.
I dont need to lose fifty but I will join you if you dont care

September 10, 2008, 5:08 pm CDT

I want that feeling back and want it to last a LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today's show is just what I was looking for.  I need to lose 50 pounds too, and I believe this is where it's going to happen with my wonderful husband and all of you.

With just having a baby I don't want to have these extra pounds on forever and always blaming it on the baby fat.  There is no excuse for me to do what is right for me and my family.  I know what I looked and felted like when I did lose weight the first time.  Now I want that feeling back and want it to last a lifetime.

I believe having a support group to go too does help.  Let's help each other get healthy and get that old feeling back again.  I know I'm ready for The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, it couldn't have come at a better time in my life.  Thank you Dr. Phil,  your the best!!!!!!!!!!

September 10, 2008, 5:09 pm CDT

09/10 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 1

On the left side, click "Message Boards".   Scroll down, under "Weight", click "Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Loss Race".   Pick a board and click it's blue underlined title.  Join in.

September 10, 2008, 5:20 pm CDT

Good evening Dr. Phil

When will you be coming to Ottawa, Canada for the ulitimate weight loss race ?

Hoping to hear from you.

September 10, 2008, 5:32 pm CDT

At the end of the show Dr. Phil said go online and sign up to be part of this...  On the webpage for today's show there's an UNCENSORED video of him, saying the same thing.  I want to join!!!  Where do I sign up?  I can't find anything...

Help!
Linda

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last