Message Boards

Topic : 09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Number of Replies: 71
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 12:14:21 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil continues his biggest weight loss project to date! With five teams already chosen, he surprises a lucky pair in the audience by announcing they will be his last team to compete in a cross-country race to get in shape and turn their lives around. Meleneise and Toria are sisters-in-law who say they are done with teasing each other about their weight and are ready to get real. Meet the personal trainers that Dr. Phil selected to make sure each team works its hardest. Head trainer Robert Reames reveals his commitment to lead the competitors and America out of the obesity epidemic. Plus, TV personality and famous daughter Katie Wagner reveals her new body after using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom. Finally, the teams take their places at the starting line for their first challenge. Thousands of people are joining the movement in their own lives at home. Will you be one of them? Join the discussion and get started now!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 11, 2008, 1:33 pm CDT

We are all in this together.

Quote From: gallirask

Good luck!  Just keep happy thoughts and some positive thinking and all will work out!
I too feel defeated by my eating and weight gain. But if not now, when am I going to stop gaining weight? I am so old it probably will be in my grave. I am going to try and keep my chin up and my mouth closed!

September 11, 2008, 2:45 pm CDT

We can totally do this!

I just turned on Dr. Phil and saw the weight loss show.. I am so excited that this is going on, I went right to the website to sign up! I am looking forward to talking to you all...stay positive!

September 11, 2008, 2:52 pm CDT

10 LB Club

I thought Dr. Phil mentioned there would be a 10 lb Support Group to access from the Dr. Phil site??  I can't find it.  Can you help?

September 11, 2008, 2:52 pm CDT

Going to learn the ways

Hi all my name is MarQue and I am excited for this part 2. My family kind of makes fun of this show so they don't know I watch it. But, I think if I watch this it might help me learn how to lose weight and keep it off. I gained 62 pounds in 3 years and I have no clue how to lose the weight. I love food and I love my coke cola. And I want to be able to show my kids that you can do whatever you want if you put your heart too. And well my heart is there but the knowledge is not. So, I am extremely happy to watch and hopefully learn how to do this right.

September 11, 2008, 3:01 pm CDT

how do i get my spouse motivated

I really want to do this but I have a problem and would appreciate feedback.  My spouse is very very over weight.  He is concerned about it but isnt motivated.  I have tried every way I can think to get him in on weight loss but it just doesnt happen for more than a day.  Suggestions?

September 11, 2008, 3:10 pm CDT

How do I participate in this challenge

I tried to access the links regarding parts 1 and 2 of this show but was unable to.

I don't know how I as an Internet member can participate in this weight loss challenge.  I live in Milton, Ontario Canada (just west of Toronto, Ontairo) and really don't know where to go from here.

Any suggestions???

September 11, 2008, 3:22 pm CDT

I WANT IN!!!

I also want to join the challenge but don't know how.  Can any one direct us?  I live in Holland Landing, Ontario , Canada (about an hour north of Toronto)  I started my own weight loss journey 4 weeks ago and have lost 15 lbs.  I am excited, but motivation is always an issue, I know this support will help me succeed! 

September 11, 2008, 3:33 pm CDT

Let's get this started.

Quote From: chromechic

Hi all my name is MarQue and I am excited for this part 2. My family kind of makes fun of this show so they don't know I watch it. But, I think if I watch this it might help me learn how to lose weight and keep it off. I gained 62 pounds in 3 years and I have no clue how to lose the weight. I love food and I love my coke cola. And I want to be able to show my kids that you can do whatever you want if you put your heart too. And well my heart is there but the knowledge is not. So, I am extremely happy to watch and hopefully learn how to do this right.

Hey neighbor to the south.  We can do this.  We have about the same amount to lose and with all this support and enthusiasm, how can we fail.  Let's put our hearts in it and be there for our families.  Can't wait until tomorrow's show.

K

September 11, 2008, 3:35 pm CDT

09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Quote From: jhaejhae

I thought Dr. Phil mentioned there would be a 10 lb Support Group to access from the Dr. Phil site??  I can't find it.  Can you help?
hi i was looking for the 10lb also. he did say there would be one

September 11, 2008, 3:38 pm CDT

09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Quote From: chromechic

good luck!! i want to lose weight also. i have a hard time staying motavated. i do well a few days and then  eat the wrong stuff. it helps to have support.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last