Message Boards

Topic : 09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Number of Replies: 71
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 12:14:21 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil continues his biggest weight loss project to date! With five teams already chosen, he surprises a lucky pair in the audience by announcing they will be his last team to compete in a cross-country race to get in shape and turn their lives around. Meleneise and Toria are sisters-in-law who say they are done with teasing each other about their weight and are ready to get real. Meet the personal trainers that Dr. Phil selected to make sure each team works its hardest. Head trainer Robert Reames reveals his commitment to lead the competitors and America out of the obesity epidemic. Plus, TV personality and famous daughter Katie Wagner reveals her new body after using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom. Finally, the teams take their places at the starting line for their first challenge. Thousands of people are joining the movement in their own lives at home. Will you be one of them? Join the discussion and get started now!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 7, 2008, 4:25 pm CDT

Toria

Quote From: toriawilliams

Hey there Ms. Dolores, How are you? How did last week go for you? I hope you're doing well! I really truly believe that you are going to continue to work hard  and I'm so proud and honored that you choose to do it along with us. You are actually one of the people that keep me constantly on my toes, because I know you're watching and I would never want to disappoint you or myself.  Keep up all the good work. Talk to you soon!

Toria

HI Toria,  It is great to see your post.  The boards seem to be a little

slow the last little bit. 

I lost one pound last week.  It is really going show.  I am a older woman though

and have a thyroid problem.  Since I got that the weight comes off pretty

slow, but the doctor says it isn't because of my thyroid.  I just don't believe him

LOL.    I am exercising every day.  I go to the Senior center and exercise most

days and the days I don't go there, I ride a exercise bicycle at home.

Are you allowed to tell us how much weight you have lost?  IF not that is OK

I understand.  I was a little disappointed that they didn't weight the teams on

the last show.

OH I have confidence in you that you won't disappoint yourself (that is the important

one)  Just keep up the great work and I am sure you will do great.

I look forward to your next post.

Dolores

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next Page | Last Page