Message Boards

Topic : 09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Number of Replies: 71
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 04, 2008, 12:14:21 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil continues his biggest weight loss project to date! With five teams already chosen, he surprises a lucky pair in the audience by announcing they will be his last team to compete in a cross-country race to get in shape and turn their lives around. Meleneise and Toria are sisters-in-law who say they are done with teasing each other about their weight and are ready to get real. Meet the personal trainers that Dr. Phil selected to make sure each team works its hardest. Head trainer Robert Reames reveals his commitment to lead the competitors and America out of the obesity epidemic. Plus, TV personality and famous daughter Katie Wagner reveals her new body after using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom. Finally, the teams take their places at the starting line for their first challenge. Thousands of people are joining the movement in their own lives at home. Will you be one of them? Join the discussion and get started now!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 7, 2008, 11:39 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Loss Part Phil Race The Two Ultimate Weight. Here we go again anothern round of this show.-------

See you on Thursday September 11, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------------

September 11, 2008, 7:57 am CDT

Eagerly Awating...

I am looking forward to seeing the weight loss challenge and race.  How can I learn what I need to do to get healthy as well?

Thanks.

September 11, 2008, 8:31 am CDT

Weight loss

Quote From: hpmx59

Doctor Loss Part Phil Race The Two Ultimate Weight. Here we go again anothern round of this show.-------

See you on Thursday September 11, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------------

I am going to  lose weight with this program.  This time I mean it.   Tired of being tired.

September 11, 2008, 9:23 am CDT

BLESSED LBS.

I lost 100 lbs in 2006 in 7.5 months after battling obesity for 25 years. Three short months after reaching my goal, we discovered I was pregnant with our 3rd baby! Becoming pregnant so soon after having accomplished so much in regards to my health was both extremely exciting and extremely daunting...I felt confident I had learned how to lose weight healthily but was terrified about what I couldn't control--the weight gain during my pregnancy. While my heart was fully embracing the amazing life growing inside me, my mind was putting me through hell as I inevitably saw the numbers on the scale rise. Feeling blessed with another child and tormented by my lifelong demons in losing control in regards to my weight, was more emotionally taxing than I EVER would have imagined!
At that time, I realized in order to survive emotionally, I had to focus on what I I knew I could do (lose weight later) so that I didn't, in some way, harm my unborn child by obsessing about the number on the scale. I PUT AWAY MY SCALE and vowed to not use my pregnancy as an excuse for a food free-for-all. Our beautiful son is now 7 months old and although my body is not what it was, I know that my rational thinking back then of knowing I can lose the weight (once and for all) also tells me NOW IS THAT TIME;D As one who has been there...whether the child who is teased for being fat, the teen who struggles with feeling beautiful regardless of size, the parent who desperately wants to be a healthy role model for their children or for the individual who has become complacent with being less than their personal best, I am ready to return to that amazing place of feeling good by living well and invite you to join me!

September 11, 2008, 10:45 am CDT

Pickin' up my feet and puttin' down my fork

Ok, I've been on the rollercoaster far too long. I'm listening to Dr. Phil and head trainer Robert Rheams and I'm going to pick up my feet and put down my fork. Right thinking - yeah baby! Let's get this journey started!

Vic

September 11, 2008, 11:09 am CDT

touched

I have not watch TV in ages. Yesterday I turned it on and saw the Dr. Phil show and learned of the weight loss race.  I was so touched by Richard and Jeffery. I am 37 years old and I am raising 5 children on my own. When Dr. Phil told Richard of his diabetes I had this oh my goodness moment.  I thought to myself I am too young to check out of this life because of my own selfishness.  I have 5 children depending on me and I owe it to them as well as to myself to change this garbage that has me enabling myself to get to where I am within my mind and my weight.  I am going to race as well.  Although very overwhelmed at times I know I can do this. I wish all of the winners the best at loosing weight and to Richard and Jeffery...KICK ASS!!!!

September 11, 2008, 12:10 pm CDT

what do I have to loose?....130 lbs.

I wish I could be all excited. But I am in such a sad state of mind right now. This is just ONE area I need to work on. Overwhelmed? Yep. Depressed? Yep. Stinkin thinkin? yep. But I am the only me I have so I am gonna get my &h!t  together, cowboy the heck up, and do my best to do my best . Please be nice to me,...there has been a shortage of that lately,...even from myself. I have the book -and the time (I hope) LETS DO THIS!

September 11, 2008, 12:41 pm CDT

Can I do It??

Oh I so badly want to do this.  Each day is a new diet and each day I go home and fail.  Can i do it this time?? Oh how badly I want to.

September 11, 2008, 12:46 pm CDT

09/11 The Ultimate Weight Loss Race, Part 2

Quote From: mindxbodyxsoul

I wish I could be all excited. But I am in such a sad state of mind right now. This is just ONE area I need to work on. Overwhelmed? Yep. Depressed? Yep. Stinkin thinkin? yep. But I am the only me I have so I am gonna get my &h!t  together, cowboy the heck up, and do my best to do my best . Please be nice to me,...there has been a shortage of that lately,...even from myself. I have the book -and the time (I hope) LETS DO THIS!
Good luck!  Just keep happy thoughts and some positive thinking and all will work out!

September 11, 2008, 12:57 pm CDT

weight loss

HI I CA'NT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE.WITH THE DR.PHIL RACE.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS.CANT WAIT.I LOVE DR.PHIL AND ROBIN,THEY DO SO MUCH GOOD WORK.GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last