Message Boards

Topic : Talk About the Show

Number of Replies: 782
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 05, 2008, 03:43:54 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Want to get something off your chest about the show? Do you agree or disagree with Dr. Phil's advice to a guest? What topics would you like to see on an upcoming episode? Sound off here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 11, 2008, 1:54 pm CDT

fitness challenge

When was the advertisement on about seeking trainers?? Is there some sort of agreement with the NASM? Seems most of the trainers are NASM certiied. And wasn't the blonde gal on the Biggest Loser?

September 11, 2008, 2:18 pm CDT

Dear PA Wife!

Quote From: kdrwife

Dr. Phil - I have been an advid fan for all the years you have been with Oprah and your own show.  I am a 67 year old female who was widowed twice and has now remarried.  I want to learn how to get on your message boards so I can get help to lose weight and find how to be less stressed and find happiness with my marriage.  I can't figure this out and everytime I try to go somewhere else on your program I come to deadends.  I would appreciate it if you could help we older people on how we can get into your message boards and meet with other people in our situations.  I am really frustrated.  I got involved with a great support group on line when my late husband was ill for 18 years and still talk with some of them but I have moved on and want to find others who are interested in my other interests.  Thanks-  Sincerely a frustrated Lancaster, PA listener. 

Look you actually did do it!

the more you click and go to various sections here the quicker you get to learn the system!

I am 44 and I feel at times intimidated by THE WEB,  The Internet etc.  I still do not know how to down load stuff and I get nervous inside!

You did great.  Keep clicking.

To find the weight-loss section when you sign on "GO TO MESSAGE BOARDS"

Come on over to the depression board.  I have been posting since 2004,  and DR Phil's site keeps getting better and better and truly its not that hard!

xox

S

September 11, 2008, 2:20 pm CDT

LOVE THE NEW SONG TOO!~

The words are easy if you know what Dr Phil has been saying for years!

He will be your safe place to land...etc...

Its ketchie and very nice with great musical harmony and vocals!

xox

S

September 11, 2008, 2:46 pm CDT

wishful thinking

Well Dr. Phil I am just really sad these days ...there is no you in canada.Chances of me getting chosen were  like a snow ball in hell.   Michele 

September 11, 2008, 3:04 pm CDT

CANADA

DEAR DR.PHIL

CANAIDAINS  ALSO WHATCH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGF. HOW DO US CANAIDAINS LOOSE POUNDS WITH YOUR BOOKS. I HAVE YOUR ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS BOOK. I MUST ADMIT ITS LIKE GREEK TO ME. SO THE QUESTION IS  TRANSLATION OF THIS PERTICULAR BOOK WOULD BE HUGELY APPREECIATED.

CONFUSED IN CANADA THANK YOU

September 11, 2008, 4:58 pm CDT

workout buddy needed in Yucaipa, CA

Looking fr someone to workout with and chat about our weight issues.

September 11, 2008, 8:33 pm CDT

Praying for your success

This is a message for the two brothers, that started your weight loss program, and came in last in today's race.

Keep going, do not give up.  I will be praying for you both every single day.

I also have started the challenge.  Ednalee

September 12, 2008, 7:41 am CDT

Talking about the Internet show just recently

I watched the show that Dr Phil just did recently about the internet and MySpace.  It was very thought provoking.  Just this morning I saw this video that has been posted on YouTube.  I think it is one of the most disturbing things I have seen in a long, long time.  I really think that someone needs to help this child!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6guUorK2fg

September 12, 2008, 8:27 am CDT

Topics I would like to SEE ON THE SHOW

1.  So your middle aged and afraid of new technology  WE CAN HELP!

2.  DR Phil goes GREEN...Inspired from YESYOUCAN on the Depression Board

(She is the recycle momma of Dallas, TX)

3.  CANT GET ENOUGH OF DR PHIL?  He is going to hold a CONVENTION for his FANS!

4.  So your in recovery....What do you do with your life now...without booze or drugs?

5. DR Phil's super-fans!

6  Rare.Cancer in your family?  Why are YOU avoiding a check up?

7. Happily Married?  Tell us your story for a chance at a second honeymoon!

8.  Has Dr Phil saved your life? Tell us how!

9.  Got a beef with Dr Phil?  He is a big Boy  tell him now!

OK these are just a few topics I thought of!

xox

S

September 12, 2008, 8:29 am CDT

the real problem in america with race

the main problem is from most of the people in the black community,  from their actions they are trying to seperate themselves from the rest of the country.  we are all americans,  and until we get this mindset, it will always be a problem.  when a black person comes out and tells it like it is the rest of the black community condems him. (such as bill cosby).  bills advice was 100% correct.  why does the black community continue to hide the problem and the facts?  they can never fix it until they accept it!  there are several blacks now comming out and doing this because they see the old style from sharpton and jackson has done nothing except keep us further apart.  I AM ALSO VERY CONCERNED AND CONFUSED WHY YOU WHO HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS CLEARLY A RACIST AS AL SHARPTON ON THE SHOW!  he is a perfect example of why white people have a problem with some blacks.  when some black dude murders someone he comes to town and defends him.  that is the main difference between whites and most blacks,  when someone does wrong, we do not embrace them,  we condem them!  wrong is wrong no matter the color.  as for the "n" word.  if blacks were smart the would come out publicly and say this is now an accepted word,  by doing this there is no loner any hate words.  this is what the gays did,  they started calling themselves homos, queers, etc.  the blacks already use the term as endearment,  but this is america,  why can one race use a word and another can not?  until this changes we will always be seperated.  either all of us are americans and have the same rights of we continue as we are!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last