Message Boards

Topic : Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, September 08, 2008, 04:46:16 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
DrPhil.com has been given a facelift! Do you like our new look, or do you miss some of the old features? Speak your mind.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 9, 2009, 3:24 pm CDT

Mom of 14 (way beyond octomom)

Dr Phil:

Please do not give this woman any more air time. She is a con artist and is using her kids to benefit herself. It is like she wants to build a monetary business from having these kids. They are better off at the hospital or even foster homes and, ultimately, they should be adopted by families that have the means and want a normal family life. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT SEND HER MONEY.  I see the manicured nails and other signs of self-centeredness  and it really makes me sick to my stomach. She is not capable of caring for the children she already had and she has totally worn out her woman.

March 10, 2009, 9:16 am CDT

Nice web site

I'm quite impressed by the site. I've been to websites since the internet began and must admit this is by far one of the best sites I've seen/used since then. Very, Very user freindly. Well done. I haven't been here in a while but it really is great.

Daniel ....................... Toronto

March 10, 2009, 3:16 pm CDT

Rewarding Ignorance

I absolutely can not believe that Dr. Phil would offer ALL the Free Items that come along with being a good, responsible citizen, to a lady who has made ignorant, selfish, careless and flat out stupid choices.  Money is a very hard thing to come by these days, heck so is employment for that matter,  and yet Octomom doesn't have to make good decisions, be a good person, or even work to survive.  It makes me sick to think that my husband goes to work everyday and puts in an honest days work, works his butt off and works in an environment that is dangerous, which he does with pride, while Octomom does what she does.  Are you kidding me?  She needs to have her new 8 children taken away from her.  We have 2 children and are challanged everyday with new things and thats with only 2 kids.  No one pays our way through life, no one gives us a $500,000.00 home or free child care.  NO, we make good choices and sacrifices that will allow me to stay home and be a RESPONSIBLE MOTHER to my 2 children.  This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the world today:  rewarding bad choices and or decisions.... It scares me to think that my children  who are being taught right from wrong will grow up in this world, what is wrong with you people.  There are consequences for actions!  This wasn't an accident, this was a choice that Octomom made on her own free will.  She is selfish and stupid but I do believe that we will all have our judegment day.

March 10, 2009, 7:25 pm CDT

Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Quote From: tanyavargas

I absolutely can not believe that Dr. Phil would offer ALL the Free Items that come along with being a good, responsible citizen, to a lady who has made ignorant, selfish, careless and flat out stupid choices.  Money is a very hard thing to come by these days, heck so is employment for that matter,  and yet Octomom doesn't have to make good decisions, be a good person, or even work to survive.  It makes me sick to think that my husband goes to work everyday and puts in an honest days work, works his butt off and works in an environment that is dangerous, which he does with pride, while Octomom does what she does.  Are you kidding me?  She needs to have her new 8 children taken away from her.  We have 2 children and are challanged everyday with new things and thats with only 2 kids.  No one pays our way through life, no one gives us a $500,000.00 home or free child care.  NO, we make good choices and sacrifices that will allow me to stay home and be a RESPONSIBLE MOTHER to my 2 children.  This is EXACTLY what is wrong with the world today:  rewarding bad choices and or decisions.... It scares me to think that my children  who are being taught right from wrong will grow up in this world, what is wrong with you people.  There are consequences for actions!  This wasn't an accident, this was a choice that Octomom made on her own free will.  She is selfish and stupid but I do believe that we will all have our judegment day.

In response to the above text, you are absolutely correct!  This woman is being rewarded for outlandish behavior and Dr. Phil has become the "Enabler".  Octomom sure changed her tune during this on air interview....she agreed with Dr. Phil that the pregnancy was a mistake.  DUH!  (If you remember during her first interview with Dr. Phil, those embryos were her "babies.")  I was very disappointed that Dr. Phil didn't see through this charade.  I don't care how many nurses or nannies this woman has, she is not fit to raise the six children that she already has much less eight preemies with developmental problems.  That she did not respond to the offer made by Gloria Alred within 24 hours tells me she was searching for a better offer.

Now that no reality show  offer was made, she is anxious to receive the original offer that was made weeks ago.  Dr. Phil should have insisted that this woman get some psychiatric help before any of the babies are released to her custody.

March 11, 2009, 1:58 pm CDT

octomom

Quote From: rvmellor

Dr Phil:

Please do not give this woman any more air time. She is a con artist and is using her kids to benefit herself. It is like she wants to build a monetary business from having these kids. They are better off at the hospital or even foster homes and, ultimately, they should be adopted by families that have the means and want a normal family life. PLEASE PEOPLE, DO NOT SEND HER MONEY.  I see the manicured nails and other signs of self-centeredness  and it really makes me sick to my stomach. She is not capable of caring for the children she already had and she has totally worn out her woman.

Dr Phil
The thing that upsets me the most is this women purposely had eight more children without the means to pay/support them. I would like to see the best for the children but what about all the single mothers out there with dead beat ex's needed to work two jobs and no support to take care of their kids. Granted two kids is nothing compared to 14 but its upsetting to me to have struggled so hard all my life to support my kids and watch this women gain publicity, gifts, money, support etc.  No I dont think foster homes is the answer but there are many couples who cant have children who Im sure would love to adopt a baby. Maybe that sounds cruel, the difficult process of giving up a child or in her case, children you carried and bonded with, but come on. what if 100's more women decided to become ocotmoms seeing how much this women is gaining from  it. I just needed to get this off my chest

March 15, 2009, 10:35 am CDT

Agree

Quote From: dandmb50

I'm quite impressed by the site. I've been to websites since the internet began and must admit this is by far one of the best sites I've seen/used since then. Very, Very user freindly. Well done. I haven't been here in a while but it really is great.

Daniel ....................... Toronto

Why is it that everyone knows who landed on the moon, though it is not taught in Australia and maybe the USA who made it possible. did the programmer wish to remain private

March 17, 2009, 5:56 pm CDT

14 children

I think the woman with the 14 children has too many problems to care for them properly.  She is ripping off the system first being on disability claiming she has a back injury.  With a bad back how could she carry 8 babies.  There are many people that can't have children that would be very happy to be able to adopt.  These chldren need a better life than they can have with her.  She is not stable and is seeking publicity.  People should not be able to have children that they can't afford to care for.  Her Dr. should have to raise these babies.

March 17, 2009, 8:33 pm CDT

Re: Young wives club

Dr Phil,

You are very passionate about men physically abusing women as you should be. However Dr. Phil you

seem very OK with the 1 wife who has beaten her husband and broken his Collar bone.I don't condone his

adultery, However what happen to the concept of a human being should not hit another human being? I do believe that people are not going to take spousal abuse on a man seriously until one gets killed!

March 26, 2009, 7:41 pm CDT

My first message

I have been a loyal fan of Dr. Phil for many years, his insight to life is motivating and I do think I am a better man incorporating some of his philospies into my daily life. This is the first time I've visited this webiste and my first post. Of all the shows over the years the "octomom" story has me speaking out! I have to say to Dr. Phil and staff ... enough is enough! As much as Dr; Phil comments that he is does not want to be part of the media spot light, he is. I know his intentions with AIW were with the kids in mind but it seems that Linda from AIW has some race issues (referring to spanish speaking nanny) and has certainly NOT presented herself professionally or ethically while on the show. If she is so blatantly pregudice on the show I can only imagine how she is off camera. And dont even get me started on the "camera whore" Gloria Aldridge. (she is so annoying)

Please Dr. Phil ... from one professional to another, from a loyal book-buying, show watching fan, ENOUGH with the "octomom" story.

Kind Regards,

ROJ

Richmond, VA

April 23, 2009, 1:40 pm CDT

Dear Robin

Having waited excitedly for the Harmone show, I can't tell you how discouraged I was when the show ended. I am 58 and retired, living on my Husbands SS income.  I have insomnia, mood swings, and most days can't have an inteligent conversion due to the fog that is my constant companion. After researching the Hall Center, I cried.

I wonder how we would go about getting these Harmones FDA approved so that more women can feel human again?

First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last