Message Boards

Topic : Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, September 08, 2008, 04:46:16 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
DrPhil.com has been given a facelift! Do you like our new look, or do you miss some of the old features? Speak your mind.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 12:06 pm CDT

Dr Phil you ARE WONDERFUL but one small

beef!~

OMG  (Goodness)  I started my diet on Sept 1,  I come to your website like 6-8 x a day and your pages are surrounded with M & Msssss  YIKES!~

Is this some sort of diversion therapy? 

xox

S

September 10, 2008, 2:37 pm CDT

Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

While I totally enjoy the new site I do have one beef.. I hate the fact that you must wait up to an hour before your post is posted.. What gives with that??? It's really annoying because you don't know if it actually went through or not... Can you not change that so the post is posted immediately... ????

September 11, 2008, 7:52 am CDT

I am excited about the weight loss program

I look forward to reading comments from others as a way to motivate myself on this journey.

September 11, 2008, 12:51 pm CDT

children

Dr. Phil,

Iam very happy at what you bring to positive parenting. Teaching parents postivie guidance techniques is so important to the future of our country. I am so thrilled when you turn parents around from spanking to a more effective approach.

I want to share what my daughter pointed out to me as I was going through a divorce. I found myself complaining about my x husband (her father) too frequently! Her reply was "You picked him out not me, so I dont want to hear it!! What a wonderful response. I learned from that not to unload my frustrations from my failing marriage on her. That would be good for some of your guests to hear also...especially the ones that constantly put down their x in front of the children.

Thanks!

September 11, 2008, 3:11 pm CDT

Helpless with either website design

I am fairly computer literate but I must confess I am having trouble finding my way around either the new or the old website.  Is it possible to watch entire episodes of Dr. Phil online????  Because I live in the Houston area, today's show (Part 2 of The Ultimate Weight Loss Race) was preempted by coverage of Hurricane Ike!  I NEED to watch the show but cannot figure out how!  Duh!

Looking forward to words of wisdom from someone - ANYONE!!

Blessings,

Linda Louiser

September 11, 2008, 3:30 pm CDT

Quote From: lindalouiser

I am fairly computer literate but I must confess I am having trouble finding my way around either the new or the old website.  Is it possible to watch entire episodes of Dr. Phil online????  Because I live in the Houston area, today's show (Part 2 of The Ultimate Weight Loss Race) was preempted by coverage of Hurricane Ike!  I NEED to watch the show but cannot figure out how!  Duh!

Looking forward to words of wisdom from someone - ANYONE!!

Blessings,

Linda Louiser

We don't offer the show to be viewed online, but you can read the transcriot of what ahppened on the show on the daily show page. It's pretty complete and covers just about everything that happened on the show

To find the show pages, click on SHOWS & VIDEO at the top and then select either SHOWS THIS WEEK or SHOW ARCHIVE.

September 12, 2008, 11:40 am CDT

Your website

Just when I was getting a little confidence on this computer I tried to send a comment to you.  I can't figure out where I left it or how I would find my answer.  This is all to confusing.  It's hard to believe there aren't more comments on the Message Boards.  There's not even one a day.  Is that right?

September 12, 2008, 11:44 am CDT

Quote From: joanne4413

While I totally enjoy the new site I do have one beef.. I hate the fact that you must wait up to an hour before your post is posted.. What gives with that??? It's really annoying because you don't know if it actually went through or not... Can you not change that so the post is posted immediately... ????
I guess you're lucky they post your comment.  I can never find mine.  It leaves me wondering if they aren't fit to post or if I'm looking in the wrong place.

September 12, 2008, 10:43 pm CDT

I suggest changing the message boards. They are hard to navigate, and kind of messy. I would use an XMB message board. They are easier to navigate and more organised.

September 13, 2008, 12:24 am CDT

I think the message board is something out of the 90s haha. I hate that it takes so long for a message to post, if it posts at all. It's also a confusing board to navigate. While I'm on the subject...I don't like the new theme song on the show either! It's depressing. The old song was more upbeat and made you excited to watch the show. The new song makes me want to crawl into a corner and cry.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last