Message Boards

Topic : Share Your Thoughts on Our New Web Design!

Number of Replies: 116
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, September 08, 2008, 04:46:16 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
DrPhil.com has been given a facelift! Do you like our new look, or do you miss some of the old features? Speak your mind.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 13, 2008, 9:33 am CDT

I take it back

Quote From: n2lite

Hi Dr Phil -  Like the web site, fairly straightforward navigation.  The ads (e-spots) you have are very well done, but they're everywhere!  It'd be nice if you didn't have to see them on some of the lower level pages, or at least increase the number in the rotation so you're not looking at the *same* e-spot on 10 different pages. 

Oh, and wish the Dr Phil Uncensored videos were a little more uncensored...

Thank you - looks to be a great season -

Ok.  I did ask you to increase the rotation on the e-spots...  now please remove them.  Please review what's being advertised...  you're launching a new Weight Loss Challenge, yet you advertise M&M's.  And there's at least 7 e-spots from the Democrats asking for a vote for Obama.  Where's the Republican advertisements?  Be balanced.  Do you really want to turn your site (your show) into a political campaign?  I didn't agree when Oprah backed a candidate in public and I don't agree with this.  Sorry, Dr. Phil, just my two cents worth...

September 13, 2008, 6:29 pm CDT

Torn between shows

I am upset that here in Utah The Dr. Phil Show and The Doctors Show are on at the same time I cant watch both,so I am watching The Doctors giving them a chance,but YOU are still the best DR. Phil!!!!!!

September 15, 2008, 6:26 am CDT

Please show Dr. Phil episodes online!!!

I have a huge request!!!  My cable got cut off a few months ago, because quite frankly I just couldn't afford the gigantic bill anymore!  I still have internet access, because it only cost me a few bucks a month.  So, here I am on Dr. Phil.com looking for online episodes, and what do I find, nothing except previews.  I like the new web design, but please Dr. Phil, put your episodes online after they air.  You would think that I would be able to watch on analog tv, but the only channel I can't get is wkyc, which is the nbc channel here in Cleveland.  Again, please please please, Dr. Phil, put episodes online!!!  Thank you, Jennifer in Cleveland.

September 15, 2008, 2:02 pm CDT

I have noooo Sorrow

Dr Phil, What is up with all this sorrow and worring about these folks that are millions or hundreds of thousands in debt. To get in that much debt you first of all have to have an income background to support it. We have never had those luxury vacations or weekend getaways or lived in any type of lap of luxury.  We have never made above  $55,000.00 a year. We both work our butts off and my husband puts his life on the line every day he goes to work for 32,000 a year. Well folks welcome to the REAL WORLD. We have had 2 vacations in 31 years of marriage because guess what folks....We can't afford to go ANYWHERE. I guess you couldnot either. If you want to learn how to survive come live in our shoes, on our budget for a few months, We can teach you alot if you are willing to learn. We don't have ANYBODY to bail us out when we get in trouble but US, no unlimited bank account and no great vacations or cars. I drive a 97 Van that is on its 2nd motor and my husband has a 89 Prelude. Wake Up... Face REALITY ...and Welcome to our world!!! Ain't it FUNNNNN    Tammy

September 16, 2008, 12:55 pm CDT

The husband who left without notice, Sept 16th show

I feel for this mother and the children the husband is  obviously a total coward that can not even show up for his children to justifiy why he left his wife. I'm guessing his new girlfriend , who is probebly 10 years younger that him, didn't want him to. Just a guess but I bet you I'm right.

To the wife, go a head and hate him and take him for every cent he has, and for the daughters I say hate him also, he is obviously a selfish piece of work. Sorry Dr. Phil but this guys appears to be thinking out of another part of his anatomy other than his brain in his head.

I would be very suprised if I was wrong. But I bet so much that he has a new young girlfiriend.  To the father please prove me wrong  but I bet I have your number.

September 18, 2008, 8:40 am CDT

Tammy Tammy.

Quote From: tgwwredd

Dr Phil, What is up with all this sorrow and worring about these folks that are millions or hundreds of thousands in debt. To get in that much debt you first of all have to have an income background to support it. We have never had those luxury vacations or weekend getaways or lived in any type of lap of luxury.  We have never made above  $55,000.00 a year. We both work our butts off and my husband puts his life on the line every day he goes to work for 32,000 a year. Well folks welcome to the REAL WORLD. We have had 2 vacations in 31 years of marriage because guess what folks....We can't afford to go ANYWHERE. I guess you couldnot either. If you want to learn how to survive come live in our shoes, on our budget for a few months, We can teach you alot if you are willing to learn. We don't have ANYBODY to bail us out when we get in trouble but US, no unlimited bank account and no great vacations or cars. I drive a 97 Van that is on its 2nd motor and my husband has a 89 Prelude. Wake Up... Face REALITY ...and Welcome to our world!!! Ain't it FUNNNNN    Tammy
Thank you for a breath of fresh air. You sound like the family I grew up in and my parents to this day say they are sorry we never had a family vacation because we could never afford it and my parents even gave blood sometimes just to get food. I say, HELLO, Who in the world said families have to go on vacations or spend, spend, spend to enjoy thier earnings and or to connect with thier family. Stop the stupid spending when you know you cant afford it or when you just think you need it to get away. Insted connect with your loved ones every day in person and not through all this technology we have. People mite actually find that is a vacation all within it self. Thank you Tammy.

September 18, 2008, 8:49 am CDT

curious?

Quote From: tamisue42

I feel for this mother and the children the husband is  obviously a total coward that can not even show up for his children to justifiy why he left his wife. I'm guessing his new girlfriend , who is probebly 10 years younger that him, didn't want him to. Just a guess but I bet you I'm right.

To the wife, go a head and hate him and take him for every cent he has, and for the daughters I say hate him also, he is obviously a selfish piece of work. Sorry Dr. Phil but this guys appears to be thinking out of another part of his anatomy other than his brain in his head.

I would be very suprised if I was wrong. But I bet so much that he has a new young girlfiriend.  To the father please prove me wrong  but I bet I have your number.

Im wondering after reading what you had to say, if a man hurt you this way? I also wonder why you say this man has a YOUNG girlfriend? Is it because you believe that some men trade in for newer models at some point?  Im not getting how you can have so much hate for someone you dont know but just saw on TV, then you turn around and say the children should hate thier own father because of his super bad choices. Common. Where does this come from?

Jamie

September 18, 2008, 9:01 am CDT

You took the words out of my mouth

Quote From: alanon101

Dr. Phil,

Iam very happy at what you bring to positive parenting. Teaching parents postivie guidance techniques is so important to the future of our country. I am so thrilled when you turn parents around from spanking to a more effective approach.

I want to share what my daughter pointed out to me as I was going through a divorce. I found myself complaining about my x husband (her father) too frequently! Her reply was "You picked him out not me, so I dont want to hear it!! What a wonderful response. I learned from that not to unload my frustrations from my failing marriage on her. That would be good for some of your guests to hear also...especially the ones that constantly put down their x in front of the children.

Thanks!

You know I was about to start typing that same kind of message you beat me to. Dr. Phil does do an awesome job.

To you I say, You are an awesome mother for opening your eyes and listening to your daughter. The words out of babes mouths. It is incredable what light switch children know how to turn on and when to do it, in your case, she was a bright bulb for you and I wish you much luck and happiness. And hey, my email is on here if you want to vent  to a complete stranger so that you can get it out and not feel like you are bothering others that you love then I will listen. I know this site is great for people who want to help and for those who want to get help. You sound stable and healthy but I just wanted you to know, I dont need to know a person in order to care.

Jamie

September 18, 2008, 4:10 pm CDT

Ignorant parenting

I am appalled and livid after hearing of the lady who left her child in the car although she was only 30 ft away. There are plenty of things that could happen. Children get snatched up in a matter of seconds. All you have ot do is turn around and your child may be gone. She should have realized that by having her kids taken away that night that one ignorant decision due to laziness or as she put it for conveinance and because of weather issues that it could have been forever not just temporary. She then stated that she left her kids in the car and returned the shopping cart or ran into her friends house and that is too long because it only takes seconds for a predator to run off with your child. The def clearly states child abuse is putting children at risk of serious harm, whats more serious than a kidnapped child who could be dead in a matter of minutes?

September 18, 2008, 5:38 pm CDT

Thanks to Dr. Phil, Website Designers and Website Staff for all y'all do for us who visit.

DR. PHIL WEBSITE  
by:  SEA
Inspired by us all

Dr. Phil Website Moderators, Technical Staff, you, me and we
O ffering a beautiful online international fellowship  
C reating harmony

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last