Message Boards

Topic : Join the 10 Pound Club

Number of Replies: 26
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, September 11, 2008, 03:53:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 10 lbs or more using Dr. Phil’s Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

More Weight Loss Support Message Boards

Find Weight Loss Buddies in Your Area

Weight Loss Member Support

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 3, 2009, 5:27 pm CST

I am 24 yrs old and Im soooo sad about my weight

So after have my son 41/2 yrs ago I of cours gained weight. It took me 3 yrs to get it off , without diet and exercise. Then I got pregnet with my 1yr old daughter haha. So summer is just around the courner and i have all of my skiny cloths in the back of my closet haha , i would like to get into them by then. :) I have to fugure a schedule that works best 4 me and who to get it started.

February 20, 2009, 6:32 am CST

I JUST JOINED TODAY

I have such good intentions each day. Some days are good but most days I cheat. Don't exercise like I know I need to. I wish I could get the energy and make the time for my self.

February 21, 2009, 3:01 pm CST

Join the 10 Pound Club

Quote From: susie_1day

Looking for buddies to lose weight together and encourage, talk, text what every we have to do to HELP each other to get to the GOAL we want.  It can be very small like lose the first 5 lbs!!!   I lost 99 lbs once a very long time but being depress and not have control of myself to stop eating the wrong thing and NO motivation it seems like it will never happen.... But Dr. Phil has given me some HOPE by putting a message board and hope I can connect with other Who want HELP and encouragement to Start to lose weight together.  I just turn 41 and want to loose 200lbs but I want to at least lose my first 5 lbs to start felling motivated and see that I can and at the same time having others losing weight with me and DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT ALONE.!!!!!!  Please please Let do it together.  Help me and I will Help U

susieqq@ymail.com

I want to loose 50-65lbs.  I just joined a gym where I am and I dont know if I will be able to keep it up due to the cost of it.  If I can help you than I will try, what are you doing to loose the weight?  I could use some advice here too.  Summer will soon be here and I dont want this to be another summer where I am ashamed to wear shorts. 

February 24, 2009, 8:06 pm CST

weight loss

Quote From: shabutta

I want to loose 50-65lbs.  I just joined a gym where I am and I dont know if I will be able to keep it up due to the cost of it.  If I can help you than I will try, what are you doing to loose the weight?  I could use some advice here too.  Summer will soon be here and I dont want this to be another summer where I am ashamed to wear shorts. 

Hi there. I have another 10 lbs. to lose myself. I'm 54 & 5ft 3 in. In August I weighed 164 & felt horrible. A friend having the same problem suggested we start walking. We did a mile a day, 3 days a week to start. Then on Mon. & Fri we gradually got up to 3 miles on a road with slight inclines & flat ground. On Wed. we did about 1.5 miles which was a gradual incline to the top & smooth sailing back down. I got down to 145. We haven't walked since Oct. for a number of reasons, but I eat better & try to keep moving most of the day because I don't work. I'm now down to 136 & my middle seems to be hardest to lose, but it looks much better. I have cereal w/ a sliced up banana or yogurt for breakfast, on wkends we have eggs, sausage, & potaoes which I usually make a burrito out of with hot sauce/salsa, lunch is light, & dinner is usually ground turkey or chicken breasts, vegies, mashed potaoes or rice, {which I eat small portions} because most nights we have salad. I eat it first, hence the smaller dinner portions. I drink hot tea with dinner. I drink plenty of water throughout the day & a glass of Acia Berry V8 Fusion. It truly seems to be working in my favor. I've been 136 for a month now. Seems like a plateau but I'm not giving up.

April 13, 2009, 10:04 am CDT

Weight Loss Reveal LIVE CHAT

On Friday, April 17 at 9:00 pm ET, 6:00 pm PT join Joe, Lauren, Annette and Emilie for a LIVE Chat on DrPhil.com. After revealing their amazing weight loss transformations, the Ultimate Weight Loss Solution participants will answer your questions about how Dr. Phil’s Ultimate Weight Solution: The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom  helped them lose pounds and inches and how they plan to keep it off!

http://drphil.com/shows/page/LiveChat/

July 8, 2009, 3:19 pm CDT

Join the 10 Pound Club

Hey guys i just wanted to log on to help you guys..

cause i know what a struggle it is

cause I am joanna from texas and i recently had a baby dec. 7 2009 and i am 21 i SIT haha 5 ft 1 and after the baby i

weighed 186 pounds..i now weight 113 . .my secret is

Just cutting out all them processed foods in pretty packaging...

btw the reason they make it like that is because they want the package and commercials to

catch your eye and make u want it..

it works lol

but think of  what it will do to your body if you don't properly excercise it off.... and if you know you aren't very active don't eat alot unless you know hey i can burn it off..

its simple

I personally dont like fruits and vegetables...but i grew to like them in order to lose weight cause they are vital in weightloss, lean meats are great as well... i always hated when people would say drink alot of water cause i would rather have a soda pop but water really does clean out the pipes wink wink..

oh and my favorite advice to give it do is purchase the biggest loser cardio video jesus it kicks my butt everytime i am sweating from head to toe so it ensures you really can eat well and still lose weight i hope my advice helped some of you guys....just stick with it and be patient exspecially when people are like YOUR ON A DIET,"but we're bar b queing today....eat with us...

Just say nope....cause they arent the ones wanting to lose weight..YOU ARE so just think how much better off you will feel at your healthy new weight....

JUST please don't cheat....I promise

it will work.MY 186 to 113 poundage reduction ........see so i am proof I hope to hear alot of weight loss success from ya'll...

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | Next Page | Last Page