Message Boards

Topic : 09/30 The Goldmans on O.J.’s Trial

Number of Replies: 270
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 26, 2008, 02:22:48 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard3
Fourteen years ago, America watched in disbelief as O.J. Simpson’s white Bronco raced down California’s 405 freeway with the police in hot pursuit. In the end, O.J. was acquitted for the double murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ron Goldman, but the Trial of the Century seems to have a sequel in the works. The fallen football star was charged with assault and other crimes in connection with the alleged robbery of two sports memorabilia collectors at a Las Vegas hotel, and is now on trial. Dr. Phil talks to Ron Goldman’s sister and dad, Kim and Fred, who won a controversial battle for the publishing rights of O.J.’s book, If I Did It. With their nemesis about to take the stand again, find out what Kim says is her biggest fear about O.J. being behind bars. Then, an O.J. insider says he helped spin a web of lies for the former sports hero. After 14 years of secrecy, he makes a startling confession. And, civil litigation attorney Areva Martin weighs in.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 7, 2008, 9:29 pm CDT

Needs to Heal

I was really sad to see that the Goldman's haven't begun to not only heal, but to move on.  I cannot believe that SOMEONE hasn't stepped in (Dr. Phil) to help this family in their despair.  At some point in time we all lose a loved one by some means, whether it by tragedy, accident..etc.  I would have thought Dr. Phil would have lended his expertise as a respected member of the psychiatric society to help this obviously angry family to come to terms with their son's death.  The last thing I would want in my passing would be for my family to live in ANY  type of torment, and Ron Goldman probably would not want that for his family. 

What I see is Dr. Phil enabling this family that soooooo needs to complete the steps of grief which so many of us all go through.  It seems that the Goldman's are stuck on ANGER, which makes me sad.

October 7, 2008, 9:37 pm CDT

needs to heal

I was really sad to see that the Goldman's haven't begun to not only heal, but to move on.  I cannot believe that SOMEONE hasn't stepped in (Dr. Phil) to help this family in their dispair.  At some point in time we all lose a loved one by some means, whether it by tradgedy, accident..etc.  I would have thought Dr. Phil would have lended his expertise as a respected member of the psychiatric society to help this obviously angry family to come to terms with their son's death.  The last thing I would want in my passing would be for my family to live in ANY  type of torment, and Ron Goldman probaly would not want that for his family. 

What I see is Dr. Phil enabling this family that soooooo needs to complete the steps of grief which so many of us all go through.  It seems that the Goldmans are stuck on ANGER.

October 8, 2008, 4:25 am CDT

Fred Goldman is greedy

Did you know this man sued the Brown's on top of everything else?  He will NEVER have peace cause he wants money, money, money!  Below is a quote from Denis Brown.

Denise Brown: No, we don't keep in touch with the Goldman's. After the civil trial, Fred Goldman slapped a $22 million lawsuit on my family thinking we were hiding the Heisman trophy. No, we don't speak to them.

October 9, 2008, 6:12 am CDT

Well Goodythree.......

Quote From: goodythree

There's nothing to be admired here lady Tinou. Do you really believe the Goldmans are sincere? There's no way. I loss a son and I know. They are only interested in monetary gain. I'm disappointed in them. There's no determination and courage. Certainly no class and dignity on the Goldmans part. Class and dignity are the way the Browns handled the pro-ceedings from OJ"s book.... They had it removed and wanted NOTHING to do with the monetary gain. The Goldmans went after the pro-ceeds of course. The browns sued OJ in civil court which I would have done the same and they let it go. The Goldmans are pathetic and vicious. They are the worse kinds of predators. I am a step-parent, and if something were to happen to one of my children, god forbid, and their mother and sister came forward the way Fred and Nicole is, I would be sickened. Trying to forget about it may not be the solution, but what the Goldmans are doing is just downright disgusting.
You are entitled to your opinion and I have mine.... we will have to agree to disagree here.

Do I believe the Goldmans... THE HELL YESSSSSS !!!

They are NOT money hungry ... they are courageous, intelligent, determined people that went after a criminal that has an EGO bigger than the Universe, that though he could get away with everything !!!!!!!!

It was about time that SOME people decided to stand up to him and make him pay one way or another (and I am not talking about money here) !!

The Goldmans DO have CLASS and DIGNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron has to be proud of his father and sister for the efforts and energy that both of them have put into this ordeal.

October 10, 2008, 8:34 am CDT

ENOUGH

Dr. Phil

I watched your show every day faithfully when I get home from work. I find your showing regarding Goldman's and OJ to be appauling. First of all you ask a stupid question of jurors of whether or not the murder case had any baring on their decision.  Who in this world would sit on TV and say yes after the verdict. That would be an automatic appeal.  Secondly, I listened to the Goldman's (daughter/sister) say that no one should judge the jurors they did their job and she appreciates their decision.  If this is true she would accept the jurors decision in the first case.  The Prosecutors didn't not do there job and there was reasonable doubt which if there is reasonable doubt they had to find him "not guilty".  I am definitely not saying the Goldman's shouldn't fight but looking at both of them they have aged so much. They are so full of hate. They need to understand that if they don't believe the verdict was right only God can be the judge of that. I also agree that it is a money thing. They need to move on with their lives (not foregetting their son/brother).  I can definitely see your point of view through the comments you have made. You should be ashamed for passing judgement.  Let me also make a point that OJ was stupid as stupid could be to allow himself after what he has been through in the past to get messed up in something this stupid.  However, there is no way on this earth that he is not now going to pay for both crimes when he is sentenced.  Let's be honest.

October 10, 2008, 12:46 pm CDT

09/30 The Goldmans on O.J.’s Trial

Quote From: calebsmom0619

I understand not being able to move on when something tragic happens.  The goldmans can't move forward.  What happened to me was only two years ago and not so severe, but It has taken me a long time to move on.  It is hard to move on when you struggle every day and the person who wronged you goes on with their life playing the part of the victum, and you have to deal with reality.  I feel for these people. 

On another note I cannot think about O.J simpson without thinking about nicole.  She was an abused woman.  I know that dr. Phill has done shows about controlling and abuse, but sometimes the lines are not as clear as a woman with a black eye, or a man that calls home four times a day to make sure the woman is home.  Sometimes abuse is subtle, and starts slowely, or starts as something toally different.  I would like to see a show about the subtle signs of abuse.  the ones that no one talks about.  I would recognise that if my husband made me check in with him every hour that is a danger sign, but when he insisted that cleaning the house was a womans job and insisted that I had to clean it the way he wanted it clened like with a cotton mop instead of a swiffer because that was how he was raised and it would make him happy.  When I left my relationship I had never been phisically beaten, but my significant other showed 16 out of 20 warning signs of an abusive personality.  I wonder if Nicole had been more aware if perhaps she would have been able to end it before the actual beatings started.  I wonder if more women were aware of subtle possible warning signe how many of them would be able to leave the home before their first trip to the hospital.  I would like to see a show about that!!!!

Nicole knew she was being beat, her parents knew she was being beat. her sister knew she was being beat. She stayed because she thought she was in love with him and they went along with it because of the money.  Now they all want to complain that she was abused you knew that then and did nothing about it. Give me a break.  If a man hits you you are being abused.  If a man demeans you with words or demands you are abused. There is no excuse for any women to stay in a abusive relationship.  Women saying they couldn't leave is a bunch of bull.  You choose your bed to lay in.  How can anyone possibly feel that a man or women hitting you is anything other than abuse. Let's not get it wrong women are abusive also. There are times when a man tries to leave and they jump on him. Women think they should be allowed to hit and not get hit back.  Keep your hands to yourself.  I definitely feel bad for what happened to Nicole however, move on and help someone else instead of still fighting over the verdict.  The jurors found him "not guilty" until it is your turn and a family member is in trouble who you believe is innocent you will not believe the words "Guilty until proven innocent".  The state did some dirty things during the trial and IF OJ was guilty they messed that up by trying to plant more evidence.  Get over it there are lots of other guilty people walking in this world why spend so many years still not accepting the verdict.  Of course he will pay now for the recent and past crime when the sentencing is handed down.  Thats what he gets for thinking those white people were his friends. What happened they helped to set him up.  He didn't learn

October 21, 2008, 12:28 am CDT

Quote From: lady_tinou

All this "BLA BLA" about the forensics, Marc Fuhrman, and the lad technicalities DOES NOT make O.J. innocent.
It only shows that UNFORTUNATELY, the LAPD did a poor job and that the twisted tactics of the defense lawyers only took advantage off the situation and JUMPED on the race card.
Because off : 1- An army of lawyers on ONE SIDE, 2- Bad police work, a MURDERER went scott free.... that is extremely SAD !!!!

ALL the evidence where there, I can not believe that some people are sooooo ignorant and narrow minded because of their "race".... that they can not see that he is GUILTY. I can only assume that you are black here.

As far as Fred Goldman goes, I do not know if you have any children BUT.... any one who does, knows how Fred Goldman must feel !!!
YES, he has all the right in the world to have hate in his eyes where O.J. is concerned.... HIS SON was killed buy this****** !!!!!

Justice was not served soooo the only way that SOME justice can be served is by doing what Fred Goldman is doing PURSUING his goal...GIVING A VOICE TO HIS SON and healing himself in the process !!!!!

If more people would take action after the justice system failed, like the Goldmans... MAYBE the justice system would improve and do a better job ???????

PS: In the Scott Peterson case, we could see that he was guilty ..... !!!!
Oh, I forgot.... he didn't have the money to buy his way out, the fame and a "DREAM TEAM" of lawyers, to defend him and send this murderer free.

OH, all this "BLA BLA" about the forensics . . . DOES NOT make O.J. innocent?" So what you're telling me is that a police jurisdiction can set you up, YOU, not OJ, accuse you of any crime they like, convict you, and you're not gonna' complain about "all this BLA BLA" about forensics? How 'bout all the men who've been released lately due to DNA evidence? These guys spent the prime years of their lives behind bars just because some cop or cops decided to set him up based on race or whatever. But you're ok with this, right? They collected Simpson's blood, carried it around for hours, the original amount collected was less 2 cc when returned, and when it was tested, it contained EDTA. Did you see the movie "Blade?" When blood has EDTA in it, it's no loner pure and has already been handled. Also, tell me that you're ok wthl iillegal search and seisure. How 'bout illegal entry? They violated Simpsons rights on both counts. YOu'd be okay if they scaled your walls, jumped your fence, and accused you of murder?

Don't cry for Fred Goldman. So, you're 100% sure his son was killed "buy(sic) this ******!!!!!! What lead you to that conclusion, the national media? The color of OJ's skin? The fact that he "killed" a blonde haired white girl? Had she been a brunette, would it have mattered?

MOney? MOney? See, you know what you are? YOu're a sheep! You'll fall for anything the media tells you and take it as gospel. I have a nephew who was accused of stealing a gaming system from Walmart recently. He spent 2 days in jail because of it. He spent much money going back and forth to court. He was appointed a court attorney and was promtly advised to plea out. Now, knowing that he was innocent, to plea out would mean to admit to stealing and taking  an item valued at over $500  that would be a felony that would follow him around until the day he dies. Had it not been for his mother being with him on every trip to the courts, he would've taken that plea. Why take the plea? Because this type of case was an annoyance to the court. It wasn't big enough to waste time and money on, so they just wanted the young man to cop a plea and  get it off their docket. My nephew and sister attemped to get another lawyer, but they couldnt afford one.  Now, since you speak of money and Simpson  buying his way out , my nephew has a different POV. Had he had the money to afford someone besides a public defendant, he wouldn't have to wasted so much time going back and forth to court. A good lawyer would've had his best interest at heart. Imagine being in a case where it looks like you're set up, but can't prove it. Simpson was in that spot, had the money to prove it, and got an accquital. My nephew? All he had was his mom by his not side who was determined to not let the system frame another one. Since they couldn't afford  reputable counsel, they called Walmart's bluff and waited the system out. What was the bluff? Well, Walmart said they had a tape of my nephew taking the system. What did they have? NOTHING. Based on what we know, this was an inside job and, just because my nephew looks "the part" he was picked up by Walmart "security" and hauled off to jail. He was arrested, had to post bail, go to court, spend hard earned money on gas, etc, only because Walmart and some shady employees thought he would just cop a plea and take the fall. Fortunately, the case was dismissed. Do you realize that everytime he went to court, they attempted to give him less time? It went from a year in jail to 3 days to time served. They knew they didn't have a damn thing on him, but thought, hey, he's just a nobody. No one will miss him.

But that would be alright with you, wouldn't it? What did Walmart have? They SAID they had a tape of my nephew. They said they saw him take it. They arrested him, slammed on the ground, paraded him out of the store in front of everybody, and put him in jail. But they never, ever produced a tape. Imagine what the people thought as he walked by? Did they think, "ALL the evidence where there, I can not believe that some people are soooo ignorant and narrow minded because of their "race" . . . that they can not see that he is GUILTY." Yeah, I'm black and so is my nephew. But the facts "is" the facts.

Hey, my heart goes out to Fred Goldman. I'd hate to lose a child. I have a 20 year-old, who happens to have an 11-month old. My world would end if I lost either. But, I've studied this case from day one. That Jury sat in that room for a year solid. Their job was to listen to the evidence. They did, and came back with and aquittal in about 2 hours. But you think, just because it was a mostly black jury, they are someow dumb? Simpson, unlike Peterson, has professed innocence from day one. "If more people would take action after the justice system failed, like the Goldmans . . .MAYBE the justice system would improve and do a better job????? Maybe the system got it right 14 years ago. But because you and others have bitched so much about Simpson getting away wih murder, in '08, double jeopardy had been introduced.

P.S. What' s you're take on Phil Spector? Why are you up in arms about him? He shot a woman, admitted to it, and still walked. This is a guy who's been known to hold musicians at gun point if he didn't likethe way the performed. But you celebrate when Simpson was convicted on 12 counts in Vegas, one of those counts being kidnapping? Phil Spector's done this for years and I don't see anyone arresting him. Besides, Simpson never had a gun.

October 21, 2008, 12:51 am CDT

Quote From: Patykayks

This is for all of you that STILL think OJ committed murder.

1.  Det. Vannatter carried blood sample for 3 hours before turning it in to the crim lab asst.  The vial he had had a purple cap on it.  This vial had EDTA in it...a preserative.  The blod DROPS that was found LATER had EDTA in it.  Do you see?  The blood was planted after OJ 's blood was drawn by the nurse upon his arrest.

2.  Det. Mark Fuhrman was at OJ's house twice.  He illegally went onto his property without a warrant.  Later a glove was found and a blue plastic bag.  These blue bags are what is used in gathering evidence.  Therefore, the glove was planted and a drop of blood was found (containing EDTA) later.  The glove was wet, so it was a fresh plant.

3. Crime lab asst  Andrea Mazzola testified that she placed her initials on the lab samples for DNA testing.  The samples actually sent had no initials on them, meaning they had been switched out.

4.  There were other murders involving employess of Mezzaluna where Ron worked.

5.  Ron's chart was stolen from his psychiatrist's office.

6. FBI agent Roger Martz confirmed the blood found in the Bronco and OJ's residence had EDTA in it.  Again, confirming the blood was planted.

7.  The nurse who drew OJ's blood upon arrest testified she took 8 cc's.  When the crime lab was checked, only 6 cc's could be found.

8.  There is information that Ron had a criminal record.  These records were sealed and prevented from viewing, listing Ron as a police informant.

9.  Nicole's phone records were not provided.  There is proof that she was on a call after 11PM with her mother.  OJ had already left the state via plane, so he could not have been at the scene of the crime when these murders occurred.

10.  OJ's Bronco was borken into twice while in impound at Viertal's lot.

11.  LAPD Kelly Mulldorfer inspected the Bronco days after the murder and did not find any blood in the vehicle according to her testimony.  Again, proving the blood sample was planted.  The town truck operator testified the very same thing.

Mark Fuhrman was a known racist and was found responsible for placing hate insignias on a fellow officer's locker, which they were able to retrieve his fingerprints.  Fuhrman also was found guilty of a felony perjury after the trial.

12.  There was DNA found under Nicole's nails..possibly where she possibly fought her attacker.  The DNA did not match Ron or OJ.

While I cannot agree with his actions in Vegas.  I do know they tried to get police to assist them and go to this meeting, but police refused.  It was a mistake for any of them to go and they should have reported to police the stolen items and let police confiscate them. I do not think OJ knew about any guns.  I know he stated do not take anyrthing that did not belong to him.  How he can be charged with retrieiving ihs own personal property I do not understand.  These items were stolen from him, so they were his.

None of you seem to have provided this information, so you apparently do not know the specifics of the case.  You only want to see an innocent man suffer the rest of his life for a murder he did not commit.  Public perception made Patsy Ramsey's life hell and she died with people thinking she was directly involved with JonBenet's death.  Only recently was cleared as a suspect.

We are constantly seeing cases involving DNA now where people who were accused are now being freed cause they were accused falsely.  Get a life cause it happens and this is one where someone has been perceived as a killer was not the actual one involved.  DNA evidence is everything.

Dude, they don't want to hear that. Most of these people are worse than sheep. They listen to the news and take whatever is reported at face value and gospel. All they know is what they are told. I've encountered numerous folks over the years who say Simpson's guilty. I ask 'em based on what evidence and they can't tell me. They didn't follow the trial. All they saw was the Bronco chase and figure he must be guilty.  Heck, I don't know alot about Fred Goldman, but I do now that his wife at the time of the murders was supposedly the ex of a drug lord who, ironically, was released the day of the murders. Am I  lying? Read the book "Killing Times." As you said, Mezzuluna was a known drug spot per what the numerous OJ books say. How 'bout Simpson's longtime buddy who was killed down in Florida along with two females right before the trial? Didn't they have their throats slashed?

God says "my people perish for a lack of knowledge." Earl NIghtengale, the great motivational speaker, in his award winning speech ,"The Strangest Seccret," said that humans play the worst game known to man: follow the follower. He also said that we fail to check our sources. He illustrated how a produciton plant manager set his quitting time whistle to that of a local merchant. The manager informed  the local merchant of this one day. The merchant replied," that's funny. I always set my clock to your whistle." Feel me?  

I think JIm Mora, the ex-Indy Colts head coach said it best:" PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?" LOL, only kidding. But he did say this."You don't  you know. You might think you know, but you just don't know." When people here that OJ Simpson is in the news, all they think of is the murders and how he got away with it. Well, they never stopped to think that he didn't do it because the news medias said he did it. Wow, just think if they had a source like, oh . . . the INTERNET where they could research the case.

October 21, 2008, 8:31 am CDT

Well... Well... Well... !!!!

Quote From: ashcan

OH, all this "BLA BLA" about the forensics . . . DOES NOT make O.J. innocent?" So what you're telling me is that a police jurisdiction can set you up, YOU, not OJ, accuse you of any crime they like, convict you, and you're not gonna' complain about "all this BLA BLA" about forensics? How 'bout all the men who've been released lately due to DNA evidence? These guys spent the prime years of their lives behind bars just because some cop or cops decided to set him up based on race or whatever. But you're ok with this, right? They collected Simpson's blood, carried it around for hours, the original amount collected was less 2 cc when returned, and when it was tested, it contained EDTA. Did you see the movie "Blade?" When blood has EDTA in it, it's no loner pure and has already been handled. Also, tell me that you're ok wthl iillegal search and seisure. How 'bout illegal entry? They violated Simpsons rights on both counts. YOu'd be okay if they scaled your walls, jumped your fence, and accused you of murder?

Don't cry for Fred Goldman. So, you're 100% sure his son was killed "buy(sic) this ******!!!!!! What lead you to that conclusion, the national media? The color of OJ's skin? The fact that he "killed" a blonde haired white girl? Had she been a brunette, would it have mattered?

MOney? MOney? See, you know what you are? YOu're a sheep! You'll fall for anything the media tells you and take it as gospel. I have a nephew who was accused of stealing a gaming system from Walmart recently. He spent 2 days in jail because of it. He spent much money going back and forth to court. He was appointed a court attorney and was promtly advised to plea out. Now, knowing that he was innocent, to plea out would mean to admit to stealing and taking  an item valued at over $500  that would be a felony that would follow him around until the day he dies. Had it not been for his mother being with him on every trip to the courts, he would've taken that plea. Why take the plea? Because this type of case was an annoyance to the court. It wasn't big enough to waste time and money on, so they just wanted the young man to cop a plea and  get it off their docket. My nephew and sister attemped to get another lawyer, but they couldnt afford one.  Now, since you speak of money and Simpson  buying his way out , my nephew has a different POV. Had he had the money to afford someone besides a public defendant, he wouldn't have to wasted so much time going back and forth to court. A good lawyer would've had his best interest at heart. Imagine being in a case where it looks like you're set up, but can't prove it. Simpson was in that spot, had the money to prove it, and got an accquital. My nephew? All he had was his mom by his not side who was determined to not let the system frame another one. Since they couldn't afford  reputable counsel, they called Walmart's bluff and waited the system out. What was the bluff? Well, Walmart said they had a tape of my nephew taking the system. What did they have? NOTHING. Based on what we know, this was an inside job and, just because my nephew looks "the part" he was picked up by Walmart "security" and hauled off to jail. He was arrested, had to post bail, go to court, spend hard earned money on gas, etc, only because Walmart and some shady employees thought he would just cop a plea and take the fall. Fortunately, the case was dismissed. Do you realize that everytime he went to court, they attempted to give him less time? It went from a year in jail to 3 days to time served. They knew they didn't have a damn thing on him, but thought, hey, he's just a nobody. No one will miss him.

But that would be alright with you, wouldn't it? What did Walmart have? They SAID they had a tape of my nephew. They said they saw him take it. They arrested him, slammed on the ground, paraded him out of the store in front of everybody, and put him in jail. But they never, ever produced a tape. Imagine what the people thought as he walked by? Did they think, "ALL the evidence where there, I can not believe that some people are soooo ignorant and narrow minded because of their "race" . . . that they can not see that he is GUILTY." Yeah, I'm black and so is my nephew. But the facts "is" the facts.

Hey, my heart goes out to Fred Goldman. I'd hate to lose a child. I have a 20 year-old, who happens to have an 11-month old. My world would end if I lost either. But, I've studied this case from day one. That Jury sat in that room for a year solid. Their job was to listen to the evidence. They did, and came back with and aquittal in about 2 hours. But you think, just because it was a mostly black jury, they are someow dumb? Simpson, unlike Peterson, has professed innocence from day one. "If more people would take action after the justice system failed, like the Goldmans . . .MAYBE the justice system would improve and do a better job????? Maybe the system got it right 14 years ago. But because you and others have bitched so much about Simpson getting away wih murder, in '08, double jeopardy had been introduced.

P.S. What' s you're take on Phil Spector? Why are you up in arms about him? He shot a woman, admitted to it, and still walked. This is a guy who's been known to hold musicians at gun point if he didn't likethe way the performed. But you celebrate when Simpson was convicted on 12 counts in Vegas, one of those counts being kidnapping? Phil Spector's done this for years and I don't see anyone arresting him. Besides, Simpson never had a gun.

Did I hit a nerve with you..... hmmmmm !!

Well... the sheep is not on the side that you think as you and all he blacks that defend O.J. in such a blind way... are the ones being "sheep" !!!!!!!
Furthermore... O.J. does not even like to surround himself and associate himself with black people !!!!

If O.J. would of killed YOUR son this way.... I am not sure that YOU would have the same conversation !!!!!!

BTW... your nephew is caught steeling and you are minimizing and denying what he did. Isn't this typical of the black community ????!!!!!!

Oh please stop being a cry baby and take a grip on life. O.J. is GUILTY and NO ONE will EVER change this fact !!!! There was a huge "MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE" and that is what it is !!

I for one, always told my children that I love them and will always do, however, if they would break the law.... they would have to assume the consequences of their acts.

NO ONE is above the law and it gets back to you one way or the other !!

PS: For the rest of your post it is not worth the waist of my time.

January 22, 2009, 3:20 pm CST

American justice is a joke

Quote From: ashcan

First of all I want to say that I am sorry about you nephew's situation.  It's totally wrong what happened to him and I am glad that he and his mother were brave enough to take a stand.

But when we look at O.J.'s case and Phil Spector's case we see two suspects both with a history of violence and both with a lot of money and the ability to hire the best lawyers. In fact, the media dubed O.J.'s murder trial lawyers the "dream team". 

The fact of the matter is O.J. Simpson did it!  Phil Spector did it!  Robert Blake did it and Michael Jackson is a child molester!  And they all got away with it. 

America is an amazing country, you can buy anything, even an aquittal.

First | Prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Next Page | Last Page