Message Boards

Topic : 10/08 The O.J. Simpson Verdict

Number of Replies: 93
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 03, 2008, 02:15:18 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
O.J. Simpson was found guilty on all charges, including kidnapping and assault, in connection with the robbery of two memorabilia collectors at a Las Vegas hotel. Now that a verdict has been reached, Dr. Phil continues his coverage of a trial that is dominating headlines. Hear from Fred and Kim Goldman, the late Ron Goldman's father and sister. How do they feel about the recent news? Then, some of the jurors who delivered the guilty verdict discuss their decision and thoughts on the case. Find out what they say weighed heavily on their decision. And, Dr. Phil talks to Thomas Riccio, a key witness in the Vegas trial. Did Thomas sell the former sports star down the river for his own profit, or was he simply telling the truth about his involvement? Plus, legal analyst and host of In Session's Open Court, Lisa Bloom, and civil litigation attorney, Areva Martin, weigh in with their opinions. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 3, 2008, 2:59 am CST

Thank You!

Quote From: lady_tinou

Very well said..... I could not of said it better !!!!!!

You are soooo right about this poster.... she DOES have anger issues. That is her own problem.
She definitely is not helping the case of black people. People like her only contribute to aggravate the problem and create even more discrimination.

Until the black community understands this .... things will not improve for them !!!!!
TG.... that all black people do not think and act like this poster !!!!

I applaud the Goldmans for standing up for their rights, for their persistence, for their courage, for their tenacity, for their strength and for their love for Ron !!!!!

Dear Lady Tinou,

Thank you for your support on this subject. What I find funny is the fact that I have black friends who do not act like this and happen to be very nice and fair people. It seems to be people on this board (black) who are dealing with such extensive anger issues. And when it comes to the OJ verdict, I can't believe how many people still support him.

November 4, 2008, 8:04 am CST

You are welcome !!!!!!

Quote From: jewelsf

Dear Lady Tinou,

Thank you for your support on this subject. What I find funny is the fact that I have black friends who do not act like this and happen to be very nice and fair people. It seems to be people on this board (black) who are dealing with such extensive anger issues. And when it comes to the OJ verdict, I can't believe how many people still support him.

You are right again in your statement !!!!!!! I agree with your post 100%.

Take care,

Lady Tinou.

December 4, 2008, 6:45 pm CST

I think

Quote From: ramair

I think Dr Phil ought to air this show on the the 7th. And cancel the other one. Why waste air time on a trial that's already over?
Okay I thin that dr phil air the show at the right time, yeahhe did it way after the trail  but I believe he was doing that so that way the family would have a chance to get thier heads around it all.

First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next Page | Last Page