Message Boards

Topic : 01/01 You Got Served

Number of Replies: 113
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 10, 2008, 02:46:25 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date 10/13/08) Are you fighting to maintain a happy marriage and family, but find your life crumbling down around you? Maybe you’ll relate to Dr. Phil’s guests. Angelo was served with divorce papers two weeks ago but can’t bring himself to read them. His wife of 12 years, Kathy, moved out four months ago. Angelo says the divorce papers were a wake-up call, and now he’s ready to do whatever it takes to save his marriage. Kathy says she’s heard it all before. The couple has three children, and Kathy is eight months pregnant with baby number four. Dr. Phil sits down with Angelo and Kathy to see if there’s a sliver of hope for turning this marriage around. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 3, 2009, 8:23 pm CST

you have been served

I cannot believe that she would even consider letting him back into

the home. As I said before you can paint over the strip of a shunk

but you can never take away the smell.

Am I the only one who heard his underline threat " that unless she does what he

wants of her that he could go back to his mistress. HMMM to me that was a threat.

What I don't understand is why so many people get married and don't listen to their

vows. to keep thyself only unto each other. To love , to honor till death do part.

Are men so mentally disabled that they don't think that women's bodies change

when they start having babies. That the hips widen to carry the baby. Fluid builds up

in the body. the body chemical parts change in order to give that baby life.

If they want models then they should only have models that don't want to have a baby.

Is she so mentally disabled to not see what is happening to her children. Children learn

life and morals and responsiblities from their home life and their parents. That as

they grow up do ,what ever the parents do is what they will take into their own lives.

That it is o.k. to cheat, steal and abuse their partners because their parents did it so

it must be o.k.

As far as I am concerned those children should be removed until the parents get

their act in gear.

January 4, 2009, 9:51 am CST

01/01 You Got Served

Quote From: sfgallup

I cannot believe that she would even consider letting him back into

the home. As I said before you can paint over the strip of a shunk

but you can never take away the smell.

Am I the only one who heard his underline threat " that unless she does what he

wants of her that he could go back to his mistress. HMMM to me that was a threat.

What I don't understand is why so many people get married and don't listen to their

vows. to keep thyself only unto each other. To love , to honor till death do part.

Are men so mentally disabled that they don't think that women's bodies change

when they start having babies. That the hips widen to carry the baby. Fluid builds up

in the body. the body chemical parts change in order to give that baby life.

If they want models then they should only have models that don't want to have a baby.

Is she so mentally disabled to not see what is happening to her children. Children learn

life and morals and responsiblities from their home life and their parents. That as

they grow up do ,what ever the parents do is what they will take into their own lives.

That it is o.k. to cheat, steal and abuse their partners because their parents did it so

it must be o.k.

As far as I am concerned those children should be removed until the parents get

their act in gear.

You forgot to leave your address and phone number for the removed children because of course you will take them in and show them how it is really done. Show me a perfect parent and I'll show you a liar. Somehow we all manage to go on generation after generation. Park your sanctimony at the door it's not helpful.

February 24, 2009, 2:46 pm CST

"It wasn't me"

Quote From: tbmom1971

I am with a man that has cheated on me several times and I really want to leave but I cannot see how I will be able to manage the household bills without his little bit of financial help. He claims not to cheat on me now but he is still staying out late on Saturdays and he will call of work and not tell me so that he can hang out with his friends. I have explained to him that he is still cheating whether it is with another woman or just giving his time away in a manner that is not appropriate for a married man. Angelo is not going to change and if she has already had the guts and nerve to file the paperwork, I would go ahead and follow through. I can't wait until I finally get the strength to do what you have done. It is coming. I can feel it!!

If you don't trust him, stop apologizing for it.  You don't trust him.  You know he isn't "giving his time away in a manner that is not appropriate for a married man."  How is that for a line of hook 'em?  He isn't "hanging out with his friends." 

He's having a good time with a "piece of fluff." 

First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next Page | Last Page