Message Boards

Topic : 11/10 Drew Peterson

Number of Replies: 173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 06, 2008, 09:31:50 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
More than a year has passed since Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, mysteriously vanished. Although the former police sergeant maintains that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, many suspect foul play. The Dr. Phil show covered the story when it first broke, and a year later, it’s still making headlines. Now, Dr. Phil asks the hard questions that are on the minds of millions: How did a young mother with no resources vanish without a trace? Why would Stacy leave her four children behind? Next, Drew takes Dr. Phil cameras on a tour of the home he once shared with Stacy. Find out why he says he still holds on to her belongings. Then, the death of Drew’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, was initially considered an accidental drowning but has now been ruled a homicide. Drew took a polygraph exam in connection with both cases, and the results may shock you. And, author Derek Armstrong recently interviewed Drew Peterson for more than 200 hours for his new book, Drew Peterson Exposed. The author doesn’t mince words about his subject. Plus, Drew says the media has portrayed him as a monster, but his kids, Thomas and Kris, view him as a family man. Is Drew Peterson guilty of murder, or is he simply the product of bad publicity? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 10, 2008, 12:04 pm CST

REPORT ABUSE BY LAW-ENFORCEMENT

Quote From: charly1948

I was married to a cop who mentally and physically abused me!   He had such a violent temperament,  to the point , where he would get in altercations with bystanders when he was off duty.  He finally got his comeuppance, when he picked on a group of  2 to 3 other men and he ended up being beaten up and  put in the hospital!  That was over 30 years ago and I divorced him after 5 years of marriage. 

While most officers are hardworking professionals, some are downright abusive.  As an advocate for civil rights and police accountability, it is quite disturbing to know that such gross misconduct still comes easily to some officers.  To protect yourself and your constitutional rights, it is very important to know your rights and make smart choices in tough situations.  Some of my favorite resources dealing with abuse by law-enforcement: 

Submit a Law Enforcement Abuse Complaint Form:

www.policeabuse.com 

Just Say "NO" to Police Searches:

www.FlexYourRights.org

www.youtube.com                  "The Citizens Guide To Surviving Police Encounters" 

Justice and Science:  Trials and Triumphs of DNA Evidence by George Woody Clarke

DNA Test Kits:  www.dnatesting.com

The Police Complaint Center documents and investigates alleged incidents of police abuse.  Their primary service is assisting victims of police misconduct with reporting complaints to appropriate enforcement agencies.  They also investigate police and sheriffs deputies that are accused of misconduct and abusive behaviors.

Hope it helps!

December 31, 2008, 12:51 pm CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Recently heard that Drew Peterson is engaged to some 24-year-old gal. Guess she wants to be Dead Wife #3. Some women are so stupid.

May 19, 2009, 8:27 pm CDT

That sleezy lawyer peterson has

Quote From: jaci_522

I was wondering if Drew Peterson knew Stacy Peterson's mother. I remember reading somewhere that he told someone that Stacy disappeared like her mother. I think he had something to do with both.

What can you expect a sleeze ball lawyer to say.  He HAS to win this case so his pious arse will look good.  Don't give me this crapola that cops usually are harder on cops. Bull roar.   Especially Chicago cops.  This guy is a dirt bag.  I don't care if you claim his personality is just tough or funny Ther'e's NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT DEAD WIVES AND MISSING WIVES, MAGGOT! Frankly, I hope someone in that prison he's at, remembers him arresting them and they get him, one way or another. It's time this maggot was afraid for a change. MAYBE THEN HE WON'T BE SO ARROGANT.  AND LEAVE THAT INNOCENNT LITTLE GIRL ALONE , YOU'RE MESSING WITH, YOU FREAK!! Protect his children my arse...You mean he wanted to keep their mouths shut.  I sure hope their safe from him.  And doctor Phil, I'm so sick and tired of you asking 'why didn't you leave." Men like  arse hole Peterson are the reason why they don't leave.  The wives are scared to death because they KNOW THE MAGGOTS WILL KILL THEM.  They beat the women up, and threaten them, try to take the kids etc.  THEY HAVE ALL THE MONEY AND CONTROL.  WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY DON'T DARE LEAVE.  MEN HAVE RAPED, WOMEN AND MURDERED THEM FOR  THOUSANDS OF YEARS. IT'S IN THE NEWS ALL THE TIME. YOU DON'T SEE MEN MURDERED AND DISAPPEARING DO YOU.? NO! IT'S ALWAYS THE WOMEN AND THE LITTLE GIRLS AND BOYS. I'M SICK OF IT.  I'M SICK OF LAWS THAT  LET MURDERS AND RAPIST AND CHILD MOLESTERS OFF.  IT'S TIME THE PEOPLE DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT!  HELL, YOU CAN'T DRIVE DOWN THE STREET ANYMORE WITHOUT CAMERAS WATCHING AND COPS READY TO GET YOU.  BUT WIFE MURDERERS AND RAPIST....THEY GET OFF ALL THE TIME.  MAYBE YOU SHOULD CUT OFF THIS GUYS P---- THEN HE WON'T BE SO COCKY AND AGGRESSIVE.  OH..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WE CAN'T HURT A MAN'S P----.  LET HIM CUT A WOMAN UP...THAT'S OK...BUT LETS NOT HURT A MAN'S P---- MAKES ME SICK! I'M FURIOUS AND FED UP. CAN YOU TELL????? FED UP!!

MEN HAVE DESTROYED THE WATER ,THE AIR, AND THE DAMN WORLD.  THEY KILL AND MAIME AND THEY ARN'T WORTH CRAPOLA ANYMORE.  PETERSON IS A  PUSXXY... A COWARD, A LOW LIFE SHIRT EATING  MAGGOT.  GET IT.  HE DOESN'T DESERVE A SO CALLED TRIAL...HE DIDN'T GIVE HIS  WIVES AND FAIR ANYTHING, WHY SHOULD HE GET ANY.  MAY HE BURN IN HELL WITH HIS FATHER SATAN, WHERE HE  BELONGS.  WHEN HE'S DEAD, I'LL THROW A PARTY! THAT GOES FOR HIS BROTHER SCOTT PETERSON TOO. HEY,.,.. WHAT'S IN A NAME? A MURDERER THAT'S WHAT!

First | Prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next Page | Last Page