Message Boards

Topic : 11/10 Drew Peterson

Number of Replies: 173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 06, 2008, 09:31:50 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
More than a year has passed since Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, mysteriously vanished. Although the former police sergeant maintains that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, many suspect foul play. The Dr. Phil show covered the story when it first broke, and a year later, it’s still making headlines. Now, Dr. Phil asks the hard questions that are on the minds of millions: How did a young mother with no resources vanish without a trace? Why would Stacy leave her four children behind? Next, Drew takes Dr. Phil cameras on a tour of the home he once shared with Stacy. Find out why he says he still holds on to her belongings. Then, the death of Drew’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, was initially considered an accidental drowning but has now been ruled a homicide. Drew took a polygraph exam in connection with both cases, and the results may shock you. And, author Derek Armstrong recently interviewed Drew Peterson for more than 200 hours for his new book, Drew Peterson Exposed. The author doesn’t mince words about his subject. Plus, Drew says the media has portrayed him as a monster, but his kids, Thomas and Kris, view him as a family man. Is Drew Peterson guilty of murder, or is he simply the product of bad publicity? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 8, 2008, 2:16 pm CST

Your Explanation is MISGUIDED and Telling...

Quote From: julesbabies

Dr Phil,  I realize Im surely one of the very few in America that would believe in Drews innocence.  You see Ive known Drew since he was a very young man and although his arrogance and sense of humor come off as psychotic and narcissistic, I cannot belive he is capable of such crimes.  I cannot answer the obvious, such as why hasnt Stacy or her "missing" companion surfaced, or why would she leave her children.  But I also cannot answer why would a middle aged man choose to raise 4 small children on his own without a young beautiful wife?  Drew has always been kind of nerdy but funny and has anyone given him credit for helping to raise his two grown sons responsibly, or providing for his present family or even being an honored police officer all of these years?  I realize there are stories in everyones lives that can make a person appear on the outside to be a horrible person but look at the overall picture and know Drew and his first wife as I have and it is not feasible that he has done this.

Okay Jules, were you intimate with him?.... because your words are full of personal emotion, as if  'invested' in your 'defense' of him.   (Some) women who sleep with the enemy are deliberately kept in the dark by the murderer.

You admittedly cannot answer some of the questions you have posed.  More to the point, your mind does not consider different answers, which is not normal and I find this suspicious.

Don't insult intelligent people by attempting to justify this monster's behavior and sway opinions - you're protecting him for a reason. 

I can only assume you are either his current/former lover or a family member hiding your real relationship with this ego-maniac.

Eventually, this murderer will be locked up.  It's only a question of TIME. 

November 8, 2008, 2:21 pm CST

The Answer Is:

Quote From: mtbenneni

Justice is hard to come by.  Hopefully no one else has to die.  Why can't the obvious be enough to put him away?

Because the murderer worked as a Police Officer - and knew how to 'work' the system (evidence, etc) to HIS advantage.  That's how.

Sad but true.

November 8, 2008, 3:26 pm CST

Drew Peterson

Ever since this story broke I have in my own mind considered his past relations with his wives, and his mother. The facts in this case would not suprise me at all, and the only suprise that I would have is if he wasn`t (after all is said and done)found guilty of multple murders, and it wouldn`t suprise me that if authorities investigated this (I wouldn`t consider him a man), but an individual who held a position of trust and swore to protect and to serve members of society, was guilty of more murders than he is suspected of commiting. His attitude with the news media only indicates to me a person who has sociapathic tendencies, and thinks he has gotten away with murder, and is defying anyone to think otherwise. I really believe he will fail the poygraph test, and I personally would like to wipe the smerk off his face. I`m really tired off allowing individusl like Drew Peterson as well as O.J. Simpson, who think they are above the law, because they have held positions of success and authority in the past,and allow themselves to believe that they can get away with anything.

This is my own personal opinion, and I believe that I`m right on.

Sincerely,

Al

November 8, 2008, 3:37 pm CST

Drew Peterson

Quote From: truthnjustice

Okay Jules, were you intimate with him?.... because your words are full of personal emotion, as if  'invested' in your 'defense' of him.   (Some) women who sleep with the enemy are deliberately kept in the dark by the murderer.

You admittedly cannot answer some of the questions you have posed.  More to the point, your mind does not consider different answers, which is not normal and I find this suspicious.

Don't insult intelligent people by attempting to justify this monster's behavior and sway opinions - you're protecting him for a reason. 

I can only assume you are either his current/former lover or a family member hiding your real relationship with this ego-maniac.

Eventually, this murderer will be locked up.  It's only a question of TIME. 

You have to be kidding me!!! this individual is as guilty as anyone possiably could be. It wouldn`t take an individual with a little inteligence to realize this is a dangerous person, who thinks he can get away with anything.

How much did this person pay you to send your crap????

Al

November 8, 2008, 4:02 pm CST

Get real

Quote From: julesbabies

Dr Phil,  I realize Im surely one of the very few in America that would believe in Drews innocence.  You see Ive known Drew since he was a very young man and although his arrogance and sense of humor come off as psychotic and narcissistic, I cannot belive he is capable of such crimes.  I cannot answer the obvious, such as why hasnt Stacy or her "missing" companion surfaced, or why would she leave her children.  But I also cannot answer why would a middle aged man choose to raise 4 small children on his own without a young beautiful wife?  Drew has always been kind of nerdy but funny and has anyone given him credit for helping to raise his two grown sons responsibly, or providing for his present family or even being an honored police officer all of these years?  I realize there are stories in everyones lives that can make a person appear on the outside to be a horrible person but look at the overall picture and know Drew and his first wife as I have and it is not feasible that he has done this.
Come on!!! where is the sand your head has been in for the last few years.  He is as guilty as O.J. is and you being an acquaintance does not make him any less guilty.  Some people just don't have a heart and can cover things up without  feeling or showing guilt at all.  GET REAL!!!

November 8, 2008, 4:18 pm CST

Drew Peterson

Drew Peterson is another O.J. Simpson.

November 8, 2008, 5:25 pm CST

Drew Peterspm

I have watched the story about Drew Peterson and his missing wife,Stacey, since it basically came to the attention of the public. I think I have the ability to be fairly objective, but I also have an amazing ability to 'sense' people. I do not get a very good vibe from Drew. Never Have. Never will. I think that he can be quite the 'manipulator' and here is why. One of the questions asked of Drew in a polygraph test was 'do you know where your wife is?". He answered 'no' and it said that he was being truthful. It also asked if he had anything to do with her disappearance. He again said no. it showed deception. Put two and two together. He is responsible for her disappearance, but doesn't know where she is because he tossed that barrel she was in somewhere (probably in a moving body of water), so of course he doesn't know where she is. I would like for Dr. Phil to ask him a question that clarifies this. For instance...Ask him if he was involved in the disposing of his wife's body. That will clear that up. I am quite certain he will answer no and it will show deception on his part. I believe that one day this coward will be held accountable for his actions, if not in this life, than in the next.

November 8, 2008, 5:31 pm CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: katy_brown

Come on!!! where is the sand your head has been in for the last few years.  He is as guilty as O.J. is and you being an acquaintance does not make him any less guilty.  Some people just don't have a heart and can cover things up without  feeling or showing guilt at all.  GET REAL!!!
Jules, I truly feel sorry for you. Obvioulsy you see Drew with 'rose colored glasses'. You are very guillible and naieve. For some reason, you can't stand back and see this with any sense of objectivety. You need to separate your emotions from the obvious right before your eyes! I just hope that when the truth finally comes out, you aren't too hard on yourself for not being able to see what the rest of us can do.

November 8, 2008, 5:36 pm CST

c'mon

guilty..... guilty.......guilty.....it's sooooooooooooooooo obvious, but i have to give him credit, he did a damn good job of hiding her body

November 8, 2008, 7:15 pm CST

IF...

Quote From: manofgoods

Honestly, I don't know what to believe in this case. If he did do these murders, then he needs to man up, admit to what he had done, & take responsibility for his actions. Plus that means by going to prison for the rest of his life.
What  IF she shows up 15 years after he has been locked up?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last