Message Boards

Topic : 11/10 Drew Peterson

Number of Replies: 173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 06, 2008, 09:31:50 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
More than a year has passed since Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, mysteriously vanished. Although the former police sergeant maintains that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, many suspect foul play. The Dr. Phil show covered the story when it first broke, and a year later, it’s still making headlines. Now, Dr. Phil asks the hard questions that are on the minds of millions: How did a young mother with no resources vanish without a trace? Why would Stacy leave her four children behind? Next, Drew takes Dr. Phil cameras on a tour of the home he once shared with Stacy. Find out why he says he still holds on to her belongings. Then, the death of Drew’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, was initially considered an accidental drowning but has now been ruled a homicide. Drew took a polygraph exam in connection with both cases, and the results may shock you. And, author Derek Armstrong recently interviewed Drew Peterson for more than 200 hours for his new book, Drew Peterson Exposed. The author doesn’t mince words about his subject. Plus, Drew says the media has portrayed him as a monster, but his kids, Thomas and Kris, view him as a family man. Is Drew Peterson guilty of murder, or is he simply the product of bad publicity? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 8, 2008, 11:43 pm CST

DREW PETERSON

Quote From: alphonse110

You have to be kidding me!!! this individual is as guilty as anyone possiably could be. It wouldnt take an individual with a little inteligence to realize this is a dangerous person, who thinks he can get away with anything.

How much did this person pay you to send your crap????

Al

I HAVE TO ENDURE WATCHING THIS PSYCHOTIC "EX POLICEMAN" WHENEVER THEY DECIDE TO RUN ANOTHER IDIOTIC VERSION OF THIS MORON ON OUR LOCAL TV STATIONS.  THIS GUY IS AS GUILTY AS THE MORON MOTHER THAT DROVE HER KIDS INTO THE LAKE AND LEFT THEM TO DIE THAN "PLEATED" ON TV THAT THE PERSON THAT TOOK THEM TO PLEASE RETURN THEM.  AND LET US NOT FORGET THE "OTHER" PETERSON PSYCHO-SCOTT PETERSON (WHAT'S WITH THIS NAME ANYWAY)

I AGREE - THE PERSON WHO DEFENDS DREW PETERSON IS EITHER DREW PETERSON HIMSELF - HIS CURRENT LOVER/FUTURE WIFE - OR HIS FAMILY OR FRIEND THREATENED BY HIM TO DEFEND HIM "OR ELSE...MAYBE THEY'LL END UP LIKE STACEY"

I HATE TO SAY IT - BUT STACEY IF YOU ARE REALLY, REALLY OUT THERE WITH SOMEONE ELSE - TELL SOMEONE! OR ELSE...HOPEFULLY DREW PETERSON WILL SOMEDAY HAVE TO PAY FOR HIS CRIMES...MAYBE WHEN ALL OF HIS CRONIES FROM THE POLICE DEPT ARE RETIRED (OR WORSE) AND NO LONGER COVER UP FOR HIM!

November 8, 2008, 11:53 pm CST

HORRIFIED BEYOND WORDS

Quote From: lemonhead43063

guilty..... guilty.......guilty.....it's sooooooooooooooooo obvious, but i have to give him credit, he did a damn good job of hiding her body

NOT SO ELOQUENT...BUT TRUE

STACEY PETERSON IF YOU'RE OUT THERE - FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CHILDREN TELL SOMEONE....IF NOT...DREW PETERSON I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL! (BY THE WAY IS SCOTT PETERSON A RELATIVE OF YOURS????)

November 8, 2008, 11:55 pm CST

HOW STUPID!!!

Quote From: makarena

What  IF she shows up 15 years after he has been locked up?

THAN SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL!

BUT ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT SHE JUST DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH WILLINGLY? 

AGAIN - DREW....ARE YOU RELATED TO SCOTT PETERSON????

STACEY - IF YOU'RE OUT THERE - LET SOMEONE KNOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD & YOUR CHILDREN!

November 9, 2008, 12:04 am CST

RIGHT ON!

Ever since this story broke I have in my own mind considered his past relations with his wives, and his mother. The facts in this case would not suprise me at all, and the only suprise that I would have is if he wasnt (after all is said and done)found guilty of multple murders, and it wouldnt suprise me that if authorities investigated this (I wouldnt consider him a man), but an individual who held a position of trust and swore to protect and to serve members of society, was guilty of more murders than he is suspected of commiting. His attitude with the news media only indicates to me a person who has sociapathic tendencies, and thinks he has gotten away with murder, and is defying anyone to think otherwise. I really believe he will fail the poygraph test, and I personally would like to wipe the smerk off his face. Im really tired off allowing individusl like Drew Peterson as well as O.J. Simpson, who think they are above the law, because they have held positions of success and authority in the past,and allow themselves to believe that they can get away with anything.

This is my own personal opinion, and I believe that Im right on.

Sincerely,

Al

SOMEDAY ALL HIS "CRONIES" AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL BE GONE....AND SOMEONE WITH "BALLS" WILL FINALLY NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THIS MORON AND LOOK UNDER THE RIGHT ROCK TO FIND THE EVIDENCE THAT IS NEEDED!  THIS POLICE DEPARTMENT INVESTIGATION IS HIDEOUS...YOU HEARD ME HIDEOUS!  EVERY TIME THIS DEVIANT IS BROUGHT INTO THE COURT...SOMEHOW IS WALKS OUT....MAKING ALL OF YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS! AND I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT HIS ATTITUDE!!!

AND THE POST DEFENDING THIS MORON....HAS GOT TO BE HIS CURRENT LOVE/FUTURE WIFE...HIM!!!!...OR SOMEONE ELSE HE INTIMIDATED INTO DEFENDING HIM!

STACEY'S FAMILY....I DON'T HONESTLY KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS FIASCO - IF STACEY IS REALLY OUT THERE - SHAME ON HER!!! FOR LEAVING HER CHILDREN AND HER FAMILY!  AFTER ALL SHE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO MARRY THIS PSYCHO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! AND IF SHE REALLY DID RUN...AGAIN SHAME ON HER!  IF YOU'RE OUT THERE - CALL SOMEONE - LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE OK...IF NOT...GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!

November 9, 2008, 12:24 am CST

Because "the obvious" is not enough!

Quote From: mtbenneni

Justice is hard to come by.  Hopefully no one else has to die.  Why can't the obvious be enough to put him away?

To convict someone of anything the State needs enough evidence to feel confident to bring the case to trial.

Thank goodness this is America, with a Constitution, and not some  country somewhere in the Middle East or Far East. Come to think of it, things aren't so good in those European countries that were once part of the USSR.

November 9, 2008, 5:56 am CST

Drew Peterson

Stacy Peterson is dead and in the spirit world and I know this because she has appeared to me several times and told me this.

Drew killed her and put her in the large blue barrell that everyone has heard so much about and tossed her into a swift waterway leading to a larger water way.

I knew this from early on and long before I ever heard or read about the enfamous blue barrell in the news or on the internet.

He killed her because she was going to leave her and he didn't want to divey up the money and property and so she went much like the second wife that left him with all of the money.

Drew Peterson is a serial killer and may get away with this one just as he has in the past and its my impression from what I get from the guides in the spirit world who give me this information  there may be more dead women in Drew Petersons past than these two.

November 9, 2008, 6:04 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: gottoknow

Drew Peterson is another O.J. Simpson.

You are right they neither have the capacity to feel guilt.

The day that Nicole and her friend were murdered i sat and asked or psychic Information on the case and I saw O.J.  under the cover of darkness go over the gate to Nicoles home then i saw him a knife in right hand his face filled with fury looking down on his victims.

Drew peterson put his wife into the blue barrell and tossed her into a swift waterway on its way to a larger body of water and that is why he could say he doesn't know where his wife is.

Scott Peterson killed his wife then pretended to be helping search for her.

The day pregnant Laci Peterson disappeared at first I thought she had been kidnapped for her baby but as I gathered psychic information I traveled back in time and witnessed a vilent fight in their bedroom where scott hit laci so hard he killed her and then he wrapped her up and took her from the house and after making several stops along the way he took her to the bay and dumped her body there.

November 9, 2008, 6:06 am CST

And?

You have to be kidding me!!! this individual is as guilty as anyone possiably could be. It wouldnt take an individual with a little inteligence to realize this is a dangerous person, who thinks he can get away with anything.

How much did this person pay you to send your crap????

Al

At least you agree, the guy's guilty.  Nobody paid me to send 'crap'.  I'm just one of thousands who have an opinion and have the right to express myself.

If you don't like reading straight talk, then don't read it.

I simply say it like it is, so don't hate the messenger. 

November 9, 2008, 6:13 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: julesbabies

Dr Phil,  I realize Im surely one of the very few in America that would believe in Drews innocence.  You see Ive known Drew since he was a very young man and although his arrogance and sense of humor come off as psychotic and narcissistic, I cannot belive he is capable of such crimes.  I cannot answer the obvious, such as why hasnt Stacy or her "missing" companion surfaced, or why would she leave her children.  But I also cannot answer why would a middle aged man choose to raise 4 small children on his own without a young beautiful wife?  Drew has always been kind of nerdy but funny and has anyone given him credit for helping to raise his two grown sons responsibly, or providing for his present family or even being an honored police officer all of these years?  I realize there are stories in everyones lives that can make a person appear on the outside to be a horrible person but look at the overall picture and know Drew and his first wife as I have and it is not feasible that he has done this.

What a bunch of hooey, you could actually be Drew Peterson writing all this crap trying to make him look better.

The man is guilty and I know that because a Dead Stacy came back to me in spirit from the spirit world and told me this, and that man should have been sent off to the death chamber already.

Stacy is not happy with him and his getting away with and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she and some of her friends in spirit don't come back and possess his body and make him miserable by coming into his dreams and haunting him day and night. this is exactly why there are so many exoprcists on Call because spirits can come back and seek justice if they so desire.

November 9, 2008, 6:36 am CST

How does one just disappear in America?

This may be a big wide open country, but how does someone willing disappear without gargantuan effort to hide their identity, secure a new place to live, a new job (let's be honest, we all need money)?  I just don't buy that she ran off with another man.  I mean, COME ON! Why would she stay in hiding from her family? I can see her running from this jerk, but leaving her kids behind?  I don't buy that either.  Are we to believe she has become a street person, homeless, bouncing from city to city? Why would she do that? 

This case makes no sense.  Yes, people can try to disappear, pretend they are dead, on the lamb from the law, it has happened.  Some notorious most wanteds have pulled it off for decades. Sometimes it takes awhile before someone recognizes them, but she had no reason that we are aware of to run like that.  If he was abusive, there is help out there and she could have had her kids with her.  My full belief is that she was going to leave him and take the kids and it set him over the edge (again).  I don't think anyone "leaves" Drew Petterson, you die before you are allowed to leave!

No one in their right mind should date this man or get involved with him in anyway.  If he never makes it to prison, hopefully he will die a lonely, lonely man.  Hopefully one day when his kids grow up, even they will turn their backs on this murderer.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last