Message Boards

Topic : 11/10 Drew Peterson

Number of Replies: 173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 06, 2008, 09:31:50 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
More than a year has passed since Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, mysteriously vanished. Although the former police sergeant maintains that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, many suspect foul play. The Dr. Phil show covered the story when it first broke, and a year later, it’s still making headlines. Now, Dr. Phil asks the hard questions that are on the minds of millions: How did a young mother with no resources vanish without a trace? Why would Stacy leave her four children behind? Next, Drew takes Dr. Phil cameras on a tour of the home he once shared with Stacy. Find out why he says he still holds on to her belongings. Then, the death of Drew’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, was initially considered an accidental drowning but has now been ruled a homicide. Drew took a polygraph exam in connection with both cases, and the results may shock you. And, author Derek Armstrong recently interviewed Drew Peterson for more than 200 hours for his new book, Drew Peterson Exposed. The author doesn’t mince words about his subject. Plus, Drew says the media has portrayed him as a monster, but his kids, Thomas and Kris, view him as a family man. Is Drew Peterson guilty of murder, or is he simply the product of bad publicity? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 10, 2008, 7:28 am CST

Drew

Quote From: kwilson55

I agree  totally, but don't feel this applies to Drew.  He looks and acts guilty!! 

If he doesn"t know anything, what is he going to write a book about?   I know (aha moment), maybe he can title it "If I did it too / 2"
Talk about O.J.#2. His day will come.

November 10, 2008, 7:30 am CST

Protecting one of their own

Quote From: julesbabies

Dr Phil,  I realize Im surely one of the very few in America that would believe in Drews innocence.  You see Ive known Drew since he was a very young man and although his arrogance and sense of humor come off as psychotic and narcissistic, I cannot belive he is capable of such crimes.  I cannot answer the obvious, such as why hasnt Stacy or her "missing" companion surfaced, or why would she leave her children.  But I also cannot answer why would a middle aged man choose to raise 4 small children on his own without a young beautiful wife?  Drew has always been kind of nerdy but funny and has anyone given him credit for helping to raise his two grown sons responsibly, or providing for his present family or even being an honored police officer all of these years?  I realize there are stories in everyones lives that can make a person appear on the outside to be a horrible person but look at the overall picture and know Drew and his first wife as I have and it is not feasible that he has done this.

The question is why the law enforcement did not arrest him for the first murder.  His first wife died in a bath tub and the police stated she drowned however there was no water in the tub. The police in my opinon were protecting their own,,,You know, the in infamous do not cross that fine Blue line!

It's quite obvious he is a wife abuser/murderer.

November 10, 2008, 7:35 am CST

WHAT A GOOD LIAR!

THIS INTERVIEW IS VERY SCARY.  IF HE IS A KILLER, HE'S A BETTER LIAR....VERY SCARY.  SOCIOPATHS ARE VERY EVIL, AND WALK HAND IN HAND WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF.  HE SEEMS TO BELIEVE EVERY WORD HE SAYS.  DREW PETERSON NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR HIS CRIMES, IF HE COMMITED THEM.  EITHER WAY, GOD'S RATH WILL BE HIS FINAL JUDGEMENT.  I WILL PRAY FOR BOTH WIVES, AND HOPE NO OTHER WOMAN TRUSTS THIS MAN ENOUGH TO MARRY HIM.  I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WOULD MARRY THIS OLD MAN, BUT HEARING HIM TALK... HE'S CONVINCED ME HE KNOWS HOW TO CHARM AND DECEIVE PEOPLE (INCLUDING HIS WIVES).  IN THE END, DREW PETERSON WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO HIM (FATEFUL KARMA).  I HAVE FAITH IN THAT. 

November 10, 2008, 7:37 am CST

The search for Stacy

The areas surrounding Bolingbrook IL have many old limestone quarries.  These quarries are filled with water and  are very deep.  Many of these qaurries are filled with debris, old machinery and plant life.  They are very dangerous to swimmers and divers(and have been the scene of many drownings over decades).  Many also have access for fishermen, which allows a vehicle to get very close in secluded wooded areas.   I really haven't read or heard any news reports of searches at the quarries.  Has anyone seen an information regarding this?  I don't feel he dumped her in a moving body of water.  That would increase her chance of being found.  The probability of a moving barrel coming to shore or being caught in a lock or dam (both of which are in the Joliet area down stream from Bolingbrook) is much greater if the barrel is moving .  Not to mention,the whole country is looking for a blue barrel.  I think he would have dropped her in one of those very trechorous quarries.  He knows with the numerous amount of them and the extreme difficulty of searching them, that it would be very difficult to find her there.  I believe he relishes in the horribleness of the frightening, dark, lonely place in which he has entombed Stacy.

Please search, or continue to search the quarries!!

November 10, 2008, 7:54 am CST

what a coincidence

Quote From: nyirishgirl

The question is why the law enforcement did not arrest him for the first murder.  His first wife died in a bath tub and the police stated she drowned however there was no water in the tub. The police in my opinon were protecting their own,,,You know, the in infamous do not cross that fine Blue line!

Didn't he find Kathleen while returning the kids from a visit.  Gee!!  What a coincidence!!  Considering the hostility in their relationship and the impending divorce, I doubt he was allowed to enter the house without permission.   The fact that he didn't allow the kids to go in first, would indicate to me, that he knew what they would find.  I suppose, since it was determined to be an accident, no evidence was retained.  

I lived in Will County most of my life, they didn't have much of a reputation for their crime solving genious.  Rumor had it, that  the exits from the interstates, just outside of Cook County and inside of Will county, dumping grounds for the Chicago mob.  They would much rather have will county doing the investigation than Cook county.

November 10, 2008, 8:27 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Dr. Phil, congrat for your show.

I think, as part of the research, you should try to look into Stacy's life. Was she the kind of woman who took risks and lovers easily? There may be people who knew her to say what her behaviour was like.

Her husband should know. When I see his picture I can only think of the austrian man who imprissoned his daughter for years and nobody suspected him!!!!

greetings from mex df.

November 10, 2008, 9:51 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: nyirishgirl

And, a horn-dog. Did you catch his reply to one of the female reporters? God, you're hot. Grossed me out.

November 10, 2008, 10:40 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: olleto

Dr. Phil, congrat for your show.

I think, as part of the research, you should try to look into Stacy's life. Was she the kind of woman who took risks and lovers easily? There may be people who knew her to say what her behaviour was like.

Her husband should know. When I see his picture I can only think of the austrian man who imprissoned his daughter for years and nobody suspected him!!!!

greetings from mex df.

Stacy was a 17 year old kid when she was seduced by this lowlife cop Peterson. He used his badge and authority to entrap her in an abusive relationship. Read his history; he has stalked not only her but a previous girlfriend. Of Stacy's many calls about the domestic violence in their home SHE was the only one who was charged. Not enough has been said about how this psycho used his authority as a cop to get away with whatever he wanted. And what about all of the other officers in the Bollingbrook, police department? I think they are morally responsible for 2 lives. Cops stick together and cover for their fellow officer, no matter how bad. Just think, this (Peterson) is what gets promoted to Sergeant??!!

November 10, 2008, 11:22 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Quote From: ramair

And, a horn-dog. Did you catch his reply to one of the female reporters? God, you're hot. Grossed me out.
Me too. Drew Peterson is just one extreme example of the disrespect and outright hatred for women that is prevalent in law enforcement. He is not the first sleazy cop I've seen, and he won't be the last. Do a search on police abuse; alot of cops are convicted of rape, domestic violence, etc. Imo, not much is being done to correct this problem. I'm not surprised Drew Peterson apparently felt so entitled to get rid of his disobedient "property," which is how abusers view their wives. It's really too bad he wasn't fired for some of his earlier misdeeds. Maybe Stacy would be alive today he were. But cops would rather protect one of their own. Read about it, they rarely take action when it's one of their own--until it's too late.

November 10, 2008, 12:22 pm CST

Drew Peterson

I think this man has been in law enforcement long enough to know how to get rid of someone so they are never found.  Did you notice how he was always blinking with the questions regarding being physical with his wife or know what happened to her?  He is totally lying and I think Dr. Phil knows it.  He should take a lie detector that is run by Jack Tremarco and see if he passes!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last