Message Boards

Topic : 11/10 Drew Peterson

Number of Replies: 173
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, November 06, 2008, 09:31:50 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
More than a year has passed since Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, mysteriously vanished. Although the former police sergeant maintains that he had nothing to do with her disappearance, many suspect foul play. The Dr. Phil show covered the story when it first broke, and a year later, it’s still making headlines. Now, Dr. Phil asks the hard questions that are on the minds of millions: How did a young mother with no resources vanish without a trace? Why would Stacy leave her four children behind? Next, Drew takes Dr. Phil cameras on a tour of the home he once shared with Stacy. Find out why he says he still holds on to her belongings. Then, the death of Drew’s third wife, Kathleen Savio, was initially considered an accidental drowning but has now been ruled a homicide. Drew took a polygraph exam in connection with both cases, and the results may shock you. And, author Derek Armstrong recently interviewed Drew Peterson for more than 200 hours for his new book, Drew Peterson Exposed. The author doesn’t mince words about his subject. Plus, Drew says the media has portrayed him as a monster, but his kids, Thomas and Kris, view him as a family man. Is Drew Peterson guilty of murder, or is he simply the product of bad publicity? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2008, 3:16 pm CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Dr Phil, thank you, thank you, thank you for deciding to air a show on Drew Peterson.

November 7, 2008, 11:43 am CST

DoctorPhil Show.

Drew Doctor Peter Phil Son. What are you talking about? I donot understand that. I thought that Drew Pete-

rson was a hoaxs and not real. See you on Monday Nolvember 10th, 2008.  Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaan-

deren.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

November 7, 2008, 12:43 pm CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

Honestly, I don't know what to believe in this case. If he did do these murders, then he needs to man up, admit to what he had done, & take responsibility for his actions. Plus that means by going to prison for the rest of his life.

November 7, 2008, 7:03 pm CST

Awe justice

Justice is hard to come by.  Hopefully no one else has to die.  Why can't the obvious be enough to put him away?

November 8, 2008, 10:23 am CST

Seems to me

Hi Dr. Phil

When ever Drew is asked" what do you think happened to your wife??? He answers she ran off with some one else .But I have never heard him say ,If your out there ,can't you just let someone know you are alive???? I believe he Knows she is not. I mean,come on,even people that are guilty at least try that one.

Good luck with that weasel Mon.

Thanks

November 8, 2008, 11:19 am CST

11/10 Drew Peterson

I have watched this man for months and followed pretty much what the news and TruTv and Nancy Grace and all them who cover ed this story.Altho I havent heard anything in awhile; I feel this man is guilty and lying to all concerned - if he had a ounce of compassion in his heart he would come clean and tell where she is and what he knows. And I pray ya tell him so Monday.

Love the show and think the world of you and Robin yall are great people;keep up the good work you do and hope the show lasts forever.

November 8, 2008, 11:40 am CST

knowing Drew

Dr Phil,  I realize Im surely one of the very few in America that would believe in Drews innocence.  You see Ive known Drew since he was a very young man and although his arrogance and sense of humor come off as psychotic and narcissistic, I cannot belive he is capable of such crimes.  I cannot answer the obvious, such as why hasnt Stacy or her "missing" companion surfaced, or why would she leave her children.  But I also cannot answer why would a middle aged man choose to raise 4 small children on his own without a young beautiful wife?  Drew has always been kind of nerdy but funny and has anyone given him credit for helping to raise his two grown sons responsibly, or providing for his present family or even being an honored police officer all of these years?  I realize there are stories in everyones lives that can make a person appear on the outside to be a horrible person but look at the overall picture and know Drew and his first wife as I have and it is not feasible that he has done this.

November 8, 2008, 12:02 pm CST

How much evidence does it take?

I have watch with interest most everything that hit the media on this so called disappearance of Drews 3rd wife and can not understand after all the circumstantial evidence, all the failed or suspicious polygraphs, all Drew's unusual behavior for someone who lost a loved one and now with follow up investigation we learn his 2nd wife died under less than natural causes or  by accident why the police in Bolingbrook, Illinois do not have a case against him.   We have learned recently that you do not need the body to arrest someone if there is enough circumstantial evidence. So how much is enough?

I am so happy you are bringing Stacy's disappearance to light again.  Her loss of life should not go unpunished. Somehow we have to find the murderer or resolution to her disappearance as well as who killed wife #2.  Lightening does not generally hit the same spot twice.

November 8, 2008, 1:49 pm CST

What's in a name

What in the world is it with the name Peterson?  Didn't we do this not to long ago with another Peterson?  Doesn't the story seem familar?  I don't know about other ladies out there but I think I would run from someone with the last name Peterson.

Dr. Roberta Lee Ph"D

November 8, 2008, 2:03 pm CST

don't know if I'll watch

I think the man is guilty.  I can't believe the media is giving him this much attention.  I change the channel every time Matt Lauer interviews him.  If he's not guilty, he sure acts as though he is.  I don't know if I'll watch Dr. Phil on Monday.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last