Message Boards

Topic : 11/12 Hit Man

Number of Replies: 21
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 07, 2008, 02:44:15 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Music lovers, tune in! Dr. Phil celebrates 40 years of musical genius with legendary music producer David Foster. After four decades, 15 Grammy wins and 45 nominations, David shares his memorable stories in his new book, Hit Man: Forty Years Making Music, Topping the Charts and Winning Grammys, and DVD-CD, David Foster and Friends. Music's biggest stars Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand send in their messages of love and appreciation for their work with the incredible songwriter. And, David shares the story of a tragic accident that changed his life and the reason why his reality show, The Princes of Malibu, was a little too much reality. Plus, Dr. Phil joins David in the recording studio with three-time Grammy-winner Seal. Don’t miss this musical celebration with a surprise rendition for David and an exclusive performance by eight-time Grammy-winner and singer/songwriter Natalie Cole! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 9, 2008, 11:24 am CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Hit Man Phil/Robin. I was never a hit man in my  entirey life. So there. See you on Wednesday---------

November 12th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------------

November 11, 2008, 2:57 pm CST

Celebrity shows

Please, Dr. Phil, no more celebrity shows!!!!  I watch your show because I really love how you are helping families who desperately need your help (and there seem to be plenty of them).  I do understand that you have a bunch of Hollywood friends, but I don't really care to see them on your show, unless of course, they needed your help.  

November 12, 2008, 7:05 am CST

A Hitman Fan...

I for one am LOVING todays show!!!! Music is a part of all our lives and I have always found solace in a song. My grandmother always told us as children,"those who sing pray twice". It also seems magical in the way there is always just that "right" song to define certain moments in your life. Instant nastalgia to bring you right back or to say exactly how you felt. Music unites all of humanity and gives "words" to describe your emotions.

Seal singing 'change is gonna come' brought me to tears. SO SO beautiful and moving and the perfect theme music for our times.....I have hope and music helps me hold on to it. Thank you David Foster for sharing so much of your love for music with the rest of us!! PLAY ON!!! 

November 12, 2008, 7:47 am CST

Seal...baby, it's about TIME!!!! Talent untaped, and now OUT of the bag!! Thank you!!!

I LOVEEEE Seals voice,...but his songs are few and far between.  I told myself, all this man needs is a great writer of songs...and he'd skyrocket!!  So thankful it's happening.  Heidi, keep Seal sing'in for America and the world...his gift is extraordinary.  It medicates the soul to hear him, and that heals people.  Listening to him, on Doc Phil, brings tear (lots) to my eyes.  Honestly.  Don't stop finding the best songs possible to put out to the world, Seal.  I know you're a busy Dad, with a BEAUTIFUL wife and kids in tow.....BUT NEVER STOP gracing us with your melodious voice!!!!!!!!  It would truly be a waste of such talent.  David Foster, thanks to you also....for all the songs you've given us over the years.  A time capsule of terrific times.  Cheers to both of you!!!!   Adoring fan,  Anne from MI

November 12, 2008, 11:24 am CST

David Fostor's Story

I like auto-biographies and biographies.  David Foster story about his tragic accident or experience may have changed his life and other's.  I did not know about this meta-turning situation and/or circumstances.  I tell you Dr. Phil people live there lives without, living in the present and looking to the future.  I think people should not live there lives in fear, but with meaning.  What kind of meaning will he have for his viewer's? 

November 12, 2008, 12:27 pm CST

He's Hot, Hot, Hot

David Foster is hot! I just heard him say  he's single again!  What a catch! 

November 12, 2008, 12:30 pm CST

11/12 Hit Man

Dr Phil may be a friend of David Foster's as heard on the show, yet I wonder why he said what he did, the way he did when introducing David.  '...from, of all places Canada'  and that comment was completed with a nonchalant (though not quite rolling eyes) look when some of his audience gave a hoot hoot when they heard Canada.  Why is Dr Phil acting somewhat surprised that Canada has some awesome talent, and then skipping over an opportunity to say thankyou to his northern viewers?

GE

November 12, 2008, 12:38 pm CST

david foster the hitman

LOVED YOUR SHOW TODAY DR,PHIL ONE OF THE BEST I THINK.LOVED TO HEAR ABOUT DAVID'S STORY OF HIS LIFE AND THAT SEAL GUY WHAT A VOICE.THANK YOU FOR TODAY'S SHOW GREAT SHOW.AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR OPENING THEME I DIDNT KNOW JORDAN WROTE IT.WAY TO GO JORDON.I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE SHOWS LIKE THIS ONE.WHEN THE TWO MEN GOT TOGETHER OH MY GOD THAT WAS REALLY GOOD.THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHOW TODAY DR.PHIL WAY TO GO.GREAT SHOW DR.PHIL

CUDDLES05

November 12, 2008, 2:18 pm CST

adjective fun

Quote From: carpoolmom56

David Foster is hot! I just heard him say  he's single again!  What a catch! 

Did you ever see his reality show? My daughter watched it sometimes when she was home. I have no idea why he stayed married as long as he did. His step kids and wife where spoiled wasteful materialistic leaches. He definitely didn't belong with that vacuous brainless valueless Hollywood crowd. Hopefully next time he marries he uses the big head instead of the little one.

November 12, 2008, 4:07 pm CST

A man making .....

not only music, but history.  David Foster is an intelligent enterprising man. Over the past 40 years his talent to discover and develop  talented  singers and musicians is a gift.  Just as his own talents as a musician.  He has not taken them and flaunted them, he has developped them and others to create jobs and ALOT of happy people.The show was great...the music FANTASTIC. It showed people the other side of David Foster.....and how he makes dreams reality for those who want them.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last