Message Boards

Topic : 06/19 Whatever Happened To …

Number of Replies: 53
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 07:21:38 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 12/02/08) Do you ever wonder how your favorite Dr. Phil guest is faring since being on the show? Dr. Phil follows up with some of his most talked-about guests. Up first is the story of a little girl named Kaylee. Her mother, Krista, and grandmother, Bonii, alleged she was being sexually abused by her father, Jeremy. He vehemently denied the allegations, but a lie detector test found him to be deceptive. Find out the shocking twist that has occurred since their appearance two years ago. Next, Shenek admitted that she hated ugly people and didn't want to associate with them. She also had a diva attitude and gave the show a list of demands before her appearance. Shenek says she got a wake-up call when Dr.Phil conducted an experiment to show her what kind of first impression she was making on others. Has she changed? Is there a diva in the house this time around? You'll be shocked when you find out the answers! Then, when Sylvia first appeared on the show for help coping with the death of her husband, she was seven months pregnant and struggling to raise twin 4-year-olds. Now days away from delivering a baby girl, she joins the show via Web cam to share how she's doing. Don't miss the surprise Dr. Phil has for her -- one which you may have contributed to! And, remember Pierre who couldn't decide what was more important: his mother and the luxuries she provided him or his wife? During his second appearance, Dr. Phil told him that his mom was holding his manhood in a Dixie cup, and he needed to man up. Did he listen to Dr. Phil's advice, or is his mom still clinching the purse strings? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 6, 2008, 11:24 am CST

Tony Beshara, Job Search Solution

Quote From: tinkinthehouse

On the Whatever happened to show Dr. Phil thanked a book Author first name Tony who wrote a book about job hunting.....anyone know his last name and name of book?

Thanks

Tony Beshara published 2 books, The Job Search Solution and Acing The Interview.

I am thankful that Mr. Beshara helped solve Pierre's financial problem.

In the past I was not involved with my son Pierre. The issue only started  recently due to all the financial problems related mostly to his wife. On the second show Pierre admitted that I was not involved with him in the past.

Yolande

December 8, 2008, 7:46 am CST

12/02 Whatever Happened To …

Quote From: cndrlla

ME TOO!!!
It thrills me to know I'm not alone!!!

December 8, 2008, 10:04 pm CST

One sick addiction if you ask me

Quote From: kathleen27

My P/C may have a lot of political slurs, but as far as ANYTHING that is SEXPLOITING children, this is an open invite for anyone to confiscate the computer and I know they will find nothing of such nature.  WHY is ther such defense of a man who is viewing that ILLEGAL garbage...combined with the video of his little girl, he is a real piece of work.  As for the Grandmother's actions, from the mouth of someone whose children were molested,  she was NOT acting out of the norm in any way.

Why are victims always being judged, while the perp is given such sympathy? 

Obviously there are those who do not comprehend the innocense of children, and that the violation of this is an outrage?!?!?

I honestly don't get why  victims are always being judged, while the perp is given such sympathy either.  I don't know how anyone could defend even the possibility of someone doing such a thing.  That is something I DO NOT  take lightly.  Maybe I'm wrong but I find crimes against children aren't taken serious enough.  Why let hundreds of known child molesters freely walk the streets with nothing more than 10 years probation and requirement to register as a sex offender and that BS about not being allowed within so many feet of children is a joke.  That's like slapping a kid on the hand and telling him not to do it again.  But guess what? he's gonna go right back.  I honestly hope I am wrong, about my assumption.  I hope the prison system is maxed out with these perps.

There is a man that goes to our church whom I find very questionable.  Nine and a half years ago, when my niece was 6 months old (give or take a few) he was keeping the church nursery (don't ask me why, that's not a man's place.) Anyway, my mom walked by and caught him about to change her diaper.  I know that sounds harmless but he was a complete stranger at the time. Needless to say, my mom changed her and quickly took her out of there. Then about 3 years ago his 12 y/o step daughter accusted him of molesting her, he spent months in jail, then sometime later she retracted and said it never happened. We feel it was because of the turmoil she felt she was causing. For me and my entire family, that's all it took. Just to look at him gives me the creeps. Maybe as a Christian I'm supposed to forgive and forget, I but I can't, in good faith, let my guard down and something happen, you know.  We watch our chldren extremely close because of him and you know, it really sad that you have to watch your kids at church.  That should be their safe haven!  Infact, both my sisters told their kids if you ever notice him approaching you, you take off in the other direction, he's not to be trusted and they know!

December 9, 2008, 4:32 pm CST

Is hatred of ugliness genetic?

This is about the lady and her extreme hatred of ugliness. I have read that being repulsed by a person's ugliness is actually a genetic reaction that goes back to our early ancestors. Back then being attractive meant being free of infectious disease...having clear skin, no parasites crawling on you, and so on. It also meant you were breedable.  Of course, not everyone reacts as strongly or openly as this person does but if you don't feel uncomfortable being around a person with visual signs of poor health--moles, growths, decayed teeth, etc. etc. than you must come from a place where most people look that way. Otherwise you are repulsed by natural instinct. I read in this book that just about everything wrong with the human race-or maybe just the American part, mostly :) -is due to genetics which were needed for us to survive about two or three million years ago. Now our virtually unchanged genes have ultimately doomed us as a species. It's the reason why we keep doing dangerous things even though we know better, from overeating to overspending to unhealthy relationships. At least, that's what I read. Nice world I've been born into...not.

December 10, 2008, 1:16 pm CST

You are not wrong

Quote From: shelly_80

I honestly don't get why  victims are always being judged, while the perp is given such sympathy either.  I don't know how anyone could defend even the possibility of someone doing such a thing.  That is something I DO NOT  take lightly.  Maybe I'm wrong but I find crimes against children aren't taken serious enough.  Why let hundreds of known child molesters freely walk the streets with nothing more than 10 years probation and requirement to register as a sex offender and that BS about not being allowed within so many feet of children is a joke.  That's like slapping a kid on the hand and telling him not to do it again.  But guess what? he's gonna go right back.  I honestly hope I am wrong, about my assumption.  I hope the prison system is maxed out with these perps.

There is a man that goes to our church whom I find very questionable.  Nine and a half years ago, when my niece was 6 months old (give or take a few) he was keeping the church nursery (don't ask me why, that's not a man's place.) Anyway, my mom walked by and caught him about to change her diaper.  I know that sounds harmless but he was a complete stranger at the time. Needless to say, my mom changed her and quickly took her out of there. Then about 3 years ago his 12 y/o step daughter accusted him of molesting her, he spent months in jail, then sometime later she retracted and said it never happened. We feel it was because of the turmoil she felt she was causing. For me and my entire family, that's all it took. Just to look at him gives me the creeps. Maybe as a Christian I'm supposed to forgive and forget, I but I can't, in good faith, let my guard down and something happen, you know.  We watch our chldren extremely close because of him and you know, it really sad that you have to watch your kids at church.  That should be their safe haven!  Infact, both my sisters told their kids if you ever notice him approaching you, you take off in the other direction, he's not to be trusted and they know!

It is SO hard to convict a child molester, unless there is DNA, a video tape from something like a nanny cam, or an independent adult witness.

That man should be avoided.  It is very common for children to recant, leaving the pedophile to go free.  In a case  like hers, the turmoil within the family would cause a lot of children to take it back, because they feel it is worse with the man in jail...love/hate and guilt.  Sad, children are not supposed to be involved in courts.  Adults find it stressful, so with children, it's much harder to get testimony.  They are scared, and they often have a close tie to the abuser, so they recant.

Personally, I cannot just say to forgive and forget.  I am a Christian, I do not believe in vigilante justice, but to drop your guard...no good! 

Better to be careful, then to face much worse consequenses by pretending this couldn't have happened.  90% of the time, where there is smoke, there is fire...so I think you should be very careful around that man...it is so scary, and so common!

December 12, 2008, 1:06 pm CST

shenik or shanique

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE    NOT MORE OF HER!!!!!  Once was enough, twice was more than I could stand!!!!!!

Thank you

December 22, 2008, 10:35 pm CST

12/02 Whatever Happened To …

Quote From: kathleen27

It is SO hard to convict a child molester, unless there is DNA, a video tape from something like a nanny cam, or an independent adult witness.

That man should be avoided.  It is very common for children to recant, leaving the pedophile to go free.  In a case  like hers, the turmoil within the family would cause a lot of children to take it back, because they feel it is worse with the man in jail...love/hate and guilt.  Sad, children are not supposed to be involved in courts.  Adults find it stressful, so with children, it's much harder to get testimony.  They are scared, and they often have a close tie to the abuser, so they recant.

Personally, I cannot just say to forgive and forget.  I am a Christian, I do not believe in vigilante justice, but to drop your guard...no good! 

Better to be careful, then to face much worse consequenses by pretending this couldn't have happened.  90% of the time, where there is smoke, there is fire...so I think you should be very careful around that man...it is so scary, and so common!

We are so very careful around him.  He's been accused and that's enough evidence for us.  He tries to be all friendly but I cringe everytime I see him and hear him say "how are you laides?" UGH!  Just gives me the heebie jeebies!  Maybe we are being a little extreme but no one in my family speaks to him at church even when he speaks first.  We don't want him thinking we condone his actions. 

I too, am a Christian and don't really believe in vigilante justice because nothing goes unseen in God's eyes and he will suffer God's wrath one day.  Ofcourse, I may be right behind him for saying that.  lol!  I'm afraid we'll have to forgive him one day, but forgetting or playing like it never happened is certainly not an option. Never will we let our guard down as long as he's around.  Is it horrible of me to wish he would leave our church?  I seriously wish he would do something to get arrested again.

April 29, 2009, 7:45 pm CDT

Yes No more of her

Quote From: anneepysh

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE    NOT MORE OF HER!!!!!  Once was enough, twice was more than I could stand!!!!!!

Thank you

I find this whole story so annoying because she is not a very attractive person. She became uglier as I watched the show because of her vain, caustic personality.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and has to shine from within. There was not beauty shining out of this ugly person. No more of her Dr Phil she is awful.

June 12, 2009, 12:52 pm CDT

06/19 Whatever Happened To …

Quote From: seasonson

I find this whole story so annoying because she is not a very attractive person. She became uglier as I watched the show because of her vain, caustic personality.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and has to shine from within. There was not beauty shining out of this ugly person. No more of her Dr Phil she is awful.
I wish Dr Phil wouldn't waste "update time" on past guests whose attitudes haven't improved. Why not devote this time to his many successes, instead of wasting it on a failure?

June 13, 2009, 10:33 am CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Ever Happend Phil/Robin To What. I seen this before last year just before Christmas Day. See you-

Friday June 19th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------------------------------

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last