Message Boards

Topic : 12/16 Dr. Phil and Robin's Classic Holidays

Number of Replies: 159
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, December 11, 2008, 02:51:22 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
You've heard the saying that Christmas is "The most wonderful time of the year," but Dr. Phil's audience members say they're feeling stressed and worried about affording the holidays this year. To their surprise, they've been invited to celebrate a classic Christmas with Dr. Phil and Robin on their holiday giveaway show! From necessities like gas cards, cash and home-cooked dinners to cool high-tech gadgets like the latest cell phone, video camera, watch and GPS device -- each audience member is going home with more than $10,000 worth of goods. What would Christmas be without family? Dr. Phil and Robin's sons, Jay and Jordan, and daughter-in-law, Erica, join them to give away their favorite products, including clothes, beauty items and housewares. Special celebrity guests drop by to share their hottest Christmas gifts, and Santa brings a sleigh full of toys for children of all ages. When Kermit the Frog joins the show seeking advice for his relationship with Miss Piggy, he has Dr. Phil in stitches! And, Robin suggests presents for the woman in your life. Plus, don't miss the amazing musical and dance performances. If you're looking for great gift ideas for your loved ones, you won't want to miss these best-of-the-season items for every budget. And, learn how you can get discounts on some of these products! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 12, 2008, 9:46 am CST

Doctor Phil Show.

And Classic Doctor Holidays Phil/Robin. Happy holliday to you and your family as well. See you on Tues---

day December 15th, 2008. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------------------------- 

December 13, 2008, 11:19 am CST

gift give-aways are depressing

Yep, I'm an adult, and I feel left out when I see all the lucky people who get the "wow" presents while attending Dr. Phil and Oprah shows.
I've "acknowledged" my problem. My solution is to not tune in on the give-away days.
I don't begrudge anyone their good fortune. I just feel left out.

December 13, 2008, 11:32 am CST

merry christmas and happy new year

DEAR DR.PHIL AND ROBIN I WOULD LIKE TO WIDH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.I DONT HAVE ANY FAMILY AROUND ME SO I DONT GET TO HAVE CHRISTMAS.I BOUGHT MYSELF A TURKEY THATS ALL.I LOVE YOUR GIVE AWAY SHOWS.I JUST WISH I COULD BE THERE./ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A LITTLE DOG.LHASO OR I HOPE I SPELL THIS RIGHT SHTU-ZU.ANYWAY.I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY DR.PHIL AND ROBIN AND FAMILY.I WATCH YOU EVERYDAY/

TAKE CARE

CUDDLES05

December 13, 2008, 12:00 pm CST

wonderful

Dr. Phil, Merry Christmas to you and your family and may God richly bless you.  I enjoy watching your show and the give away and see the wonderful looks of amazement on the faces of your audience.  One day I will try to get to the show for this wonderful show but for now I am happy that people are getting blessed for Christmas on your show.  My Christmas wish is that our service personnel are all brought home safely, that everyone finds of love and hope of Christmas and keeps it in their heart all year through, and that the people in the audience reaches out to others and blesses them too, for in giving is the blessing.  I have very little if nothing, but I try to give one gift to a child that I do not know or I try to get a Christmas basket together to give to a needy family in the area and that they do not know who it comes from.  I have been doing this for many many years.  My health may be poor but God has given me breathe.  I may not have much, but what I do I feel blessed.  I am praying that I can go and see the kids for Christmas and be able to come up with money to give them precious gifts that will mean a lot to them. Otherwise, I will call them all Christmas day and wish them a blessed and Merry Christmas and then relax and watch tv for the day and enjoy being alive.  the song I'll be home for Christmas will be my theme song this year.  :-)  God bless each and everyone of you as you are blessed in your giving.  And I love your show.  :-)

December 13, 2008, 12:11 pm CST

Classic Christmas show

Wow!  I would love to be there.   I wish I could afford Christmas gifts for my family this year.   I can no longer work due to disabilties.  

Blessed Christmas everyone. 

December 13, 2008, 2:03 pm CST

Robin and your great things for Xmas

I would like to thank you for the things that you and Robin and your family do for the kids for Xmas. I wish that there was something up here in Canada like that, because I sure could use it this year for my daughter. Just wanting to give you and your family a big thumbs up.

December 13, 2008, 2:46 pm CST

Those people are so lucky I wish I could have a good christmas

I have lost my sister this year and I am so sick myself with scoliosis and have to have surgery but will not and I hope I die very soon to be with my sister.  My husband gave me 400 dollars for christmas and that is it and that is to do double duty for groceries and presents for my son.  I am so depressed and hope this time on the doctor Phil show the people there will become happy and have a great holiday because I know I won't maybe I will die before the holiday and I won't have to worry about it at all.  Have a Merry Christmas Dr. Phil and Robin I wish you the best and the people picked for the show I hope they have a great holiday to please pray for me to leave this earth before Christmas I know my 19 year old son is ok and will be fine and he knows I love him but I need to be happy to.  Happy Holidays to everyone.

December 13, 2008, 5:27 pm CST

Happy Holidays !!!

Best wishes for a joyous season to each and every member of your family. I would like to be in your audience to share the enjoyment but I will be spending a month with my family in New York. As a foster parent my latest one was just adopted so I am celebrating his new life filled with love.

Always a Dr. Phil fan,

Maplevt

December 13, 2008, 5:30 pm CST

12/16 Dr. Phil and Robin's Classic Holidays

Quote From: roxe46

I have lost my sister this year and I am so sick myself with scoliosis and have to have surgery but will not and I hope I die very soon to be with my sister.  My husband gave me 400 dollars for christmas and that is it and that is to do double duty for groceries and presents for my son.  I am so depressed and hope this time on the doctor Phil show the people there will become happy and have a great holiday because I know I won't maybe I will die before the holiday and I won't have to worry about it at all.  Have a Merry Christmas Dr. Phil and Robin I wish you the best and the people picked for the show I hope they have a great holiday to please pray for me to leave this earth before Christmas I know my 19 year old son is ok and will be fine and he knows I love him but I need to be happy to.  Happy Holidays to everyone.
This lady need some serious help. Just because her son is 19 doesn't mean he won't miss his mother especially during the holidays.

December 13, 2008, 5:41 pm CST

12/16 Dr. Phil and Robin's Classic Holidays

Dr. Phil and Robin I think you are wonderful people. If it weren't for you I'm sure lots of people would be without Christmas. My daughter and I are both disabled and she has 2 sons 13 and 16. They won't get the things they want and it really hurts us. There is absolutely nothing we can do. We will be praying that we are able to come up with something. Maybe a prayer from you and Robin would help too. Thanks so much for being there for so many Dr. Phil. God Bless You. Have a Great Christmas and a great New Year too.

AnnStrgn46

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last