Message Boards

Topic : 12/18 Behind the Headlines: Caylee Anthony

Number of Replies: 138
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, December 11, 2008, 02:57:19 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Since her disappearance in July 2008, Caylee Anthony's image has been splashed across magazine covers and TV screens in an effort to find the missing 3-year-old. America has been riveted by the bizarre twists and turns of this case, including reports of suspicious behavior of the child’s mother, Casey. Despite her continued claims of innocence, Casey was charged with Caylee’s murder. Now, the latest developments in this case may finally solve the mystery, as the skeletal remains of a small child were found within a mile of the child’s grandparent’s house, where she oftentimes resided with her mother. While a positive identification has yet to be made, investigators searched the home of Caylee’s grandparents, and according to police, recovered additional evidence that may lead to a resolution. Dr. Phil and his panel of experts probe into a case that has captivated millions. Talk about the show here.

Update: Authorities reported that the remains found near the Anthony property have been identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey Anthony, faces charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of her daughter. If convicted, Casey could be sentenced to life in prison.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 18, 2008, 5:37 pm CST

hundred more things

Quote From: getrealtime

You couldn't punch that many loop holes in this case, There is so much on this mother that even if you could punch a hole in one there would be hundred more things to take its place that points to this mother as the killer.

First there is no babysitter Casey could not take the police to a location that was lived in by anyone let alone zanny the make believe baby sitter. Casey had no phone number for said babysitter no one Casey knows ever meet this babysitter for that fact not even the grandparents. The Job she was going to for 2 1/2 year and the reason to drop a  child off at a babysitter was a lie too.

Caseys car smelled of death and a hair was found in the trunk with a death band around it, the hair had to belong to a family member of Casey or Casey herself and we can see they are all alive and there is only one missing from this family Caylee.  Chloroform was found in the  trunk of Casey car too, and it so happens  that Casey was looking up how to make chloroform on her PC.

Casey never reported her child missing the grandparent did and in the phone call to police she tells them that her daughters car smells like it had a dead body in it.

The child was missing for more then a month and in that month Casey was partying her butt off and pictures that will be shown to the jury will show not a mother who was worried about her kidnapped daughter put a free childless woman.

There is not one thing that Casey told the police about this so called baby-stter that checks out, no one lived in the apt that Casey claimed was the apt the she has been dropping her child off for 2 1/2 years at to go to her so called job that is not real either. Casey was the last to been seen with this child and with edvidence in her car and on her pc and statments to police and video of her talking to her parents in jail will seal the deal . I hope they seek the death sentence and Casey is put to sleep strapped down just like she did to her daughter.

when  I  try  to  get  my  mind  around  this  case  I  get  really  choked  up 
you  have  made  some  valid  points  about  the  mother 
when  I  try  to  imagine  why 
I  get  a  knee  jerk  reaction
I  do  not  want  to  make  speculations
and  I  dont  want  to  wish
or  cause  pain  or  harm  to  anyone !
I  just  wish  some  one  would  say  the  OOH  so  OBVIOUS 
in  time 
I'll  have  patience 
I  believe  u  almost  said  it  in  your  statement  made 

uuuhm  your  Avatar  is  blinking  faster  i  noticed  LOL!
maybe  its  my  vision  going  hypnotic LOL 
help 

why  is  it  blinking  faster 
?

December 18, 2008, 5:39 pm CST

Michelle Bart

Did anyone notice that Michella Bart (former George and Cindy Anthony spokesperson) said that anything could happen---Adam Walsh came home after 27 years.  How ridiculous.  Adam Walsh was found decapitated in 1981.....or did I misunderstand her statement

December 18, 2008, 5:49 pm CST

12/18 Behind the Headlines: Caylee Anthony

Quote From: cuddles05

yes i think casey is guilty.shes done nothing but lie to the police.and the body guards.i cant believe any mother could do such a thing.it makes me mad.how can you do this to your own child.casey is one sick puppy,she should be hung not put in jail.i also think casey's mother and father knew what was going on and would'nt say anything.they knew at least i think they did.this mother went out partying instead of looking for her little girl.i would have went nuts looking for my child if it were missing.i hope casey rots in hell.she will pay for what shes done.dr.phil how can any mother do this to her own child.i dont understand.
I think someone needs to take a hard look at the boyfriend.  I am betting they would find matching garbage bags and duct tape at his apartment.

December 18, 2008, 5:51 pm CST

life

Dr. Phil everybody is saying cassie is guilty. If she is we need to be trying to figure out why she did wat she did if anything. There's no excuse to hurt a child. I'm a single mother I have a 8mnths old I love my son and I would do anything to hurt him. But its hard as its alleged cassie is not working and she doesn't know who caylees father. Nobody came and ask her if she wanted anything or needs any help with her child but now everybody is saying she's a killer. I don't know if cassie has something to do with caylees diappearance. But they need to cut her some slack. If you have not been in her shoes don't judge her. Life is hard and things happen. People are always judging you saying you had a child so you need to take care of it. So that's why its hard for you to say you are goin to give up your child. I would want to know the number of people who woul have volunteered to adopt caylee and treat her like their own if cassie has said she was givng her up. Look in nebraska one day they make a law becsue of the number of children being dropped off the next day they won't to overturn the decision. Everybody is diffrent and cassie is one of themI'm a criminal justice major hoping to go to law school I would have loved to be the defense attorney representing cassie.

December 18, 2008, 6:07 pm CST

I want to tell you today around 5 pm they said the man who found this head told police in Aug three times that this body parts was their what going on with this case. 

December 18, 2008, 6:23 pm CST

Quote From: grandmajanet

i've been watching and i was wondering where caylees father is ? i can't recall hearing anything about him.
Local media advises that the father was a UCF student who was killed in an auto accident last year. The family will not talk about the father. I seriously doubt that this was a virgin birth........

December 18, 2008, 6:30 pm CST

caylee anthony

i think she had help,the dogs alerted at the playhouse first,she had to have help movin it ,she has lied the whole time about everything,she did this and it is so sad,it breaks my heart,and i also believe that she had something going on with that attorney of hers,watch the time she comes out of his office that day she was there all day long with that oh smurky ass grin on his face,like oh yeah,when they came out,her mom is strange,she couldnt even  give the cops the right hair brush,when they ask for caylees oh yeah she had a panic attack,of cours she did uh oh,,,,,,,,ita about to be over is what shes thinking,why would someone keep on lyin if she had nothing to do wiyh,she done it or knows who done it,or helped them do it,she is disgustig,she didnt want the lil one,so she should of gave her away,not to the grandparents,because all they seem to care about is casey,they no what they smelled,she says i feel like she close by,of course she does cause that b..put her there and why in the world want she just tell the truth,so everbody,can be at peace,and stop wondering what happend to her,and it dont matter where biaz trys to move her court hearing she will be found guilty whereever she goes,you dont lie about everthing the way she has,and not be guilty ,she done it so i pray that she will come out with the truth,shes worried about what her precious family ,and the people she partied with are going to think about her,there is something wrong with her or she couldnt have done something so ungodly,to someone so precious,i  do know there is a special place for people like her.the people in the world has gone crazy..you dont do that to a child,or anyone else for that matter.i hpe they sentence her to death i hppe she sets in jail and has to rethink it over and over for what she done to that precious child.and why she done it  ,to party,and tick her parents off shame on her...she is just plain evil..there is nothing wrong with her mind but the devil..

December 18, 2008, 6:47 pm CST

The utilities worker actually found the remains back in August, before Tropical Storm Fay and called the Orange County Sheriff's Department three times. The deputy who "investigated" the scene, should be fired. That poor child could have been identified by now & if it is Caylee, her mother's trial would be started by now. I think that George & Cindy Anthony know the truth but George can't say anything because his wife has his private parts in a vise. Cindy has admitted to deliberately giving investigators the wrong hair brush. Why would she try to hinder the investigation if she didn't know that Caylee was dead & Casey did it? She needs to be brought up on charges of obstructing justice.

December 18, 2008, 7:01 pm CST

Today's Show

I forgot to mention something before I entered my last post.

What is wrong with Michelle Bart? Adam Walsh did not come home after 27 years. He was taken from a Sears store in Hollywood FL and murdered when he was 6 years old. His body was found then. His murderer confessed on his death bed. I am sorry it took 27 years for the truth to come out & Adam's family to finally get closure. I hope it doesn't take that long with this case.

December 18, 2008, 8:18 pm CST

Caylee Anthony

I watched the show today and saw the body language expert & everyone else.. but nobody said anything about the grandmother saying in the jail video " so after we find her you can tell the whole story, the mom said yes."  and the mom saying a couple of times "can't say it all now".  The grandparents don't even ask why she can't divulge everything.... wouldn't they want to know everything? If nothing else.. can't she charged with obstruction of justice?  It almost sounds like she is going to say there were "circumstances beyond her control" at the time that she couldn't talk about... but she didn't do it herself. This case drives me nuts!  You KNOW for sure, if the mom didn't do it herself, she knows who did.  No mother really looking for her child would withold any information that would help find her baby.

Even if she didn't do it,  she's holding back and lying for some reason... none of this is normal for a grieving mom.

We can all only hope justice prevails.

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last