Message Boards

Topic : 01/30 Shocking Headlines

Number of Replies: 18
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 23, 2009, 12:36:58 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Horrifying, enraging, downright shocking … words that come to mind as you read some of the biggest headline news stories that gripped the nation in the past few weeks. Go inside the lives of ordinary people and see what happens when they are thrown into the spotlight during a time of crisis and tragedy. From a husband demanding his estranged wife return the kidney he donated to her, to Drew Peterson taking a new fiancée while his wife, Stacy, remains missing, Dr. Phil and his panel of experts including host Nancy Grace, HLN and attorney Lisa Bloom, tackle these topics and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest twist in the Caylee Anthony case and hear firsthand what Casey Anthony's ex-fiancé has to say about the mom and daughter. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 23, 2009, 4:39 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor More Mooching No Phil. I have never mooching in my entiring lilfe. At lease not right now. See you--

on Friday Janurary 30th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.--------------------------------

January 25, 2009, 2:36 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Head Ing Lines Phil Shock. Are you kidding me? What are you trying to do Doctor Phil? I donot und-

erstand that.See you on Friday Janurary 30th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------

January 30, 2009, 9:13 am CST

Shocking Headlines

I can't understand most WOMEN nowadays .. are they desperate for a MAN ... that they will just get/pick any kind of MALE? .. Now thats very sad .. WE women have come a very long long way all race of color ..

and this is what it leads too ... Now thats taking a huge back step backward .. I don't know what to say .. all I know is that I thank God I know who I am ... and I know the struggles my ancestors had to go through ...

and I know they made it better for me .. and the rest of us .. I don't need a MAN that has a disrespectful background towards WOMEN  by my side ... I would not even fall in love with such ... cause first of all ...

If they(MALES) don't like WOMEN  .. then you  MUST  like MEN ..  which in my book means these guys are GAY ... still in the closet .. Thats why the love young women ... they want to control them .. Well .. to the DAD's of these daughters ...

keep your SHOTGUN nearby ... if your daughters are missing and these GUYS gives you some lame story ... PULL THE TRIGGER!! .. and bury them and tell the same lame story about them when they turn up missing ... OH I forgot No one will .. Well .. that means you will get a MEDAL..

January 30, 2009, 9:56 am CST

Enough is enough

I am so very upset with seeing so much crap about Dr. Phil and Robin. I was in the grocery store yesterday and low and behold there was a big thing on the front cover of a trash mag. I was talking to a couple behind me and they totally agree that enough is enough.

I love Dr. Phil and Robin and pray for them daily and wish them only the best in life. Keep you heads up and know that miracles do happen.

Teeshack

January 30, 2009, 12:48 pm CST

Thanking Flight Attendents

Thank you Dr. Phil for acknowledging the Flight Attendents on the US Airways flight that recently crashed in the Hudson.  I agree not to take anything away from the heroic efforts of the pilot, but it was wonderful to hear your comments regarding the efforts of the flight attendents on board that flight.   The group effort on the part of everyone involved in the outcome of this flight should be praised of course.   But I think this was the first time I have heard anyone praise the efforts of the flight attendents and I appreciate that praise.   I have been flying as a flight attendent for over thirty years and it is gratifying to hear an acknowledgement of why flight attendents work on planes.   Furthermore, I would like to point out that it was a flight attendent to die first in our present war on terror on board the planes that crashed on 9/11.  Thank you Dr. Phil!

January 30, 2009, 1:09 pm CST

01/30 Shocking Headlines

i think that Ernie Raines had every right to be upset about his daughter being engaged to a murder suspect. i think that she is stupid for putting her children in danger like that. i would be outraged.

i also feel very bad for Jesse Grund. he clearly did nothing. God bless you all and i hope it works out for all of you and your families.

January 30, 2009, 1:18 pm CST

Husband wants liver back!

Is it not illegal to buy and sell organs, if his wife is required to pay for his liver he should be prosecuted for buying and selling of an organ.

January 30, 2009, 2:13 pm CST

Damn female Feminists!

So funny to watch 2 woman attack 1 man on Dr. Phil. No matter what she did, no matter if she cheated, no matter that she should be dead by now, just because she had sex with him, had a couple kids, and years off of work sitting at home doing nothing or whatever you want, its ooooooooooooooooooooook.

I hope his kidney has a disease. What goes around comes around.

Im also dissappointed in Nancy Grace, she usually is un-biased but for some reason cause its a woman shes such a 1 sided person.

January 30, 2009, 2:27 pm CST

Jesse dont read the internet

Jesse yes woman are very evil, they ruin lives, make lies, etc. Dont listen to Nancy Grace about saying your life isnt ruined.... People sue in the US all the time I hear (I'm canadian).  Even over hot coffee I hear.

Im my opinion, you didnt know that woman would become the monster she is, you can sue but really is it worth it. Move on with your life and dont have Google as your homepage.  A couple months from now once everything is over, people always forget.

January 30, 2009, 4:13 pm CST

Sad to say but..........

Quote From: asdec1

Thank you Dr. Phil for acknowledging the Flight Attendents on the US Airways flight that recently crashed in the Hudson.  I agree not to take anything away from the heroic efforts of the pilot, but it was wonderful to hear your comments regarding the efforts of the flight attendents on board that flight.   The group effort on the part of everyone involved in the outcome of this flight should be praised of course.   But I think this was the first time I have heard anyone praise the efforts of the flight attendents and I appreciate that praise.   I have been flying as a flight attendent for over thirty years and it is gratifying to hear an acknowledgement of why flight attendents work on planes.   Furthermore, I would like to point out that it was a flight attendent to die first in our present war on terror on board the planes that crashed on 9/11.  Thank you Dr. Phil!

I believe more flight attendant's are given their due is because in most plane crashes there are no survivors. In this miraculous flight the entire team from the pilots to the flight attendants did an outstanding job. And BTW, this is NOT the first time that I've seen on the news about how efficient and brave these flight attendant's were. So yes, they did get the respect the deserved and not just on the Dr. Phil show.

On a less positive note, I've flown a lot in my life and have had my fair share of extremely rude flight attendants. Including one who refused to make another passenger get out of my seat so I could sit next to my sister before we had to part ways and the next airport. Instead I was made out to be the bad person by everyone on the plane. These were 'assigned' seats that I had made a point of arranging that way at least two months before our flight. There are more stories I can tell but I feel that this one is enough to get my point across.

One last thing, I always listen to the flight attendants speech prior to takeoff and am shocked on how many people ignore this. If their plane goes down and they have an actual chance of surviving, maybe they will think twice about ignoring the safety instructions in the future. I've heard it a hundred times and I will continue to do so again every time I fly.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last