Message Boards

Topic : 06/15 What's Wrong with Men?

Number of Replies: 71
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 30, 2009, 02:19:58 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 02/06/09) Dr. Phil addresses the question all women want to know the answer to: What’s wrong with men? With the help of Time magazine writer and comedian Joel Stein, Dr. Phil tries to solve the mystery of what makes men tick. First up, single ladies Shannon, Emily and Caroldean all have a gripe -- or 10 -- about men! They face off with Christopher, Kayo and Marcus, self-proclaimed jerks who want to explain their point of view. Watch sparks fly as the singles debate dating, sex and relationships. Then, Kaydee says her husband of six years, Mike, is broken, and she can’t find the “man”ual. He won’t bring her flowers, he won’t buy her cards, he won’t even take out the trash! You won’t believe the reason Mike gives for being romantically challenged. And, don’t miss the couple’s hilarious home videos about what really annoys them about each other. Plus, Dr. Phil dispels the myths about men. What is fact and what is fiction? You may be surprised! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 18, 2009, 3:54 pm CDT

06/15 What's Wrong with Men?

Quote From: cacsweet

I feel sad for men because while they are out sleeping around they are missing an opportunity to find a nice friend. Yes, some women are out to find a man to trap, but a lot of good women are out there too. I think that as the years have gone by society has just accepted that men can go around and have sex with who ever they want and when ever they want. No need to go on dates but just hook up for sex. I have never meet so many men that just want to get together to be friends with benefits. What the heck is wrong with them? I think once they all get some kind of sexual disease they might think twice about it, but I doubt it.
You have never met so many men that just want to get together to be friends with benefits? But, women are partially to blame for this kind of male attitude. Those women who are willing to play the friends with benefits role.

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next Page | Last Page