Message Boards

Topic : 02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

Number of Replies: 277
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, February 23, 2009, 06:59:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

"Outrageous, irresponsible and completely out of touch with reality" are just a few comments being said about Nadya Suleman, the single mother of six who recently gave birth to octuplets in California. In a daytime exclusive interview, Dr. Phil addresses the questions the public wants to know. Hear how she ended up with 14 babies, how she plans to take care of them, and if there be more children. And, Dr. Phil shares his thoughts of the single mother. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 4, 2009, 2:11 pm CST

02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

Quote From: hpmx59

Doctor Mom Oct One Part Phil Talk To Uplets. Oh no! Not again! I thought  you would through with children-

s Mother. See you on Wednesday Feburary 25th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------- 

A while ago you posted   "How in this world could a Mother in states of Califonia have fourteen babi--

es in a small home in Beverly Hill, California"  I guess California doens't have a law that says after X number of children the rest should be killed. If you kill the children than those lives would be empty and rember life begin at conception.

March 4, 2009, 2:27 pm CST

Quote From: trigreen

Why can't common sense me more common.  

And the evil people are not "living among us".   They are living above us-stealing our tax payer dollars for their corporate jets, houses they can't afford but have decided renters and responsible homeowners are entitled to pay for for them, and people who bring litters of children to an already overcrowded planet meanwhile children starve and die in Africa and orphanages in China and Romania.   
 She had not planned on a litter like you say but since they are here she can't send  them back.

March 4, 2009, 2:52 pm CST

Quote From: cmthudgins

This is so funny to me to read that people would still write things like this ...The whole problem with her is that she is NOT raising her kids she is depending solely on SSI for 3 of her kids, school loans, and welfare so I guess in saying that WE are taking care of her kids... She lives with her mother cause she hasn't worked since 1999 .... I think they should make a list of " BEST OF LUCKERS" like you and let you guys front her bill! Her fourteen kids ARE a blessing but would be better blessed with someone who could afford the finacial and emotional needs of them... She was failing with the six she already had

You say  "they are going to become the responsability of Social Services at least till they are of age if they are phycally and mentally healthy otherwise they will be a life time burden to all tax payers. " What you mean is if Social Services is responcible for them then they become alife tme burden. There are many many people on welfaie that get paid for their children. I know one that used to be here with two kids and they paid for a  three bedroom house for them and food stamps then they got all there medical and extra money for for bills and cloths. They didn't count the child suport she recieved and her work was more than mimum. So I guess there's a few thousand just for fun money.  I don't know what it is now but then they got about as much in food stamps as it cost to pay to rent a 3 bedroom house.

March 5, 2009, 9:21 pm CST

Octomom

Love you Dr. Phil and you GO.  You're so right, Octomom does need help, no one will deny.  And, you've pinpointed real problems she needs to overcome. Some of which she has already OWNED UP TO. That's a GOOD THING!  I watched the show tonight.  I saw clips of Mother, whom I think was very brave. Some weeks ago, I saw Father talking to Opra and the rest of the country, and that was very brave, too. 

But, if anything, I think it's time for you now to do something without the show involved. You're great! You and Robin have lots of friends. So, it's time to take up another cause and do it on your own. Silently. I think America is tired of hearing pleas for ASSISTANCE in honor of her mistake. It seems to be right is stride with today's mistakes of Banking, Real Estates, and GM's lack of a sense of GREEN (and we're supposed to pay for it???), etc, etc, etc......

No more BAIL OUTS, PLEASE.  I'm that typical middle class American and it's just not fitting into my budget.  Some years down the road, I want to hear from you....witness to all the SUCCESES you've seen in her life and the lives of all HER children.  If you're on her side, YOU set up the foundation to get her through all of this.  It needs to be done and you ARE the one, you and Robin, can do it!!!

One middle-class American, speaking out.  Thanks!

I'm serious.  Just as in the case of OJ, I believe America is tired of listening to this.

March 6, 2009, 5:04 pm CST

Adoption option for babies

In my opionon, these precious children should be adopted by loving parents who will take proper care of them.  From all the interviews and reports, the "octuplet mom" does  not  seem mentally, physically, financially or emotionally able to raise the babies .  Much less the other children already in her care.  I just pray things will work out so that each of the 14 children will have all they need to thrive and grow up feeling loved and valued. 

March 13, 2009, 11:58 pm CDT

so glad

Quote From: notascholar

Love you Dr. Phil and you GO.  You're so right, Octomom does need help, no one will deny.  And, you've pinpointed real problems she needs to overcome. Some of which she has already OWNED UP TO. That's a GOOD THING!  I watched the show tonight.  I saw clips of Mother, whom I think was very brave. Some weeks ago, I saw Father talking to Opra and the rest of the country, and that was very brave, too. 

But, if anything, I think it's time for you now to do something without the show involved. You're great! You and Robin have lots of friends. So, it's time to take up another cause and do it on your own. Silently. I think America is tired of hearing pleas for ASSISTANCE in honor of her mistake. It seems to be right is stride with today's mistakes of Banking, Real Estates, and GM's lack of a sense of GREEN (and we're supposed to pay for it???), etc, etc, etc......

No more BAIL OUTS, PLEASE.  I'm that typical middle class American and it's just not fitting into my budget.  Some years down the road, I want to hear from you....witness to all the SUCCESES you've seen in her life and the lives of all HER children.  If you're on her side, YOU set up the foundation to get her through all of this.  It needs to be done and you ARE the one, you and Robin, can do it!!!

One middle-class American, speaking out.  Thanks!

I'm serious.  Just as in the case of OJ, I believe America is tired of listening to this.

I'm so glad to see that this is not the greatest issue on our minds any more.There is so much more to attend to......thank you

March 18, 2009, 11:45 am CDT

Glad to see you are helping support the babies

First | Prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next Page | Last Page