Message Boards

Topic : 02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

Number of Replies: 277
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, February 23, 2009, 06:59:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

"Outrageous, irresponsible and completely out of touch with reality" are just a few comments being said about Nadya Suleman, the single mother of six who recently gave birth to octuplets in California. In a daytime exclusive interview, Dr. Phil addresses the questions the public wants to know. Hear how she ended up with 14 babies, how she plans to take care of them, and if there be more children. And, Dr. Phil shares his thoughts of the single mother. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 25, 2009, 11:51 am CST

Having 8 babies doesn't happen natural

Quote From: tambush

Dr. Phil,

I'm so glad ,You have her on your show,right now she can use some help,I'm sure she is stressed out and overwhelmed by all the media at her door ,the babies in the hosp. and more.I just want to ask what if all this had happened naturally,she would then be considered a miracle mom having 8 babies at once,then would people of our society,think differently about her.I'm so ashamed of the way everyone has be putting her down,let's just stop this and think of her babies,their , here now,so let's see what we can do to help her.I never in my life thought ,that there were so many evil people living among us!!!

Why can't common sense me more common.  

And the evil people are not "living among us".   They are living above us-stealing our tax payer dollars for their corporate jets, houses they can't afford but have decided renters and responsible homeowners are entitled to pay for for them, and people who bring litters of children to an already overcrowded planet meanwhile children starve and die in Africa and orphanages in China and Romania.   

February 25, 2009, 12:18 pm CST

Did anyone find it interesting that when asked why people are angry the first thing she cited was money/economy?

Shows you what she thinks about.   Please give your money to help starving kids in Africa, not her.   And while I'm making request please also take your money out of the large banks and put it in a credit union.   

February 25, 2009, 12:19 pm CST

02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

I have ZERO sympathy for octomom.Why should we help this irresponsible woman?I do not want to help her.If Dr.Phil has sympathy for her let HIM give her HIS money.If this woman is given help she will get pregnant again.I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT SHE DID NOT HAVE 8 KIDS ON PURPOSE.She needs to NOT get outside help and go out and get as many jobs as it takes to support her children.Flip burgers,mop floors 24/7.Whatever it takes.If anything she should be given help with child care so that she can go out and WORK.After scrubbing a few thousand toilets to make a buck she may not feel like having more children.

February 25, 2009, 12:25 pm CST

Leave her alone!!

I  think everyone should leave her alone. Yea fourteen kids are alot but they are all a blessing and if she is willing to take care of them and go through the ups and downs and sacrafice for them then she shouldn't have to explain herself to anyone. I think she is going to be fine and she should continue to fight the fight and raise her babies despite what anyone else is saying. The best of luck to her and her children. Keep your head up!!!!

February 25, 2009, 12:30 pm CST

100K babies

She said she saved up 100K to have invitro fertilization.  She has 3 kids with disabilities, why didn't she use it for them.

Also, she is a "fast-talker" and a double talker.  Everything she said with the Ann Curry interview was "not that she meant"

She is so full of ---.  The state needs to step in and take the kids, all 14.  We will be paying for them anyway.  Also, see to it that she has a hysterectomy, so she can't have any more.  Given a chance, she will have more.

NO ONE NEEDS TO SEND HER A DIME.

February 25, 2009, 12:34 pm CST

02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

I just can't wrap my mind around what she did.

If these children were dogs or cats she'd be called a hoarder.

February 25, 2009, 12:35 pm CST

Crazy

This women has no emotion...... If that were me I would be hysterical.....She is definatley mentally challenged,she has a delusion about herself that she is a perfect mom!!!!! Please,what on earth is going to happen to these babies!!!! This need to have 5 min of fame is putting 14 children at risk... Holy cow ( and trust me holy cow is mild to what I am feeling). I wanted a large family and we could not financially afford it so we stopped at 2,but then of course we are not crazy.....I am completely disgusted with the whole situation,they should all be taken away from her and put in homes where they will get what they need and deserve. And maybe Angelina Jolie can adopt her.......

February 25, 2009, 12:36 pm CST

Want to Help

I would love to help....from Canada ......but how?

February 25, 2009, 12:37 pm CST

CHILD ABUSE

Having 14 children when you don't have a job, husband, house, etc.  is CHILD ABUSE.

TAKE THE KIDS AWAY FROM HER!!!

February 25, 2009, 12:38 pm CST

LOL-She is going to be a counselor.

Every word that comes out of her mouth only makes me feel worse about this whole thing.    I also will no longer say fourteen kids, I will say fifteen because most ten year olds I have seen are more mature than her-they also don't talk over the grown-ups.   Counselors have to be able to listen-she just talks, over Dr. Phil, and doesn't listen to a word of reason.  

You know why she wants to be a counselor, the same reason she wants fourteen kids-she likes to control people.  

She doesn't get it and never will.  Save your money or go give it to help children in Africa.    Hopefully social services will do there job. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last