Message Boards

Topic : 02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

Number of Replies: 277
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, February 23, 2009, 06:59:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

"Outrageous, irresponsible and completely out of touch with reality" are just a few comments being said about Nadya Suleman, the single mother of six who recently gave birth to octuplets in California. In a daytime exclusive interview, Dr. Phil addresses the questions the public wants to know. Hear how she ended up with 14 babies, how she plans to take care of them, and if there be more children. And, Dr. Phil shares his thoughts of the single mother. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 24, 2009, 12:12 pm CST

How Ironic

Did anyone else notice the previous days show is "how not to get scammed"?   Think there will be another link to welfare queen octo-moms website?  

She (along with greedy interest only people and the corporate criminals) are already scamming all of us out of our hard earned tax dollars.   And before you waste your time judging me on how we should not judge people (lol more irony)let me say this: If I am paying for you then I will judge you.   

February 24, 2009, 3:35 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Mom Oct One Part Phil Talk To Uplets. Oh no! Not again! I thought  you would through with children-

s Mother. See you on Wednesday Feburary 25th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------- 

February 24, 2009, 11:50 pm CST

Get a life

How is the "octomom" Nadya Suleman scamming people? I just don't get this, if you don't want to donate then don't , if you don't want to help, then don't...I mean come on people...She is getting death threats, her children are receiving death threats. What kind of ruthless people live in America today?

I read a blog the other day and the blogger posted "shoot the runts and the idiot mother too" WHAT!!!???

Why do you all advocate violence against a mother and her children? Because YOU don't think she should of had that many children, because you think she should of aborted the "extra" babies, or because you are miserable people and have lost their homes, and cars due to bad financing?

Welfare accounts for 1% of the US budget, 75% or more goes to the military and the rest of the money is doled out to "other" programs, like the prisons, the DMV, etc. I know this because my major in college had to do with sociological issues and I used to work for the welfare office.

Maybe if YOU were happy YOU would have something better to do.

My parents always taught me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!

I guess most of you were not taught that.

February 24, 2009, 11:56 pm CST

02/25 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil

Quote From: trigreen

Did anyone else notice the previous days show is "how not to get scammed"?   Think there will be another link to welfare queen octo-moms website?  

She (along with greedy interest only people and the corporate criminals) are already scamming all of us out of our hard earned tax dollars.   And before you waste your time judging me on how we should not judge people (lol more irony)let me say this: If I am paying for you then I will judge you.   
Don't we all pay for each other? Taxes go to roads that everyone uses, to projects that some have the opportunity to benefit from. What is the use of having certain programs if no one is going to use them?

Most people don't know that only 1% of the US budget goes to welfare, 75% goes to the military, and the rest is distributed between the DMV, prisons, etc.

So how is she "scamming" anyone? It's not likes she Madoff!!! Give me a break!

People are so reaching on this woman and just need to leave her alone. Doesn't anyone remember that the reason she is even in the spotlight is because silly Kaiser violated HIPPA laws and announced her delivery.

It's not like she went out and did that. If Kaiser would not have done that, no one would of ever known.

Just leave her alone, her uterus productions are none of your business!

February 25, 2009, 12:57 am CST

This is the letter I left on the Sulamon Website:

As a psychology student myself, I can't believe you would burden your 6 children by trying to have more children. As you must know, children in foster care and adoption centers have severe attachment problems because they do NOT get enough time with a parental figure.

How did you resolve in your mind that you and your mother (2 people) could give the adequate amount of attention to even 8 children, let alone 14? I find your actions to be extremely selfish and short sighted. If you are able to finish your degree, you should not be allowed to ever be in a position to counsel anyone with psychological issues. Would you encourage another single mother to do what you have done? If so, this only proves your mental instability. Responsible parents, do not create more stress, financially, mentally and emotionally to their existing family and children. People like Angelina Joliet can make these kinds of decisions because she IS responsible. She has the money and resources to take care of that many children. They have bedrooms, beds, food, and childcare assistance to manage their family. You do not.

You are childish and irresponsible and your children deserve a parent that will plan ahead for their care and well being. As it is, they are the ones to suffer for your instability of mind and thought. In psychology it is called mental instability when thoughtless decisions are made for other people in your care. If you are a psychology student, why don't you know this??

No one has an issue with your compassion and love, we have issue with your mental abilities to make good decisions for your children. We have sympathy for a mother who accidentally gets pregnant. We have compassion for a couple with a plan to take care of their children, but have an unexpected litter of children. We have no compassion for your stupid, thoughtless, childish, decision to be implanted with 8 embryos while 6 of your children get food stamps. Food stamps are government assistance. The American taxpayers pay for that assistance. But, then you said you didn’t want assistance? Yet you create a website asking for money. You can't even back up your statements to the press. You are not a stable person. Those children deserve a better life than what you have to offer them.

February 25, 2009, 3:14 am CST

Octuplets Mom

We might as well say this woman had a litter of babies. She's totally out of touch with reality if she thinks she can afford to take care of them alone. Maybe extreme makeover home edition will build her a house that she can't afford to maintain.It's bad enough that we have illegals in this country having babies that we the hard working tax payers have to foot the bill for.I hope the Dr  that implanted her will lose his license.Has she even named these kids yet and how will she remember all the names....duh...Well we can only hope that her idol Angelina will adopt a few of them for her...:-)

February 25, 2009, 6:09 am CST

Octo-mom.......selfish mom!

I am a bit upset because she wants to be like Angelica (Brad Pitts wife) by having all these children or out doing Angelica or whatever her goal is and it will affect ALL these children. They will grow up with a movie or book being made of them and embarassing them all because the mother is so selfish. I am sure the mom of these kids will read most of these messages and laugh at us because she now has attention and we are venting as americans who pay the bill for her! That makes me so mad! I am raising a daughter ALONE and don't expect tax payers to pay for her so why should this mom? SELFISH WOMAN! I hope Dr. Phil put her in her place. If not, I WANT TOO!

February 25, 2009, 6:23 am CST

responsibility

So much has been said and done regarding the mother of the octuplets, the grandmother and now the grandfather...what about the physician who performed the invitro on the mother?  Why hasn't he spoken out?  He should be held responsible for creating these babies and help pay for their expenses. 

February 25, 2009, 6:27 am CST

Who does she think she is kidding

This crazy women thinks she is going to get a TV show about her and her babies. I think we need to stop giving her attention. I feel sorry for the babies WHERE IS THE DAD? Is it the crazy doctor????????????

February 25, 2009, 6:40 am CST

I dont think any pregnancy is accidental. Unless it is by rape. Sorry sex causes babies.  I am not conceren with this mothers ability until it is proven she is not fit. A messy house doesnt prove that.  I am concerned with people who think threats are going to help anyone. GLoria what are you thinking. Threatening to take babies away unless you can help her seems like you are out to get publicity.  An offer of help without a threat would be more helpful. If anyone thinking of the impact a mom with post partum can put on children. Or A MOM who is getting death treats. This mom already has the state in her life is she has disabled children. And no one really knows the time line of when she got food stamps. Was it when she was in the hospital for 3 months? I think her family is very supportive of her or they would have left the children with DFS to begin with. They knew about how many babys were comeing. I think people should lay off of her. How long is it until we start putting limits on how many children any of us has.

I have heard complaints about her having more children with the chancce of having them with disablites. and after already having disabled children. I had a 50-50 chance with all of my pregancys of having a baby with a cleft palete or other issues. But I still had my childen. 8 Children and only one presented with a cleft. Should we not let people have children if they have a chance of having issues. I will get off my soap box now.  But oh ya I have a child with Autism also and know that if I couldnt have had 5 children after him I wouldnt have 5 more angels.  I have also been told that the constant social stim that is in our home has gotten my son to the point he is at today. Cristi

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last