Message Boards

Topic : 02/26 Octuplets' Mom Talks to Dr. Phil, Part 2

Number of Replies: 965
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, February 23, 2009, 07:06:45 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Dr. Phil’s daytime exclusive with Nadya Suleman continues. The unemployed single mother of six who gave birth to octuplets answers the public’s number one question. Plus, Nadya’s mother, Angela, joins the discussion. How does she feel about her daughter’s decisions? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 24, 2009, 3:41 pm CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Mom Oct Part Phil Talk To Two Uplet. I wander why this Mother give birth to 14th children? Please-

let me know. I want answer. See you on Thursday Feburary 26th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaande-

ren.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 25, 2009, 7:01 am CST

babies

Yes she is going to have caregiver role strain. Who wouldnt. There are grown kids who get it from taking care of one parent. And with all the kids she has yes house would be messey. No one can honestly say there house has always been spotless with more than two kids......She is a mom and having kids is not a bad thing it was her choice. She has to raise them, lose sleep, etc. It will not affect any of us in no way. As I say we dont live in the United states home of the free etc., We live in the land of the offended. Do you fuss over what our taxes are paying and have been for HIV AIDS patients in prison???? Leave her alone before she gets pushed over the edge. How are any of u gonna feel if she harms herself??? Look at the family that commited sucide a few weeks ago due to job loss, bankrupt, etc. Where is a show on them?? She is living and trying. And for taking them a way that is so freaking wrong. If the state there does they should be sued. Make rounds in other homes in that area then tell me hers is worse.Way back when they had that many kids all the time....Thats why that family commited sucide, instead of us listening , lending a helping hand , our time, our exper. we sit in our comfortable homes, and try to fix others lives.

February 25, 2009, 10:20 pm CST

I hope we get to what we really can do for Nadya

Dr. Phil....and others,

Despite all the things she does wrong, can't we find out what and how we can really help her.  There have got to be good things  we can do and things that we can do that are simple.

My prayers and God's Blessings to her and  the babies.

Debbie

February 25, 2009, 11:47 pm CST

Nadya & her children

I can not believe the foolish and just plain stupid remarks ppl have wrote re: this woman and also about her former PR. Are u kidding me??!! These ppl clearly have there own anger issues going on and are using this to vent because they are unhappy with their own lives. All this hope u go to hell and threatening to kill ppl, get a damn life ppl!! You dont think you'll go to hell for telling someone else you hope they do or that you wanna kill them? These ppl act like this woman had abused a child or is a pedifiler or a child murderer. If you ask my opinion those are the type of ppl who need to be punished. Yes, i agree she should not have had more children if she could not support the other kids, but its said and done now. I obviously dont know her but she doesnt seem stupid or neglectful of her children or abusive of them. I believe she gets whats going on and is just trying to maintain being positive. Does she need counceling on helping herself out with her feelings and so on? Yes i believe she should. But who out of our society doesnt have problems. And i agree if she was married and  one of them had a job no one would be complaining. Another thing i find stupid is everyone saying the taxpayers have to pick up the tab. Reality is even if we didnt have a welfare sysem we would be paying out our asses for taxes. Like for example our country has many ppl struggling but we can pay to another country billions after we have a war with them. We have sports players who make more then doctors who save lives. Our teachers who educate our nation and children get paid squat. So that being said, Nadya's biggest problem is she is trying to fill a void with love, well it may have been irresponsible but i think she already knows that and if thats the worst thing then im grateful that all of these children will have a mother who has so much love towards them. Of course money and stability and so on is needed to raise children but lets think of some of those who have that and do not love or raise their children like they should.

February 26, 2009, 12:00 am CST

in response

Quote From: nursewilliams1

Yes she is going to have caregiver role strain. Who wouldnt. There are grown kids who get it from taking care of one parent. And with all the kids she has yes house would be messey. No one can honestly say there house has always been spotless with more than two kids......She is a mom and having kids is not a bad thing it was her choice. She has to raise them, lose sleep, etc. It will not affect any of us in no way. As I say we dont live in the United states home of the free etc., We live in the land of the offended. Do you fuss over what our taxes are paying and have been for HIV AIDS patients in prison???? Leave her alone before she gets pushed over the edge. How are any of u gonna feel if she harms herself??? Look at the family that commited sucide a few weeks ago due to job loss, bankrupt, etc. Where is a show on them?? She is living and trying. And for taking them a way that is so freaking wrong. If the state there does they should be sued. Make rounds in other homes in that area then tell me hers is worse.Way back when they had that many kids all the time....Thats why that family commited sucide, instead of us listening , lending a helping hand , our time, our exper. we sit in our comfortable homes, and try to fix others lives.
I totally agree with everything you said, i wrote what i thought as well under Nadya & kids. I also commented on all the stupid things taxes are used to pay like for rebuilding other countries after we go to war with them, who does that?? Good o' USA. So yea lets focus on supporting her. I truly did not even think about this sending her over the edge, God forbid because that would be horrible and so devastating to her children, smarten up all you ppl this is so true!!!

February 26, 2009, 2:20 am CST

CLAP CLAP CLAP

((((((((((((((CLAP   CLAP  CLAP   CLAP   CLAP   CLAP   CLAP )))))))))))))))

WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY Ms. SULEMAN!!!!!!  She's even got Dr. Phil fooled!   HaHaHa

Ms. Sulemans got a future in the MOVIES!!!!  CLAP CLAP CLAP

Like Dr. Phil said, "Ms. Suleman dances around the questions."  She is very evasive and cunning.

I think she deliberately planned  this pregnacy to go her way and hoped that this big event would be her meal ticket out of the situation she is in.  FORECLOSURE!   Ms. Suleman told Dr. Phil that she will be getting help from people.  WHO?????  Her other SIX KIDS??????   YEP!!!!

I believe that Ms. Suleman has serious MENTAL problems.  I think Ms. SULEMAN has spent a lot of time in therapy.  I believe Ms. Suleman has serious problems with MEN!  I wonder which guy dumped her?   Maybe, Denis Beaudoin??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   ...and Ms. SULEMAN wants to be a COUNSELOR????  HAHAHA

I think Ms. SULEMAN has spent a lot of time in therapy.  I beleive Ms. Suleman carefully PLANS everything she says and does.  I believe that Ms. Suleman had this sick and twisted plan to make the impossible happen.  It did.  I would like to know why Ms. Suleman doesn't have a MAN in her life??

If there was a man in her life, living with her, would she be able to collect Assistance for her children????

CLAP   CLAP  CLAP

GREAT PERFORMANCE MS. SULEMAN!!!!!

You've mesmerized the media and Dr. Phil to feel sorry for you.  HAHAHA  

Ms. Suleman has probably driven her mother CRAZY with her  BS!  

Ms. Suleman has a future in the movies!!!!   HaHaHa

CLAP CLAP  CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP 

February 26, 2009, 2:46 am CST

"OCTOMOM" QUESTION

THE WAY THIS LADY IS BEING LOOKED AT IS AS A BAD MOTHER WHO HAS MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS.  WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE WHAT IS WRONG OR RIGHT?  WHAT LAW DID SHE BREAK.  PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT HER KIDS SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER BECUSE SHE IS ON WELFARE AND HAS TOO MANY KIDS.  THERE ISN'T ANY MENTAL OR EMOTIONAL OR PHYSICAL ABUSE TO THESE CHILDREN.  THEY (THE OLDER ONES) APPEAR TO BE WELL LOVED AND WELL FED.  SO MY QUESTION IS, IF A PERSON IS ON WELFARE IS THIS REASON TO TAKE AWAY THE CHILDREN?  I WOULD ASK IF HAVING TOO MANY KIDS IS REASON BUT SEEING AS THERE IS NO LAW THAT SAYS HOW MANY KIDS YOU CAN HAVE, THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER AS LONG AS THEY ARE CARED FOR AND NOT ABUSED.

TKX <3

February 26, 2009, 3:22 am CST

I'm confused....

I don't understand how you can ask her if she has regret for what she has done.  I'm a preemie mom of a 26 weeker.  We spent 3 1/2 months in the hospital.  It was horrible to see my little boy in that situation but if anyone had asked me if I regretted my choice of having a baby I would have been very angry.  How can she be a good mom if she says she regrets having these babies?  Her kids are going to watch these videos one day and if they hear their mother say she regrets having them they will be heart broken.  I have a question that I haven't heard the answer to yet.  Did she consult anyone besides the doctor before doing this?  Because if it was a matter of killing her frozen eggs did she consult her church?  She said they were going to help her.  Did she ask for their support ahead of time?   

February 26, 2009, 4:15 am CST

Cost of IVFs; Know her secret

How could she pay for 5 IVFs?  Don't they average $10-$15 grand a pop?  That would be at least $60-$75 thousand dollars over time for the first 5/6 she had.  And, people are struggling in this world!  I don't get it!  I see that others have noticed her perfectly manicured nails.  I suppose she does that herself. (LOL) 

Wow!  I want to know her secret!  Maybe I am the dumb one here as far as finances and working the system.  Of course, I don't have a desire to burden myself nor the system.  I wasn't raised that way nor would I feel good about doing so.

February 26, 2009, 4:26 am CST

agree; idea

Quote From: dklimke

Dr. Phil....and others,

Despite all the things she does wrong, can't we find out what and how we can really help her.  There have got to be good things  we can do and things that we can do that are simple.

My prayers and God's Blessings to her and  the babies.

Debbie

Debbie,

I agree that what's done is done, and we need to move on.  If I were to help her or if anyone else was to help her for that matter, it would be a good idea to give proceeds/charity direct to the kids in their names, which I believe could be held in a trust.  I have seen too many people misuse money that has been given directly to the recipient that abuses charity or even loans given to them.  This has got to stop! 

I haven't been on this website that the mother has supposedly set up so I am not sure how help is being asked for.  Obviously a lot of us can't donate our time in anyway due to geographics.

Also, I have thought that these children perhaps need to be placed in adoptive homes.  I know my brother and his wife are prime examples of great people wanting so badly to have children, and I know there are many more others out there in such a predicament.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last