Message Boards

Topic : 03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Number of Replies: 183
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, March 05, 2009, 01:53:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Is it wrong to go dating for dollars? Dr. Phil’s guests say if you want to court them, you have to pay to play! Baje says she uses sex appeal to get cash, jewelry and expensive trips from men. She says she never leaves home without her "gold-digging kit," and you won’t believe what it contains! Her friend, Michelle, says Baje taught her all the secrets to getting money from men, and she doesn't see anything wrong with accepting gifts from wealthy suitors. With the help of an NFL superstar, Dr. Phil teaches these materialistic ladies a lesson they won't forget. Then, attorney Lauren Lake says gold digging is "two sandwiches short of a prostitution picnic," but Lucia, a radio talk show host, says that using men for money is no worse than men using women for sex. Don’t miss their heated debate! And, Emilie says she's not a gold digger; she’s just looking for a rich man to support her extravagant lifestyle. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 9, 2009, 12:35 pm CDT

Gold diggers

I can understand how men would be leary of women like those on today's show. However, men are visually stimulated and find women like that attractive. I, on the other hand, am not all that attractive but have A LOT to offer. Most men don't give me a second look. If they don't like what they see on the surface, they don't bother looking deeper. The same goes for these women - if a guy can't supply the cash, they have no use for him. It goes both ways. I find dating to be incredibly frustrating because guys don't think it's worth the effort to get to know me because I don't look like Halle Berry.

March 9, 2009, 12:37 pm CDT

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

i feel that these women are using men for money because they have low self esteem and are unhappy with the people they are.   i think that most important thing in finding someone to be with is compatibility, personality, things like that. material things that you really dont need should not matter.  it makes me so mad that girls use men for money because they are making them seem like objects instead of human beings. men are people too!  the way i look at it is 2 wrongs dont make a right! not all men use women for sex. there are good men out there and i am glad that i ahve one! money is nothing to us as long as we are together that is all that matters! we could care less about material things. it is all about the things we need! 

March 9, 2009, 12:38 pm CDT

not sure who is worse

I am not sure who is worse...that  Gold Digging woman or the men who give her expensive things for nothing. I just cannot imagine men giving her money, etc with nothing in return. Therefore I don't believe anything she says about that. Having said that I have to believe she is a skanky thing and certainly does 'put out'. I believe we call that prostitution. If I were a man and gave her money  for a house and then she just ignored me or told me to get lost...she better HIDE.

I married for love love love.

March 9, 2009, 12:42 pm CDT

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Quote From: chamelon701

This show should of had the men that were suckers enough to pay these women on it,in the real world men with street sense who are not geeks and who grew up with the proper upbringing would never pay for these women . Shows like the bachelor and such are very distorted it does not show what all men think I came from the side of life where a man had to be articulate,creative, and artistic we had to have game and a good mouth piece. We need men who know how to play the game on these shows in order to teach these dumb men who are paying for women thus creating this travesty. 

Men are allowed to take what they want from a women and then leave her, but women cant be gold-ding why not???? If men want to give money or stuff free and they don't even know the girl well its obvious that they only want sex....

March 9, 2009, 12:44 pm CDT

It is an art

Though gold digging might make a woman look self centered and lazy, i believe it is an art.  Ups to Baje for getting men do all those things for her without ever sleeping with them.  Many girls like me cant do it. A man who buys expensive jewelry for a woman he barely knows must have only one thing in mind - sex.

Who has ever brought men on a show for using women for sex?? .

March 9, 2009, 12:46 pm CDT

No More Gold-Diggers!

Gold-diggers give good women like myself a bad name.  A man should be judged by the content of his character- not the content in his wallet!  Even though these women claim that they are not sleeping with these men to recieve lavish gifts from them, they are doing SOMETHING!  Dr. Phil needs to recommend some extensive therapy for these ladies,because its quite obvious that they have major issues.

March 9, 2009, 12:49 pm CDT

The Sad Truth

The sad truth about the whole thing is that men and women are not going to learn. You have people so stuck on their own selfishness, self-importance, self-righteousness that they aren't going to care. Yeah, so you expose them, but if they have people still out there to support them in their habits and deeds. I think a lot of times I am happy I am not rich, that way I am. I mean it is hard just trying to find a good/right woman as it is, now add having to watch your wallet to the mix.

The thing gold diggers should beware of are guys who may seek a return on their investment. I mean if some guys are willing to rape a date because he brought her a cheeseburger or drink. What if one of these ladies get one of these guys who not only can rape them, but make them disappear and never be seen again. Like this one guy who would take prostitutes and women he was dating up to Alaska and murder them there?

And another thing that is a sad truth that too many people are now living the "Do onto others before, they do it onto you mentality." And all of this is being absorbed, processed, and assimilated by our young children. And these children are becoming the new us. Gold digging is nothing but scam running and/or prostitution. And laws should be changed to reflect women AND men who go out gold digging.

March 9, 2009, 12:51 pm CDT

Gold Diggers

It is women like this, that make it hard for us women who are 'real' and seriously looking for a man. They leave a 'bad taste' in men's mouths, which then,  the rest of us then pay for.  I've talked to men that feel they have been used for nothing more then dinners , and nights out on the town. Now, they are very suspitious of women. Shame on any women who uses men for their own benefit.

March 9, 2009, 12:57 pm CDT

ugly women

At the begining of the show these women looked pretty. Once they opened there mouth, they are some of the uglist wormen I have every seen.

March 9, 2009, 12:57 pm CDT

GOLD DIGGERS

MONEY DOES NOT MAKE THE PERSON -- GETTING MONEY OR GETTING RICH DOES NOT MEAN "CHARACTER" EITHER!

IF YOU TEASE MEN AND DON'T "PAY TO THE PIPER" -- YOU COULD GET HURT OR END UP DEAD!

THE BIBLE SAYS AT PROVERBS THAT "CHARM MAY BE FALSE & PRETTINESS MAY BE VAIN" BUT THE WOMAN WHO FEARS GOD PROCURES PRAISE FOR HERSELF!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last