Message Boards

Topic : 03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Number of Replies: 183
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, March 05, 2009, 01:53:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Is it wrong to go dating for dollars? Dr. Phil’s guests say if you want to court them, you have to pay to play! Baje says she uses sex appeal to get cash, jewelry and expensive trips from men. She says she never leaves home without her "gold-digging kit," and you won’t believe what it contains! Her friend, Michelle, says Baje taught her all the secrets to getting money from men, and she doesn't see anything wrong with accepting gifts from wealthy suitors. With the help of an NFL superstar, Dr. Phil teaches these materialistic ladies a lesson they won't forget. Then, attorney Lauren Lake says gold digging is "two sandwiches short of a prostitution picnic," but Lucia, a radio talk show host, says that using men for money is no worse than men using women for sex. Don’t miss their heated debate! And, Emilie says she's not a gold digger; she’s just looking for a rich man to support her extravagant lifestyle. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 9, 2009, 1:19 pm CDT

Gold Diggers

Quote From: hpmx59

Digg Doctor Gold Ing Phil Revealed Secrets. Olt ho here we go again on Digging Gold and getting rich------

that is not good at all. See you on March Monday 09th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------

Eh?

March 9, 2009, 1:23 pm CDT

the golddiggers

this show upset me because these women are beyond stupid.  this is why it's soooo hard to find a good man.  these women make it hard those of us who are honest and upfront with men.   all women do not set out to take advantage of a man.  i was happy to see the look on Beje's face when Dr. Phil revealed how much money the "limo driver" made.  The look  was priceless.  she is headed for a life of sadness, along with her friend who already has a man.  Probably not long after today. we need to take care of our own needs and not expect some poor unsuspecting man to do for us.

March 9, 2009, 1:26 pm CDT

Beauty is only skin deep

Men who want only sex from a woman are lacking on so many levels, it's hard to know where to start, but these womena are in the same category.  They have no more respect for themselves than the men have for themselves.  Of course, there's no respect for the other person either.

They say it's no worse than men using women for sex.  The point they miss is that both are users.  How sad thay they are willing to identify themselves as nothing more than USERS.  Rhymes with LOSERS.

The other word that comes to mind is SHALLOW.  in their case, beauty is obviously only skin deep.

March 9, 2009, 1:32 pm CDT

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Quote From: sunshyns

Its not right for women to be gold diggers but yet we don't say anything to men who are just looking for sex from women.  I understand where the women are coming from but at the end of the day if they don't give someone a chance, they will miss that one great guy.  As a women it is hard to live in a society where you are not classified as a gold digger, a whore, or too independent.  So what do men really want?  How do women find the type of guy that they are really looking for?  It is hard and alot of work in the dating game..too many pros and cons...too many double standards...
IT took a young  god digger to take my man of 25 years away. Any after she got everything she wanted she left him . I think it wrong.

March 9, 2009, 1:32 pm CDT

Gold-diggers 20 years from now

Quote From: sunshyns

Its not right for women to be gold diggers but yet we don't say anything to men who are just looking for sex from women.  I understand where the women are coming from but at the end of the day if they don't give someone a chance, they will miss that one great guy.  As a women it is hard to live in a society where you are not classified as a gold digger, a whore, or too independent.  So what do men really want?  How do women find the type of guy that they are really looking for?  It is hard and alot of work in the dating game..too many pros and cons...too many double standards...
When the 20-30 year old women turn 50-60 how are they going to feel?  They will be alone with the material things received during these years of  "selling" their morality! 

March 9, 2009, 1:40 pm CDT

No better than a prostitute

These 2 girls are no better than a prostitute!  They are selling themselves for material things. How sad.

March 9, 2009, 1:41 pm CDT

it's a bad deal all around

I'm not mad at Baje for what she is doing. If she is happy and men are willing to fall for it, then go on.
I'm personally not a gold digger. I am financially well off and men sometimes see me with dollar signs in their eyes. But like they said on the show, we have all been taken advantage of, we just need to move forward.
The NFL guy may not admit it on national TV, but those guys (well known, have money) have said things to me about other girls like, "I'm not gonna wife her, I'm just gonna have fun with her now." Hello! That is a huge turn off, why put the time and effort in, if it means nothing to the guy? Maybe Baje ran into one of those guys and now she is playing their game.

March 9, 2009, 1:42 pm CDT

The Oldest Hustle on the Block

We need to stop and face the facts...these girls are not doing anything new. The old hustle of having a "Suga Daddy" or a "Suga Momma" has been going on forever, as a matter of fact Hugh Hefner glamorizes it and even had a show and an empire that has been built on the idea.  No one is getting hurt.  Everyone is a consenting adult so why do other adults feel that they have the right to tell other tax paying citizens what they can and cannot do with their own time.  As long as they are not breaking any laws, preying on children, dealing drugs, misusing the welfare system (like the octomom), or anything else.  WHO CARES--- GET a LIFE and MIND your own business.  Let he who is without sin cast the first sin.  Also, there was a woman in the audience who said that the women were terrible role models.  Is she smok'in something, these women did not ask to be role models nor are they in the atmosphere where they are role models.  People need to be careful about what they say.  The young woman who mad that comment on the show really needs to take a look in the mirror and I hope she does not have children because if she is looking for other people to be her children's role models...SHE IS IN TROUBLE.

March 9, 2009, 1:44 pm CDT

Gold Diggers

These two women on your show disgust me.  They should take a look in the mirror, I don't think they are all that at all.  Beauty is not only on the outside but also on the inside.  This is very upsetting to see them think that it is okay to treat people the way they do.   There are the same amount of women out there that are no good as there are men.  All we can hope for is that these two gold diggers will get a taste of their own medicine someday soon.

March 9, 2009, 1:45 pm CDT

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

In the end you can't take it with you. this is exactly why some women end up found dead and raped. prostitution, thats what this is, only difference is you sell your sex with no intention of giving anything, these women are whores. who would find this ok, or even find these two women attractive. they are full of bitterness, they are thiefs. dress like a whore and thats what you will attract, male whores. prostutition thtas what this is, you are both thiefs, liars and above all cheats. could it be that they were rejected a few times and this is revenge as the one guest said, " I'll get them before they get me." Thash, that's what these women leave behind them. I hope that they get what is comming to them, just exactly what they have dished out.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last