Message Boards

Topic : 03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Number of Replies: 183
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, March 05, 2009, 01:53:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Is it wrong to go dating for dollars? Dr. Phil’s guests say if you want to court them, you have to pay to play! Baje says she uses sex appeal to get cash, jewelry and expensive trips from men. She says she never leaves home without her "gold-digging kit," and you won’t believe what it contains! Her friend, Michelle, says Baje taught her all the secrets to getting money from men, and she doesn't see anything wrong with accepting gifts from wealthy suitors. With the help of an NFL superstar, Dr. Phil teaches these materialistic ladies a lesson they won't forget. Then, attorney Lauren Lake says gold digging is "two sandwiches short of a prostitution picnic," but Lucia, a radio talk show host, says that using men for money is no worse than men using women for sex. Don’t miss their heated debate! And, Emilie says she's not a gold digger; she’s just looking for a rich man to support her extravagant lifestyle. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 9, 2009, 1:46 pm CDT

Gold-Digging !!!

My name is Lori and I am from Konawa , Ok.  I wanted to comment to this show.  These girls are crazy for one. But the other part is that I don't see where it is far that she is able to buy a house because someone gave her the money!! 

I have had the hardest time in the world for me and my family to be able to purchase a house in the last year. We lost our daughter in 2008 that was 5years old. We have tryed to purchase another home for our family to be able to help our boys to deal with the loss of there sister. 

I don't think that someone should be able to just get things for money!!!  Me and my husband both have worked hard all of our lives to get where we are, My husband for his family sold everything that he could to try to get the money for us to be able to get another home for us and when it didn't  go though our live where shader !!!   It's not be cause we can buy something. It was because we didn't have Twenty Thousand dollars to be able to purchase a $65,000.00 house.  I am not asking for anyone to feel sorry for us I am just trying to say this is CRAP that a woman can just dress the right way and be able to get what she wants even if she is " not have sex" which is hard to belive.   

I don't want anything to happen to any mom or dad or even children in lossing a child !!  BUT, you try to live in the same house  for a year that your little girl was in.... and you want to see her again so bad.... You see what it's like to be able to live like this.    

I am sure that this will not even be noticed !!!!!

A harting Parent !!!  

Oklahoma....

gold diggers

If I had millions of dollars I still would not give into any gold diggers.  The woman needs to be on the same page with me about finance and everything else.  The lady that doesn't think she is a gold digger, to me she is. 

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

This is just a case of a man's low self-esteem and him having to over-compensate by flaunting his money, which he may or may not really have. It's the morals that a woman is taught in her life and experiences she has had with men that will determine wether she decides to take advantage of this type of man or not. When I saw the show, I noticed that both black females seemed to have quite a lot of hatred in them, and would make up any excuse to warrant the notion that the men they were taking advantage of had it coming to them. I don't think that someone with such a mentality could ever have a true relationship with someone else based on pure love and nothing else.

March 9, 2009, 1:49 pm CDT

Pitiful

These women are fooling themselves if they think they're not prostitutes. Just because they refuse to have sex, means nothing - they're being paid for their company. I would have never even dated my husband of over 20 years if a big wallet was a prerequisite and my husband is VERY Successful! I would be ashamed to spend a dime under the gold digger circumstances! I am proud that I helped my husband build his empire, got a beautiful family & will spend the rest of my days with the love of my life. All I feel for the women on your show is pity! 

March 9, 2009, 1:51 pm CDT

03/09 Gold-Digging Secrets Revealed

Dr. Phil,

How old is the young gentleman that played football?

March 9, 2009, 1:54 pm CDT

So glad I'm not there.

Girls like these are why I'm so glad I'm not out there looking for a relationship.  They are just putting a glitzy name on prostitution.  Their behavior makes it difficult for a decent woman to find a relationship based on mutual respect and a desire for companionship.

March 9, 2009, 1:57 pm CDT

gold diggers

The woman baje is telling a big lie saying she is not putting out.what kind of man is going to buy her a house if she is not doing something.come on lets be real dinner yes but a house just to be with her yeah right she is just a high priced call girl period.and the other one that says she has a man if true he is dumb and she is just a strait up hoe. 

March 9, 2009, 1:59 pm CDT

Dangerous and sad

I would hate to see these women in a missing person's add if they finally cross the wrong man.  There are some wonderful men out there and I just hope that someday when they realize how stupid they've been that there's a man who can see passed this behavior and forgive it all.  I also hope that someday when they lose their beauty that they're not left completely alone in the world.  Unlike these women, I understand that there is a little good in everyone and they're not hurting lifeless, emotionless men.  They're hurting a man's heart, soul, and other women that might be worthy of the love of those men.

March 9, 2009, 1:59 pm CDT

Two way street

These women on todays show aren't doing anything that men don't do.  Even though I've never by any means been a wealthy woman, I was able to take care of myself in my 20's. I've met more than my share of golddigging guys, only they want the sex too. Sex & money . Love & respect are last on their list.  That's the way men are & that will never change. I say if you can do it, TAKE 'EM!   And Take 'em one for me! Settling down isn't for everyone!

March 9, 2009, 2:00 pm CDT

Old Joke

After seeing the Gold Digger show I was reminded of a very old joke. :

A man and a woman in a hotel bar sitting over drinks,

The man asks:

Will you sleep with me for a million dollars?

The woman answers:

Yes.

The man then asks:

Will you sleep with me for thirty dollars?

The woman answers shocked:

What do you think I am a prostitute?

The man answers smugly:

We have established what you are now we are haggling over price.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last