Message Boards

Topic : 03/13 Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Number of Replies: 18
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 06, 2009, 06:04:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Do you have someone in your family who drives you absolutely insane? Maybe you’re at war with a sibling, or maybe you battle with your spouse over one big issue. Every family has a little drama, but imagine having cameras follow you around when chaos ensues! Every week, millions of viewers tune in to see the hit reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E! Olympic Gold Medalist Bruce Jenner and his wife, Kris, live a chaotic blended-family life in Hollywood under the watchful eyes of the public. Bruce, Kris and three of their daughters, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim, join Dr. Phil to dish about their biggest family issues, including sibling rivalry, media scrutiny and a DUI arrest. Then, they open up about their first reactions to Bruce Jenner coming into their lives, their father’s death and their feelings about being caught in the middle of the OJ Simpson murder trial. Plus, they weigh in on viewers’ problems that they can relate to. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 13, 2009, 3:49 pm CDT

WHO CARES !!!! THEY ARE SO STUPID

About today show the Kardashian's WHO CARES!!! it is a waist of time, there are more important things in life than to watch them, they don't deserve to be on your show!!  or have a show,  Kris has a sister and she doesn't even care about her!! she is so selfish, now Kim goes and poses nude on playboy!!! come on!!! they don't have any talent at all, they just got LUCKY they had to keep pushing people to get a show, NOBODY CARES!!! their grandma Mary Jo, she is so conservative and look at her grandkids she must be so embarrassed...Dr Phil now you said they are ROLE models??not at all they are SO STUPID, all of them! kim said she works really hard?? send her to Africa to show her what real work and the real world is about. In encourage everyone to not to give importance to stupid people like them

DR PHIL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME WITH THEM...WE ALL ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED

THEY WORK???REALLY ....???? THAT'S BS!

March 13, 2009, 3:53 pm CDT

WE DON'T CARE !!!

About today show the Kardashian's WHO CARES!!! it is a waist of time, there are more important things in life than to watch them, they don't deserve to be on your show!!  or have a show,  Kris has a sister and she doesn't even care about her!! she is so selfish, now Kim goes and poses nude on playboy!!! come on!!! they don't have any talent at all, they just got LUCKY they had to keep pushing people to get a show, NOBODY CARES!!! their grandma Mary Jo, she is so conservative and look at her grandkids she must be so embarrassed...Dr Phil now you said they are ROLE models??not at all they are SO STUPID, all of them! Kim said she works really hard?? send her to Africa to show her what real work and the real world is about. In encourage everyone to not to give importance to stupid people like them

March 13, 2009, 3:57 pm CDT

03/13 Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Never heard of this reality show until today.  Now I understand why....  I share some other's comments - ie. who cares....  This is just bizarre behaviour to me - maybe they need to leave the nest? Don't you think this is why they behave so immaturely......  Maybe they need to call Nanny 911.  Oh the drama!!!

March 13, 2009, 8:54 pm CDT

OH MY LORD !

THE KARDASHIANS DR.PHIL

March 13, 2009, 9:32 pm CDT

That's funny

Quote From: canuckcupcake

Never heard of this reality show until today.  Now I understand why....  I share some other's comments - ie. who cares....  This is just bizarre behaviour to me - maybe they need to leave the nest? Don't you think this is why they behave so immaturely......  Maybe they need to call Nanny 911.  Oh the drama!!!

I have watched the show a few times with my teen daughter and they are ridiculous.  The image of Nanny 911 or Supernanny trying to help them would be hilarious.  Thanks for the laugh.

March 14, 2009, 2:04 pm CDT

?

I think on this show there was information on the benefits to  top ramen noodles (oodles of noodles), I missed the show, does anyone know what those benefits are?

March 14, 2009, 3:21 pm CDT

Kardashians

Come on Dr. Phil. Even this segment seemed a little beneath you. I couldn't stomach the thought of watching the show much beyond the first half hour. These have got to be one the most disrespectful group of girls known to man when it comes to their mother and step-father. Not to mention, towards each other. But, then again, they're contributing to the ratings.

To refer to them as being role models was absolutely ridiculous!  I'm so glad my daughter is a leader rather than a follower. Even at 19, she found this show to be a complete joke. Neither of my children would have dreamed speaking to me the way this Kim did when her mother rescued her from jail. I hope you offered them some options to get their act together like you do so many of your guests. Oh, that's right! They're in the limelight of HOLLYWOOD. It's totally acceptable to be paid to act like spoiled brats.

March 14, 2009, 3:55 pm CDT

Who Cares!...the sequel.

Duh, I have never seen their show. Now I know why.  Thanks to this Dr. Phil episode I got some work done between 3:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon after I turned the TV off..  There's plenty going on in the world of interest and importance.  Don't waste your crew's important time on stuff like this.

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page