Message Boards

Topic : 03/13 Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Number of Replies: 18
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 06, 2009, 06:04:28 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Do you have someone in your family who drives you absolutely insane? Maybe you’re at war with a sibling, or maybe you battle with your spouse over one big issue. Every family has a little drama, but imagine having cameras follow you around when chaos ensues! Every week, millions of viewers tune in to see the hit reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians on E! Olympic Gold Medalist Bruce Jenner and his wife, Kris, live a chaotic blended-family life in Hollywood under the watchful eyes of the public. Bruce, Kris and three of their daughters, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim, join Dr. Phil to dish about their biggest family issues, including sibling rivalry, media scrutiny and a DUI arrest. Then, they open up about their first reactions to Bruce Jenner coming into their lives, their father’s death and their feelings about being caught in the middle of the OJ Simpson murder trial. Plus, they weigh in on viewers’ problems that they can relate to. Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 7, 2009, 10:57 am CST

Doctor Phil Show.

Big Doctor Issue Karda One Our Phil Shians The With. Big deal Doctor Phil we all have issue one way------

or another. See you on Friday 13th, 2009. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------

March 12, 2009, 12:57 pm CDT

WHO REALLY CARES

What makes these people "CELEBRITIES".  I have never really heard this name.  Just know that they seem like spoiled brats. 

Dr. Phil, what a waste of a show. 

March 13, 2009, 2:32 am CDT

I really love all Kris.. She is a great mother!

Quote From: maude212

What makes these people "CELEBRITIES".  I have never really heard this name.  Just know that they seem like spoiled brats. 

If you ever take the time to watch their show, they are not 'acting' like celebrities, at all, well.. maybe a tad?? They are a real family though, just happen to have more money than the rest of us. Don't get side tracked by the media frenzy this has created for them. Kris' feeling are true whe she is parenting them, I think Bruce is too, in his own passive way. He really is that passive and cool, at heart!! Although Kim has deservered to be in the lime light (more than Paris or Britney- by far!!), I honestly think they show you what it's like to live a life in the eye of the public. Why should they be celebrities? They "are" beautiful people! Don't be a hater! That family has created a bunch of beautiful people and they are open with their mistakes, that is the great thing about them.

No matter what, I think Kris and Bruce have something solid to teach the rest of this world.. Love and life in the media can last, and work out in the end.

Don't judge until you have been there.

March 13, 2009, 6:37 am CDT

These ppl do what???

I have heard there Name a few times but I have NO CLUE who they are or what they do????? I didn't know these ppl would be on today,I'm sorry but I have Zero Interest in this family,I do remember hearing something that these girls have money & they like to shop,that's all I know & I'm Not Intresrted in this story,so I'm turing off my tv today,Sorry Dr.Phil.....

March 13, 2009, 12:04 pm CDT

03/13 Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Quote From: maude212

Dr Phil has been wasting quite a lot of air-time lately. On air-headed "celebrities" and wannabes. He's already wasted seven shows on Nadya Suleman, with an eighth show to air next Monday. I did not watch his Kardashian-fest today. Has he completely quit having real people on his show?

March 13, 2009, 12:59 pm CDT

What a Crock!

Who in the world cares about the Kardashians?  They should try living like normal people if they really want to see what stress is.  Celebrities -- no, just a bunch of reality TV Boobs!

And the woman with 18 dogs?  She doesn't need a husband, she needs a zookeeper.  Woman, make a choice, him or the dogs.  Get your priorities straight.  They are animals -- people are what life is all about!

March 13, 2009, 1:55 pm CDT

Kardashians

Dr. Phil, I love your show, but someone missed the boat in checking the wardrobe for the Kasashian girls. They all looked lovely except for the Courtney. Her dress was so short that upon sitting down, she had to keep her hand at her side and kind of under her leg to keep from exposing her personal area. To me that was not appropriate for daytime TV. I'm sure everyone in the front row got a bird's eye view, since you could almost see her crotch. She may as well have come out in a tee shirt because there wasn't much covering her bottom. Your staff really needs to check these things or not let them sit at the end of the couch in full view. She knew that her dress was too short or she wouldn't have kept her hand at her side trying to cover her totally exposed thigh, or maybe she did it to draw more attention to that area. Very Unlady like!!!

March 13, 2009, 2:29 pm CDT

Role models???

I watched their show; especially when the mom took kim to playboy and was insisting that she took all her clothes off . Bruce (the dad) could have a better influence on them, but the mom is too manipulative and vain...poor kids.

For the sake of our kids, dr. phil could have condemned that behaviour just as he usually does with other guests; i guess that wasn't the agenda for the day!

March 13, 2009, 3:44 pm CDT

WHO CARES !!!! THEY ARE SO STUPID

About today show the Kardashian's WHO CARES!!! it is a waist of time, there are more important things in life than to watch them, they don't deserve to be on your show!!  or have a show,  Kris has a sister and she doesn't even care about her!! she is so selfish, now Kim goes and poses nude on playboy!!! come on!!! they don't have any talent at all, they just got LUCKY they had to keep pushing people to get a show, NOBODY CARES!!! their grandma Mary Jo, she is so conservative and look at her grandkids she must be so embarrassed...Dr Phil now you said they are ROLE models??not at all they are SO STUPID, all of them! kim said she works really hard?? send her to Africa to show her what real work and the real world is about. In encourage everyone to not to give importance to stupid people like them

DR PHIL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME WITH THEM...WE ALL ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED

THEY WORK???REALLY ....???? THAT'S BS!

March 13, 2009, 3:45 pm CDT

Dr. Phil needs a backbone

Quote From: mimilala

I watched their show; especially when the mom took kim to playboy and was insisting that she took all her clothes off . Bruce (the dad) could have a better influence on them, but the mom is too manipulative and vain...poor kids.

For the sake of our kids, dr. phil could have condemned that behaviour just as he usually does with other guests; i guess that wasn't the agenda for the day!

Dr. Phil can "say it like it is" when it comes to "normal" people, but with celebrities he's like a like a wannabe trying to  get in with the "in crowd".  I don't know what the purpose was in hi-lighting that family.  What few teachable moments there were, he completely ignored.  Example- the way Kim spoke to her mother as she comes to pick her up after the DUI!!  She said she understood that drunk driving was wrong, ON STAGE, but in the car she is yelling at her mother for giving her a much needed lecture.  Their language is obviously very   vulgar, but no word on that!  How about the dog pooping in the house, and Bruce picking it up because the "owners" won't.  I have absolutely no idea what the point of the show was, other than Dr. Phil rubbing elbows with 'celebrities'.  Give me real people any day that really have something of substance to offer.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last