Message Boards

Topic : 03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

Number of Replies: 385
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 09, 2009, 05:57:17 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Nadya Suleman, mother of octuplets plus six other kids, joins Dr. Phil to continue her first interview in front of a live audience. No one outside of the immediate family and hospital staff, has ever met the octuplets … until now. Go inside the hospital with Dr. Phil and Nadya to meet Jonah, Jeremiah, Josiah, Makai, Isaiah, Noah, Nariyah and Maleeyah, and find out how they're really doing. Then follow Nadya during her visit with Jonah, the only octuplet still in the neonatal intensive care unit, and see their precious moments together. Some of the babies will come home any day now, but the specialized care they need is astronomical in scope. Linda and Jackie from Angels In Waiting break down the realities of what it's going to take to care for these newborns. You'll be surprised to learn every detail they must consider to make the transition a success. Also, the women raise concerns about Nadya's new house. And, a few more angels surprise Nadya and her children with their generosity. You don't want to miss a minute of this show! Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 11, 2009, 4:48 am CDT

Deceived Disgruntled and Dumbfounded

Judges have guaranteed B. Madoff three squares and a flop, Dr. Phil Quixote has assured palace like quarters and care for the octuplets and congress has bailed out sinking money lenders.

In this world of evil and sin it seems like the losers win in the end.

March 11, 2009, 5:06 am CDT

Enough

I have had my fill of this woman and am very disappointed in all of the help she is getting.  Several other posters have stated that she's being rewarded for being selfish and dumb.  No one is going to give me free things when I make mistakes or can't pay my bills.  Her 15 minutes of fame is about over and I hope that other people will see that she's only looking for a free handout .

March 11, 2009, 5:30 am CDT

Help

I think it's great that all these people want to help. I do think Gloria was a bit pushy in the beginning, making it seem like she couldn't use her family and friends as helpers.
I brought home a preemie and had 3 already home. Granted a bit different, but I certainly didn't worry about stair treads or railing. The babies won't be crawling for quite sometime.
Those two ladies kinda remind me of voltures!

March 11, 2009, 5:38 am CDT

03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

What I don't understand, why it seems this mom is just having all of these kids for the money and attention, any other family in America who's having problems with caring for their children or with paying their bills, why are these family's not getting any help or money to be interviewed? but just because of this woman's stupidity she's getting a 500,000 home and round the clock care for each and everyone of her children. Its just so disappointing to be ignoring the issue that everyone in this country has some sort of problem with the care of their children, whether it be money or food or shelter, we seem to be blind to the facts because of this woman's ignorance and lack of sanity. Who in their right mind would actually do invetro on a woman who already has six kids and is a single parent, child services should have been involved more and evaluated the living conditions and care of these children, but now that she has 8 more, all of a sudden people want to give her help and money, what about everyone else? Its just so.. there's not even a word that describes how this makes me feel about this woman. Any mother with any concern of a child's welfare would no better than to have so many children being a single parent with no income... Another person living off my tax money, that i work for, that makes me feel great... not  

March 11, 2009, 6:48 am CDT

i'm still not convinced

I just watched my recording of yesterdays show and I'm still not quite convinced of Nadya and her motives. She sounded "coached", and probably wisely so. If she didnt turn her attitude around, the rest of her free ride wouldnt play out as planned. And while Dr. Phil denies purchasing that home for her, I didnt seem to catch who actually DID. The realtor just said that they'd be "closing today." And modest? looks nicer than what we can afford on my husbands army salary but whatever.

i gotta go lay down, im pregnant with twins, have 2 other children 1 w/ special needs, my soldier husband just got orders for germany, wont be here for the birth or my recovery, i have no help at all, and my damn feet are starting to swell again.

March 11, 2009, 6:56 am CDT

Quote From: flgypsy75

Judges have guaranteed B. Madoff three squares and a flop, Dr. Phil Quixote has assured palace like quarters and care for the octuplets and congress has bailed out sinking money lenders.

In this world of evil and sin it seems like the losers win in the end.

As usual we reward people for bad decisions.  I realize the children are innocent and aren't responsible for their birth mothers choices, but come on, this is simply not right.  Look at the mansion she will be moving into.  Then they are picking it apart as if it is run down and decrepit.  My home doesn't look like that nor can we afford anything like that and we are hard working, tax paying individuals.  Guess we did something wrong when we chose to take the moral and ethical path in life.  Guess we could have had all this is we stay unemployed, keep producing children and have no father figure in the picture.  Seems our country rather help them than those that are being responsible for their actions and paying their way.  Sad world we live in.

March 11, 2009, 7:02 am CDT

Consequences

I do not think fostercare is the correct decision, but why not go straight to adoption.  She is obviously mentally impared, and has put all 14 children's needs behind her own need for notoriety and free material things, including a home, all the furnishings and probably a bus!

March 11, 2009, 7:08 am CDT

Quote From: wildirishrose1

well! my first time on this site..I just want to say there should be this much love in the world as this woman shows...do you relize how many people have large family years ago,and they raised them on there own ,so they were married .. the husband died ..the mom still raised them ..it was the way it was ..mined you own businnes..leave her alone ..there are so many children out there that are abused..and hello! they are not from a large family ..what do we about that ..NOTHING! if was me ..I would tell you all you to butt out..do you know what they did here in Canada when we had 5 born to a mom & dad .. they took there babies from them  .. would not be me .my babies are mine.. and I watch the show and saw the looks on your faces ..you are all unreal ..this is life..just give her a hug ..there free..she seems to have a lot to give..thank GOD.. she got Dr.Phil in her life..I wish her & her Chidren nothing but the best ..and you people all should to ..we have no right to be the judge of anyone on this earth..ONLY ONE JUDGE..

YES LONG ALONG AGO PEOPLE HAD LARGE FAMILIES, BUT NOT AT ONE TIME!!!!!!

YES I HAVE A FEW FRIENDS  THAT COME FROM FAMILIES OF 13 AND 15 KIDS...........BUT THEY WERE STAIR STEPS...........SHE HAD HER STAIR STEPS........6 UNDER 7 YEARS!!! AND THEN 8 AT ONE TIME....HOW IS SHE GONNA DO IT??

EVEN WITH ANGELS IN WAITINGS HELP.........THOSE KIDS ARE GOING TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY MESSED UP FOR LIFE,,,,ALL THE CARE GIVERS NOT A SINGLE CONSISTANT ONE.......THEIR CAREGIVERS GO HOME 24 HOUR CARE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NADYA CAN'T SPLIT HERSELF THAT THIN.........BUT NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THE LONG TERM PSYCHE ON THE KIDS.......YOU WILL SEE THEY WILL BE SO MESSSED UP!!!!

LETS MEET HERE 15 YEARS FROM NOW AND SEE HOW ALL THE SULEMAN CHILDREN ARE DOING......

March 11, 2009, 7:11 am CDT

Who's paying the medical bills?

I think instead of saving money for the future, she needs to take COMPLETE responsibility of the expenses for this, especially if she is making licensing money for the pictures and what not.

March 11, 2009, 7:35 am CDT

Octuplets

Where is the world does these people come from? All babies put their hands in a defense position. IT IS NOT STRESS!!! Has  these woman never had babies?  All five of my children did it and it is a natural for babies to do that when you move them or pick them up! Come on people leave this lady alone and let her live her life and raise her kids!! They are all beautiful babies and she seems to be a very caring mom! 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last