Message Boards

Topic : 03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

Number of Replies: 385
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 09, 2009, 05:57:17 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Nadya Suleman, mother of octuplets plus six other kids, joins Dr. Phil to continue her first interview in front of a live audience. No one outside of the immediate family and hospital staff, has ever met the octuplets … until now. Go inside the hospital with Dr. Phil and Nadya to meet Jonah, Jeremiah, Josiah, Makai, Isaiah, Noah, Nariyah and Maleeyah, and find out how they're really doing. Then follow Nadya during her visit with Jonah, the only octuplet still in the neonatal intensive care unit, and see their precious moments together. Some of the babies will come home any day now, but the specialized care they need is astronomical in scope. Linda and Jackie from Angels In Waiting break down the realities of what it's going to take to care for these newborns. You'll be surprised to learn every detail they must consider to make the transition a success. Also, the women raise concerns about Nadya's new house. And, a few more angels surprise Nadya and her children with their generosity. You don't want to miss a minute of this show! Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 11, 2009, 7:39 am CDT

The Octuplets with Dr. Phil

OK....Big step back everyone! This is a situation where there are 14 innocent children who need help. Why can't people see that.  I don't see a greedy woman who did this for the money and attention.  I see a woman who loves her children and her parents.  Yes, she made some big mistakes regarding invitrofertilization, especially this last time. However, I clearly see a woman who LOVES her children and would do anything for them.  The children are here NOW.  The foster system is NOT the place for these kids....at home, with a loving and attentive family is where they belong.  The fact that she needs alot of help caring for them is clear....should she have been planning and preparing for their birth before now, yes, but she didn't and I'm sure she never anticipated the blessing of 8 healthy children to come from this.  We, the public, should not be so harsh on her. We shouldn't be taking our anger over the state of the economy, out on her and the children, the way people are right now with threats and nastiness.  We need to pull together and do what we can for her and the children just as we would have, had this been a married couple who was blessed with these kids just as Kate and her 8. They did not receive any negative publicity and I don't believe Nadya should either.  I will try to help in whatever small way I can and add them to my long list of 'people to pray for'. 

March 11, 2009, 7:49 am CDT

Peace

Thank you Dr.Phil for helping this lady with her children. We should all help this lady. Who cares about how much she is getting, or what she is getting. I think when a fellow HUMAN BEING is in need everyone should help and just keep you opinions to ourselves. Good luck Mommy of 14 you are in my thoughts and prayers.

March 11, 2009, 7:51 am CDT

let's get real!

i can appreciate the need for care that these children need and will need in the future, but the more i watch this woman the more i feel that she needs serious psychological help.  she has manipulated the system and is now manipulating dr phil and the rest of the people who are genuinely concerned about these children.  i think DCFS needs to run some tests on this woman, she is in no way equipped for the task ahead.  Dr. Phil you've been scammed on this one!!

March 11, 2009, 7:56 am CDT

octo mom

I'm sick of this selfserving, high maintenance, and very imature girl and all the attention she demands...maybe she should take the money she used to make her lips big and her nails pretty and buy some food for those kids ,instead of waiting for the public to come to her rescue.DID THEY TIE HER TUBES???? Yes there are 14 children who need the help of others,but  her 15 minutes of fame will come to a halt....does she not think about when the lights of the cameras dim, that the money she's hoping for is never going to be enough? Calculate the schooling alone for 14 kids....The whole story is outrageous...her Dr. should move in and help support this mess. Why is he or she not on the show to answer questions?

March 11, 2009, 8:04 am CDT

Had enough and not taking it anymore

This is so stupid. I really thing the 'idiot' Suleman is so selfish. Why doesn't she do the correct thing and put the babies up for adoption and make eight couples very happy and give the kids a shot at a good life. Why is everyone buying into her insanity?  I agree the babies don't belong in foster care but  the don't belong in that nutcase's hands either.

March 11, 2009, 8:07 am CDT

"Stones at houses"

Quote From: wildirishrose1

I wish you all the best in your life..my heart goes out to you & your children..I saw you on the Dr.phil show..and I am happy that things are geting better for you ..and your children..I was very proud off you to day ..I would never of been as calm as you were ..I would be telling people to f...of..this is my life.but you are a real lady..and you have good parents that loveyou.. stay strong..you are in my prayers..you may never read this ..but I just wanted to try to reach out to you,and let you know we are not your judge..like they say do not throw stones at glass houses..

PLEASE!!!  We are not throwing stones at her glass house - we are disgusted at having to throw $$$ at her new half-million dollar home!!!

March 11, 2009, 8:22 am CDT

Thanks

Dr. Phil, Thank you for helping Nadya. I was not impressed when you called he OctoMom, but I am very happy you are helping her and her children.

March 11, 2009, 8:28 am CDT

looking for an oppurtunity not charity

Can someone help me get a bigger house? Can someone help us get a job? We also have kids.. Can someone help us out with the kids? Can we just have one good night's sleep? This story is so discouraging for me--I am a mother of six--I have a 10 year old girl, a 5 year old boy, a 4 year old girl, a 3 year old girl, a 2 year old girl, and a 1 year old girl. We have been responsilble and have taken good care of our kids and they come first--thats why I decided not to have anymore! Why can't we have the same oppurtunity as Nadya--We are in a 750 square feet 2 bedroom bcuz apparently people rather rent to dogs and not kids--My kids deserve a big yard, a big dining room.Rent prices are ridiculous--There are no jobs--Can someone help us out? We are hardworking parents struggling to take care of our family alone! Let me rephrase that can u help my kids out? They deserve it..If you hear my story--we have made responsible decisions but haven't had the oppurtunity--no oppurtunities out there.. It seems like someone got rewarded for making a stupid decision! I haven't slept or had a quiet meal in 5 years--Help me out please!

March 11, 2009, 9:11 am CDT

sorry you didn't print my last two posts

Quote From: dansangar1

As usual we reward people for bad decisions.  I realize the children are innocent and aren't responsible for their birth mothers choices, but come on, this is simply not right.  Look at the mansion she will be moving into.  Then they are picking it apart as if it is run down and decrepit.  My home doesn't look like that nor can we afford anything like that and we are hard working, tax paying individuals.  Guess we did something wrong when we chose to take the moral and ethical path in life.  Guess we could have had all this is we stay unemployed, keep producing children and have no father figure in the picture.  Seems our country rather help them than those that are being responsible for their actions and paying their way.  Sad world we live in.

This pretty much sums it up for me.

The difference between Nadya having a reality show and the other families out there doing a reality show is...THEY HAVE JOBS TO SUPPORT THEIRS FAMILIES OUTSIDE OF THE CHILDREN!!

Sad world indeed!

Shame on all of the media in this making money off of this sad story.

March 11, 2009, 9:20 am CDT

disgraced yet compensated?

why would anyone help a person who has done everything in her power to screw everyone around her, including the system which is now trying to come to her aid..??she is being rewarded for not thinking, being selfish, and a liar to boot...sad that you would help her Dr. Phil...i get that the babies all 14 are innocent pawns in this mess...but she is the one who is eventually being rewarded for bad behavior..she loves the camera, don't forget she did not want the help originally because she wanted to do a reality show...has she been watching too much TLC?? sad that you would help her...yes help the kids, by taking them away and have her evaluated..she can't care for herself, and now she's free to keep trying to be famous and a angelina jolie look a like God I Love This Country...when it said give me your tired, give me your weak, it did not say give me those who commit fraud..!! Ms. Octomom

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last