Message Boards

Topic : 03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

Number of Replies: 385
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 09, 2009, 05:57:17 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Nadya Suleman, mother of octuplets plus six other kids, joins Dr. Phil to continue her first interview in front of a live audience. No one outside of the immediate family and hospital staff, has ever met the octuplets … until now. Go inside the hospital with Dr. Phil and Nadya to meet Jonah, Jeremiah, Josiah, Makai, Isaiah, Noah, Nariyah and Maleeyah, and find out how they're really doing. Then follow Nadya during her visit with Jonah, the only octuplet still in the neonatal intensive care unit, and see their precious moments together. Some of the babies will come home any day now, but the specialized care they need is astronomical in scope. Linda and Jackie from Angels In Waiting break down the realities of what it's going to take to care for these newborns. You'll be surprised to learn every detail they must consider to make the transition a success. Also, the women raise concerns about Nadya's new house. And, a few more angels surprise Nadya and her children with their generosity. You don't want to miss a minute of this show! Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 26, 2009, 4:56 pm CDT

03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

yeah i may only be 18 years old but i am pregnant right now and i think that everyone needs to leave this lady and her children alone i didnt hear anything about the parents on tlc that have 8 kids so why is there so much stress on this mother?

March 26, 2009, 7:54 pm CDT

With New CPS Leads Octomom Could Lose Every Child if CPS orders up Mental Eval!

What you people don’t realize is that once the state gets involved (meaning child and protective services ) there next move, will be to court order Octomom  to comply with state Services while they’re  pending an investigation !These services can be received voluntary or by court order form the state (of course with judges rubber stamp)

Now that someone has called in (the investigation is open!)

Now what the goal is…..is to terminate her parental rights and find the mother Mentally Incompetent! This will be done threw information taking by witnesses of mothers behavior, as well as, the comments or opinions of the CPS staff! This will then be turned to the States Psychologist Evaluator and hence the termination process begins. From his bias report, some times falsified, and only taken from fabricated statements on reports form the CPS staff the Mother will found Mentally Unfit. This will documented and put into the recommendations and be sent to the judge for his review and will later be used in court to terminate the mother.

Now the mother will be able to get her own opinion but the state says that the mother must provide her chosen doctor with the tainted case file for review to the mothers own Doctor before he is to make his diagnosis and recommendations.  Now this is bias but no much as the eval from the state, never the less. if she does not comply with allowing the state to send her doctor of her choice the cps tainted case file then her Doctor of her choice will be eliminated from the court and not be allowed into evidence to be used in her defense!

Now this is how its done. Oh almost for got the state is required to used negative adjectives in describing the mothers behaviors like: combative, threatening, traumatizing, incompliant, difficult, unruly, augmentative etc. This help the state in making their argument of mental instability! Then all they have to do is put some misrepresentations of phone visits, visits with the children, and assessment recommendations form the cps. And let evidence build up until they prove to the court that the mental instability evidence is undeniably true and overwhelming evidence to terminate the mother of her parental rights.

Once this happens she will have all kids removed from her home not just the ones she had but all of them! Further more if she tries to have any children in the future the hospital staff will inform cps cause she will be on the child abuse list and the process starts all over again due to having reports not on neglect but due to the old Psych Eval from the Previous CPS case.  Then as stated earlier the whole process starts over with psych evals etc! So in other words if she looses to a psych eval its over for her ever having children at all ever in the future period! 

March 26, 2009, 8:34 pm CDT

In response to raspyblue . . .

Somehow Nadya is just not getting that she could lose all her kids. I don't think she will until she runs out of money. Her attorney should be telling her about this reality but he is just coddling her and collecting his fee. The smartest thing Nadya could do, for her kids sake, is give the babies up for adoption and keep, love, and raise the 6 she already has. Unfortunately, 6 ordinary children are not going to make her any money. This is so sad for ALL the children.

April 27, 2009, 4:37 pm CDT

Nadya Suleman

Ok I just saw the pictures of Nadya after her tattoo. Every time I start to feel sorry for this girl or believe what she says she does something else. Exactly when did she have time to sit for a tattoo. This takes hours. I thought she was torn between spending time at home and the hospital. Dr Phil. I think you have done a great job trying to open her eyes but it may be hopeless. She will always think of herself first.

May 7, 2009, 1:04 pm CDT

03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

Quote From: trishg725

Ok I just saw the pictures of Nadya after her tattoo. Every time I start to feel sorry for this girl or believe what she says she does something else. Exactly when did she have time to sit for a tattoo. This takes hours. I thought she was torn between spending time at home and the hospital. Dr Phil. I think you have done a great job trying to open her eyes but it may be hopeless. She will always think of herself first.
Ms Suleman has no trouble finding time sitting for tattoos. Or, going on hours-long shopping sprees. She just dumps her babies on that slew of nannies she hired. Goes 12 hours without looking in on them. About the only time she spends with them, she's posing for pictures or videos.

First | Prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Next Page | Last Page