Message Boards

Topic : 03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

Number of Replies: 385
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, March 09, 2009, 05:57:17 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard2

Nadya Suleman, mother of octuplets plus six other kids, joins Dr. Phil to continue her first interview in front of a live audience. No one outside of the immediate family and hospital staff, has ever met the octuplets … until now. Go inside the hospital with Dr. Phil and Nadya to meet Jonah, Jeremiah, Josiah, Makai, Isaiah, Noah, Nariyah and Maleeyah, and find out how they're really doing. Then follow Nadya during her visit with Jonah, the only octuplet still in the neonatal intensive care unit, and see their precious moments together. Some of the babies will come home any day now, but the specialized care they need is astronomical in scope. Linda and Jackie from Angels In Waiting break down the realities of what it's going to take to care for these newborns. You'll be surprised to learn every detail they must consider to make the transition a success. Also, the women raise concerns about Nadya's new house. And, a few more angels surprise Nadya and her children with their generosity. You don't want to miss a minute of this show! Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 10, 2009, 4:50 am CDT

crazy

Can someone please help me understand why people in this country are supplying this crazy woman with a half a million dollar home---when people like me have been out of work for 5 months and trying to live on unemployment and there are no jobs in site.  I have a car that has 193,000 miles on it so it is not dependable enough to drive a long distance for a job even if I could find one here in Ohio.  The Human Services department here did help with insurance on my children because the cobra was in possible to put in the budget in October when I got laid off.  They offered me $11.00 worth a food stamps....Wow!  I told them to keep them.  i visit a food pantry once a month so I can pay a bill that week.  I don't see anyone offering to help me and there are millions just like me out there right now.  But she deserves a big house to take care of 14 children that she decided to bring into this world.   I have two children and try to live with my means.  I don't even own my home.  I just find it riduculous that she is being treated like royalty for making a dumb mistake and now all tax payers will be supporting these 14 children for the next 18 years or more. 

March 10, 2009, 8:38 am CDT

Frustrated

I don't doubt this woman needs help. She is alone and needs alot of help. I get that. I get that Dr. Phil is thinking about the children that will suffer if someone doesnt' help her. They are the innocents in this situation. But please tell me this, when is someone going to help me or the millions of other people in the country who need help? Dr. Phil are you going to bail me out because I made bad decisions in my life and now I am paying the consequences of those actions? I'm losing my house because I can't pay my rent because I lost my job in October. Are you going to help me Dr. Phil? I cannot pay my child support on my older children because I haven't had a job since October are you going to help me out Dr. Phil?  The banks get bailed out and the car companies get bailed out and I get left to figure it out for myself. I need help. I pray everyday that a miracle will happen and I will find a job and yet no luck. I keep telling myself that God has a plan but I'm scared and afraid and don't want to lose my home. I want to be near my kids who right now live with their father. I am a divorced single mother of four. My youngest babies father does not contribute much money to the raising of the baby so I have to live off of food pantries and the kindness of my friends and church. Got any advice Dr. Phil?

But this woman who already had  6 children and had 8 more is now getting all of this help. I can't afford that kind of help. I can't even take my kids to the doctor but people are coming out of the wood work to help her. Yes there is a little bit of jealousy there but there is also frustration because I need help to and noone is helping me.

March 10, 2009, 2:05 pm CDT

man what i gotta do to get help like this

this just is not right frist we have to pay for this stupid womans choice then you give her a new house?

has te world gone mad? what and eho do i have to shoot.why am i asked to pay for this idiots choice

March 10, 2009, 2:49 pm CDT

03/11 Dr. Phil Meets the Octuplets

I hope this is the last  "Nadya" show "Dr" Phil ever does! What a DAW!

March 10, 2009, 7:47 pm CDT

Octuplets

Dr. Phil,

These children are blessings and I can understand why she wanted more. She has some fault in this situation, but the person that is at fault the most is the doctor and our government. When procedures of this nature i done there should be some stipulations to keep people from getting in predictments like this if they are not able toafford it. These children are meant to be her, because if not God would have not allowed them to be the first set of octuplets to survive.

As for that Gloria she is another person that likes to hear themselves talk and not think about the consequences of her actions. There are plenty of families in this world who have several children that are not in the media, but their parents were not in a good financial situation. Now as for these people their children are happy because they have the love, moral values and support needed that they can not receive from foster homes. There would have not been any miscommunication if she approached the situartion better than she had. This is why we have so many children in foster homes now and just thrown out into society when they age out. I wish you had a number where you could call in at the time of the show because i would have been one of the callers to let her have a piece of my mind.

I'm a mother of a preemie baby who was born at 23weeks weighing 1lb 1.8oz and all the care the octuplets will be receiving is the same care my daughter has going on at this time. Grant it the mother does need a significant amount of help, I believe even if the organization had not stepped in she would have made a way to care for her children...people are doing everyday.

I think it's ridiculous that people are worried about the mother doing a nude photo shoot. If she does it's her business as long as  the children are cared for properly. What about the actresses, models, and artists that do this for a living are we judging them and saying they are not able to care for their children or provide for them in the manner needed. I think not?

So let's give this woman a break because she todays news and there will be another breaking story tomorrow and all will be forgotten.

March 11, 2009, 12:58 am CDT

Quote From: combs45365

Can someone please help me understand why people in this country are supplying this crazy woman with a half a million dollar home---when people like me have been out of work for 5 months and trying to live on unemployment and there are no jobs in site.  I have a car that has 193,000 miles on it so it is not dependable enough to drive a long distance for a job even if I could find one here in Ohio.  The Human Services department here did help with insurance on my children because the cobra was in possible to put in the budget in October when I got laid off.  They offered me $11.00 worth a food stamps....Wow!  I told them to keep them.  i visit a food pantry once a month so I can pay a bill that week.  I don't see anyone offering to help me and there are millions just like me out there right now.  But she deserves a big house to take care of 14 children that she decided to bring into this world.   I have two children and try to live with my means.  I don't even own my home.  I just find it riduculous that she is being treated like royalty for making a dumb mistake and now all tax payers will be supporting these 14 children for the next 18 years or more. 
well! my first time on this site..I just want to say there should be this much love in the world as this woman shows...do you relize how many people have large family years ago,and they raised them on there own ,so they were married .. the husband died ..the mom still raised them ..it was the way it was ..mined you own businnes..leave her alone ..there are so many children out there that are abused..and hello! they are not from a large family ..what do we about that ..NOTHING! if was me ..I would tell you all you to butt out..do you know what they did here in Canada when we had 5 born to a mom & dad .. they took there babies from them  .. would not be me .my babies are mine.. and I watch the show and saw the looks on your faces ..you are all unreal ..this is life..just give her a hug ..there free..she seems to have a lot to give..thank GOD.. she got Dr.Phil in her life..I wish her & her Chidren nothing but the best ..and you people all should to ..we have no right to be the judge of anyone on this earth..ONLY ONE JUDGE..

March 11, 2009, 1:20 am CDT

to the mom

I wish you all the best in your life..my heart goes out to you & your children..I saw you on the Dr.phil show..and I am happy that things are geting better for you ..and your children..I was very proud off you to day ..I would never of been as calm as you were ..I would be telling people to f...of..this is my life.but you are a real lady..and you have good parents that loveyou.. stay strong..you are in my prayers..you may never read this ..but I just wanted to try to reach out to you,and let you know we are not your judge..like they say do not throw stones at glass houses..

March 11, 2009, 2:04 am CDT

You are a hero

Dr. Phil,

You are a hero in this relationship!  You are truely amazing for helping this woman and her children.

March 11, 2009, 3:03 am CDT

Quote From: waynej999

this just is not right frist we have to pay for this stupid womans choice then you give her a new house?

has te world gone mad? what and eho do i have to shoot.why am i asked to pay for this idiots choice

YES! The world has gone mad! That says it all.

March 11, 2009, 4:43 am CDT

Deceived Disgruntled and Dumbfounded

Quote From: combs45365

Deceived Disgruntled and Dumbfounded

Judges have guaranteed B. Madoff three squares and a flop, Dr. Phil Quixote has assured palace like quarters and care for the octuplets and congress has bailed out sinking money lenders.

In this world of evil and sin it seems like the losers win in the end.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last